Kelsey Grammer Says His Custody Battle Will Be ‘Turgid’ & ‘Unpleasant’ — But Only For Camille!

Sun, June 12, 2011 9:31pm EDT by 6 Comments

Kelsey is very confident about his legal prospects — and can’t wait for Father’s Day!

Kelsey Grammer is gearing up for a nasty custody battle with his ex-wife Camille, but he told HollywoodLife.com exclusively he’s not worried about the legal implications!

We caught up with Kelsey, 56, at the 65th Tony Awards on June 12, and he kept mostly mum — but offered one interesting insight.

“It’s not appropriate for me to respond specifically,” Kelsey said. “But it’s going to be a long, drawn-out thing that will be turgid and unpleasant I’m sure — but not on my side!”

He credits his new wife Kayte Walsh with keeping him strong through the tough process.

“Kayte supports me in everything I do,” he said. “She’s extraordinary.”

In fact, Kelsey’s so confident that he’s planning a carefree Father’s Day celebration!

“I’m going to see the kids,” he said. “We are going to have a BBQ this year!”

We hope these two are able to settle this as amicably as possible in court!

– William Earl, reporting by Chloe Melas

Read More On Kelsey Grammer

1. Kelsey & Camille Grammer’s Custody Battle Will Be Featured On ‘RHOBH’ Next Season!
  2. Camille Grammer Reaches Out To Kelsey In A Bid To Keep Their Kids TOGETHER!
  3. Kelsey Grammer’s Ready To Make Babies With His New Wife!

Pump it up

Posted at 9:47 PM on June 13, 2011

From what I’ve been told Kelsey hasn’t been turgid on his own accord for over a decade now, that’s 70 in dog years! I guess he’s planning on bringing the pump into play!

goaway

Posted at 9:24 PM on June 13, 2011

Kelsey Grammer Says His Custody Battle Will Be ‘Turgid’ & ‘Unpleasant’ — But Only For Camille!

What a lowlife crappy human! I don’t want to say anything but I will as always. Since I cheated on my wife and left my family I now want to torture my ex wife and put my kids through hell. Honestly this guy needs to disappear. One hell of a role model. Hey kids I’m looking to torture your mom, cool? Yeah dad your the best—in hell.

gOBBLEGOBBLE

Posted at 9:16 PM on June 13, 2011

Kayte, the Grimace called, he wants his chompers back…No really the Joker rang he thinks you may be related?? Must be the eyes..:)..Seriously though, Wonderland needs you back home…All kidding aside, cough up the canary!!!!….Smile–Say Cheese!!!…Pac Man is lonely with you gone….You must catch a ton of flies in that trap….You give a new meaning to talking out of both sides of your mouth….You could easily get that pie hole around at least five(5) of Kelsey’s turgid members…balls and all…gobble, gobble….fugly

victory

Posted at 3:13 AM on June 13, 2011

What a pompous ass! Grammer isn’t happy w/ his new bride, he has to torment is ex w/ a custody battle. For heavens sakes, have a couple of kids w/ your new wife, she’s young enough for several, leave Camille alone. By the way, I’ve never seen such large feet in all my life, Kelsey, almost as huge as your ego.

joanne

Posted at 10:06 PM on June 12, 2011

Kelsey do us all a favor and just shut up already,never seen a bigger fool,I hope Camille kicks ur ass again she already has half there’s nothing like an old fool,and also u married ur dog cause ur bride is Dog ugly,just go away,better yet just shut up already.

rileyramos

Posted at 10:02 PM on June 12, 2011

WTF is Kelsey’s problem. Is this what mid life crisis looks like? He is a straight mess, I am not a Camille fan but that woman has done nothing but love and gave him two kids. Now he has a skank that was with him while he was still married and he considers that “being there for him”, seriously he will wake up one day and soon realize that even if Camille is not the one for him it will never be right of him to have treated her with such disdain in private and especially in public. God it hurts to hear him speak of the mother of his children like this when we all thought he was such a good person.