'Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition' Trainer Chris Powell Is A New Dad!

Mon, June 13, 2011 5:30pm EDT by 11 Comments

The TV Trainer and his wife welcomed a baby boy on Monday morning!

Heidi and I are thrilled to welcome our son William Cash Powell to the world at 2:14am this morning,” Chris Powell tweeted today, June 13. “Little ‘Cash’ weighs 7lbs 13oz, he is 21.5 inches long, and bench presses 46lbs.”

Chris is the star of ABC‘s new reality show Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition, which airs Mondays at 10 p.m. EST.

We can’t wait to see a picture of the little guy!

More:

1. Piers Morgan Is Going To Be A Dad For The Fourth Time! Congrats!
  2. ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Peter Dinklage Is Going To Be A Dad! Congrats!
  3. Jennifer Connelly Gives Birth To A Baby Girl! Wonderful News!

Bob Choat

Posted at 2:48 PM on June 25, 2012

Changing your self-image is key. Become your own artist of what you want to look like and stop focusing on where you’re at. Using the tools of a good diet and exercise are part of your tool bag. Keep a journal for how you feel, especially regarding eating and exercise is important. I would also not focus as much on losing weight as losing inches.

Bob Choat
Mind-Body Transformation Expert

boost weight quickly

Posted at 6:07 AM on June 8, 2012

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was once a amusement account it. Glance complex to far delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how can we be in contact?

jessica

Posted at 8:57 PM on August 19, 2011

im 18 yrs old im still in school..im about 5’2 or 5’3 i weight about 185..i wana lose maybe bout 60 lbs im really tiered of this weight im tiered that every time i look at my self in the mirror i see something gross..my big fat!…i thought it was easy lossing weight but its not.. :C the more i try the more i feel that im gaining it..the thing that hurts me more is people make fun of me and talking bad about me :'{ i need someone help here please please,,,help

joan tilson

Posted at 7:39 AM on July 25, 2011

i need jelp so bad i already had 2 strokes and i will die if i dont grt help ,please thanks joan tilson.

sommer coelho

Posted at 4:43 PM on July 12, 2011

I am a 29 yr old mother of 2 kids a ten yr old boy and a baby girl on the way, my entire life i have suffered with obesity , i now weigh 250lbs and my height is 5’2′. All my life my family harassed me about my weight they would say i am too pretty to be so fat i was called all soughts of names, and even though i have this pretty face i never felt beautiful, and i always turned to food for comfort , with the pregnancy of my 2nd child i was diagnosed with premature diabetes which can go away after i have my daughter but i am still scared i am trying to eat right and exercise but it’s so hard and sometimes i fall back into old eating habits and give up, the comfort of food is a constant battle, last night while battling the urge to dig in the refrigerator i came across your show where you tried to help wally loose weight i touched me so very much because i know what these people are going through it’s really a huge problem with alot of people, and i know that even if i do loose weight my life will be a constant uphill battle, i want to loose 100 to 120 lbs….i have lost 5 lbs in 2mths and i am weary already.Please help me..written by Sommer Coelho from Trinidad in the WEST INDIES.

Jeannie

Posted at 3:11 PM on July 14, 2011

If you have a food addiction and can’t shake it without going through a living hell, then you need to get support from a food addiction councilor and therapy group. That would be step number one. Good luck. You can do it if you try!

Dimples

Posted at 7:48 PM on June 30, 2011

All i can say is i need help cant really give a great big story cause i dont have one im nobody fancy just a plan ole regular girl in need of some weight loss tips congrats on your new baby.Please Help if you can i hope to hear from you soon. Oh and i love your show you are doing a great job and you have made me cry more since your show came out then i did in my whole life so thank you for that because i have been so numb for year i wasnt able to cry about anything and seeing you help all those obese people and hearing thier story has hit home for me i guess cause i can relate anyway dont wanna keep you so have a blessed day. and email me back soon!!!!

Betty James

Posted at 11:48 PM on June 29, 2011

I am also one that needs help to lose more weight. I was in the hospital last year and lost 40 pounds in the 2 weeks I was there. Had surgery on a Sunday and then was taken back to be checked to see if everything was okay, put under 5 of the next 7 days. Have lost an additional 14 pounds since then but need to lose at least 50 more or even a hundred would be nice. I think I am just addicted to food. In Sept. of 2010 I started going to Tan & Tone America, but didn’t feel it was helping in the weight loss area, so in January of this year I started walking on the tread mill. Have arthritis in my knees and hips so am only walking for 15 minutes, incline of 2, speed 1.5. When I started it was walk for 7 minutes, level speed .6, so I have improved but my biggest problem is portion size when I eat. I am Type 2 diabetic and my blood sugar averages probably 300 plus. I know what I need to do and talk to my doctor, he threatens to put me on insulin and I talk him out of it, am on medication and byetta shots now. I can talk the talk but don’t have the will power to walk the walk. What is your suggestion as to how to get my mind set on portion control and better food choices. I tried Nutrition System and that stuff will kill you, hated it!!!!
I am 63, retired, don’t want to be on TV just need help in changing my eating habits. I need to find a big dose of will power. Thanks for any assistance/ideas you can give me. Betty J

Jeannie

Posted at 3:08 PM on July 14, 2011

Hi Betty,
I found that portioning my food was easy when I prepared it a week ahead of time for the next 7 days. Do not keep any goodies in your house. A weight loss good goodie would be lots of great yogurt and fresh berries and fruit. Nuts. No salt. Keep away from processed food is the big key in losing weight. Sounds like you got the exercising down. If you could swim or do a water aerobic class it would be better on your joints. P.S. If you don’t own a juicer, get one now. Take care and good luck. Jeannie

cindy woodruff

Posted at 9:15 PM on June 28, 2011

Dear Chris Powell, I’ve watched your show now a couple times and think you do such a good job in helping these people, so just a quick thank-you from one person to another and may God bless you for your big heart !!

Cornell

Posted at 10:52 PM on June 27, 2011

I am setting here watching this show. How you help people to lose weight.And I need help real bad. I need to have a heart transplant. I have try so many diet plan that I fail the deit plan. I weight 318 and i need to lose 100 lbs so I can have the surgery. So please help me Mr Powell.