Tracy Morgan's Outrageous Homophobic Rant: 'I'd Stab My Son If He Told Me He Was Gay' — UPDATE!

Fri, June 10, 2011 12:22pm EST by 6 Comments

Tracy has issued an apology after news broke of his anti-gay rant at his stand-up show. An audience member, Kevin Rogers, says the ’30 Rock’ star made a vicious attack on gay men and women, saying, “Born this Way is bull s***.”

Tracy Morgan‘s latest comedy show is no laughing matter in the eyes of many, including one bystander, Kevin Rogers, who reported on his Facebook page that the actor made a dead serious and vicious attack on the gay community. And the worst part — Tracy allegedly said if his own son told him he was gay, he would kill him. Isn’t this completely out of line?

According to Kevin’s Facebook page, on stage Tracy ranted,”if his son was gay he better come home and talk to him like a man and not [he mimicked a gay, high pitched voice] or he would pull out a knife and stab that little N (one word I refuse to use) to death.”

Kevin, a gay man, attended Tracy’s stand-up show last Friday, June 3, and was completely shocked by what he heard. Tracy is known for his past homophobic rants on stage and said before that being gay is a choice. But he delved way TOO deep into his feelings behind this issue.

“I have very thick skin when it comes to humor; I can dish and I can take,” Kevin writes. “What I can’t take is when Mr. Morgan took it upon himself to mention about how he feels all this gay s*** was crazy and that women are a gift from God and that “Born this Way” is bulls*it, gay is a choice, and the reason he knows this is exactly because “God don’t make no mistakes” (referring to God not making someone gay cause that would be a mistake).” Wow.

“He took time to visit the bulls*it of this bullying stuff and informed us that the gays needed to quit being pussies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying,” Kevin goes on. “He mentioned that gay was something kids learn from the media and programming, and that bullied kids should just bust some ass and beat those other little f*ckers that bully them, not whine about it.”

Tracy ended his outrageous rant by saying he didn’t care if he “pissed off some gays because if they can take a f*cking dick up their ass… they can take a f*cking joke.”

Can you believe Tracy would take it THIS far?

UPDATE: Tracy Morgan has issued an apology to fans and the gay and lesbian community for the anti-gay rant during his weekend gig at Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium.

“I want to apologize to my fans and the gay & lesbian community for my choice of words at my recent stand-up act in Nashville. I’m not a hateful person and don’t condone any kind of violence against others,” Morgan said in a statement. “While I am an equal opportunity jokester, and my friends know what is in my heart, even in a comedy club this clearly went too far and was not funny in any context.”

elle

Posted at 6:44 PM on June 11, 2011

If you think being gay is gross and disgusting, then dont do it! Simple as that. Unless it effects you directly, then why does it matter what someone else does with their penis and their body?

J

Posted at 1:38 PM on June 11, 2011

Martha’s comment was absolutely ridiculous. Being gay is not a choice. If anyone thinks it is, they’re dead wrong. Do you think I chose to be judged everyday for the rest of my life? No, it was something I was born with, and it is completely natural. Heterosexual people carry STDs as well, in fact, in most cases more so than homosexual people. Not only can we adopt, but there are processes like IVF to produce children. As long as we are productive members of society and are good people, who cares what our orientation is. Tracy’s comments were awful, my mouth fell open when I was reading that, and I can take a joke as well as the next person, and I think most gay jokes are funny. But this was not. Martha and Tracy should get married and make gay babies.

Martha

Posted at 2:05 PM on June 10, 2011

People are just upset because what he says is true. Homosexuality is unnatural and disgusting at least Mr. Morgan has the balls to speak the truth!!! Maybe if more people spoke up we could eliminate all the disease and drama that their unhealthy “lifestyle” creates. We need to treat homosexuality like what it really is, sexual deviancy just like pedophilia or bestiality. Its wrong and a gross misuse of what the human body was designed for. If men were meant to have sex with men then procreation would happen through the process. The product of their sexual acts is aids not babies. How then can you call it natural or healthy. Use your heads people!

Dez

Posted at 6:30 PM on June 10, 2011

Martha, I hope you’re REALLY old.. Nobody should be that judgmental but old people. Do you REALLY think that someone would CHOOSE to be gay? You think they CHOOSE to be judged constantly? They grow up saying to themselves “Self, I am going to spite myself and become gay to see how many people I can piss off! I love being hated!” Did you know straight people carry STDs too? Two gay men having sex does not “create” AIDS. That is probably the most ridiculous statement I have ever read. One of them has to already have been carrying it. However, he did not necessarily contract it through sexual acts. Also, not every straight couple produces children.. and gay couples who want children can adopt children who NEED homes. Does their lifestyle affect yours in ANY way, shape, or form? I didn’t think so.

Try worrying about yourself in your tiny little judgmental bubble, and leave everyone else alone.

kristal

Posted at 1:26 PM on June 10, 2011

its a joke pple!!hes a comedian and if you cant handle a joke then stay home! tracy morgan is funny ple these days are just to sensitive about crap!

Julie

Posted at 10:14 AM on June 10, 2011

For crying out loud!, he’s a comedian, he’s suppose to joke and get into partook’s skin. Since when are comedians suppose to be taken serious? If he was a politician or a therapist I can understand, but come on. If jokes like this make you cry stay home.