The ‘Twilight’ star exhibited understated elegance at the June 11 Chrysalis Butterfly Ball, emphasizing her gorgeous eyes with gray!
Ashley Greene keeps her makeup very fresh and natural, but I can’t get enough of her gray eyeliner look. See how you can re-create her liner in four easy steps.
Eyeliner can do much more than just make your eyes pop. The pencil product, when used correctly, can make your eyelashes appear thicker and fuller and give your eyeshadow a new level of depth.
- A pencil eyeliner, in my opinion, is the easiest kind of eyeliner to apply. Use a waterproof one in the summer to keep it from melting. You’ll want to use a black and a gray pencil for this look. Try: mark No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set and Steely Gaze.
- Taking your gray liner, draw a thick, solid line just at the top lash line.
- Now using the black liner, darken your tight line, or the inner part of your top lash line, until you are satisfied with the level of intensity that you have created.
- Going back to your gray eyeliner, barely draw the pencil along your lower lash line to give it just a hint of color.
Do YOU like Ashley’s gray liner look?
See More Twilight Beauty!
- Robert Pattinson’s Vanity Fair Photo Shoot Beauty Products Revealed — Why He Looks So Hot!
- Kristen Stewart Keeps Her Look Consistent! Signature Style Or In Need Of A Shake-Up?
- Ashley Greene: How To Get Her Bold Smokey Eyes!