Did LeBron James' Girlfriend Savannah Brinson Sleep With Another NBA Player?

Fri, June 10, 2011 4:29pm EDT by 17 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Could Lebron James’ baby mama drama be the reason why he’s not pulling his weight in the NBA playoffs?

High school sweetheart and mother of Lebron‘s children, Savannah Brinson, is rumored to have slept with fellow basketball big shot Rashard Lewis. The question is, is it true? Or are Miami Heat fans grappling for a reason why their star forward has been letting them down?

Poor Lebron can’t catch a break! His Cleveland fans were furious when he left the Cavaliers in 2010 to join the Miami Heat, followed by rumors last year that his lackluster playoff performance was because his then-teammate Delonte West was sleeping with his mother — and now this!

Rashard Lewis, who plays for the Washington Wizards, denies the claims that came from someone “on the inside,” who called into a radio show. The rumor spread rapidly online.

“I have no idea,” Lewis told the radio host on 97.9 The Box when asked why these rumors are circulating. “That’s what I’m trying to figure out…now I come home and I hear the same rumors…those rumors are 100 percent false, they’re not true, I don’t know how they came up.”

Rashard also says he’s never met Savannah.

Luckily for Lebron, the playoffs aren’t over yet! He still has a chance to redeem himself for his decidedly pathetic game lately.

More News On LeBron James

1. LeBron James’ Mother Gloria Arrested At Miami Beach Hotel!
  2. The Miz Says: I Want To Smack LeBron James, Plus 10 More ‘Awesome’ Confessions! Exclusive!

Norma Reid

Posted at 5:23 AM on January 25, 2014

Leave LeBron a lone he is not the lowlife trash like DWade and his mother

e mail lezen

Posted at 9:34 PM on July 9, 2012

Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make significantly articles I’d state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and thus far? I surprised with the research you made to create this actual submit amazing. Fantastic job!

web hosting and profit with Network marketing Earn Big Money Every Month Like Clockwork

Posted at 6:01 PM on July 6, 2012

Hi there, simply changed into alert to your weblog via Google, and found that it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels. I’ll appreciate in the event you continue this in future. Lots of people can be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

web hosting and profit with gvo make money at home

Posted at 4:30 PM on July 5, 2012

I do consider all of the concepts you have introduced for your post. They are very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for beginners. May you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

How To Make Money Online _ New 100% FREE Marketing System

Posted at 2:47 PM on July 2, 2012

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to bear in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while other folks consider issues that they plainly do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as well as outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

hip replacement surgery

Posted at 4:00 AM on July 2, 2012

I savour, result in I discovered just what I used to be looking for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

pregnancy

Posted at 9:30 PM on June 23, 2012

I am not sure where you’re getting your information, but great topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for wonderful information I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

marketing digital,materia,seo,primeira,pagina,google,primeira pagina,primeira pagina google,search engine optimization,otimizacao de sites,como colocar meu site na primeira pagina do google, wilson alberto, como colocar meu site na primeira pagina do goog

Posted at 4:57 PM on June 10, 2012

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to peer a great weblog like this one today..

Wordpress SEO Guide

Posted at 12:43 AM on June 10, 2012

Thanks , I’ve just been searching for information about this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the source?|What i don’t realize is in fact how you are now not really a lot more well-liked than you may be right now. You are so intelligent.

Convert HTML site to Wordpress

Posted at 9:58 PM on June 9, 2012

Wonderful items from you, man. I’ve bear in mind your stuff prior to and you’re simply extremely wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which through which you are saying it. You are making it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a tremendous site.

giyim, moda giyim

Posted at 1:18 AM on June 9, 2012

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done a formidable task and our whole neighborhood will be thankful to you.

your day above-mentioned for your requirements abandon admixture with candor, Enormous Is better than By simply Dre already been ready for anyone to lessen! The particular 12-monthly tumbles, heartbroken, cry agglomeration crammed, dress in want to deathw

Posted at 7:25 PM on June 8, 2012

Definitely consider that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the easiest factor to be mindful of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as folks think about worries that they plainly do not recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

roofing plano

Posted at 7:35 AM on May 23, 2012

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and come with approximately all vital infos. I’d like to look more posts like this .

Waltina Harris

Posted at 7:01 PM on June 19, 2011

Here’s hoping that one day people would stop hating on people they don’t know. What a world we live in when you focus on LeBron instead of your own life. Stop trying to live your life threw someone else. I see racism is alive and well, and Jessie Jackson was right. A man leave one job for another and people get upset. He has the right to do this as people do it every day. Look around people at people you know that have changed jobs. And please don’t use the excuse that it was the way he did it.(The Decision)
People make them everyday. I think the real reason for the hate is that a black young man left a White Owner, and black people are not support to make decision about their own lives. Had Dan Gilbert traded LeBron like in slavery day that would have been fine with some people and you know who you are and who I’m talking about. Go live your own lives and let black people alone. I support LeBron and anyone else who wish to change jobs, and best yet work with my friends.

Austin Mirmina

Posted at 7:03 PM on June 10, 2011

You know nothing about basketball — LeBron had a triple-double in last night’s Game 5, and you call that pathetic? Stop listening to the media

Kobe Bryant

Posted at 12:09 AM on June 11, 2011

He only scored 8 points the game before that.

I dont really claim that as unpathetic, and I AM the GREATEST.

Tanner

Posted at 2:38 AM on June 11, 2011

Ya u wish he will shut u down any day at lear least they can win a game against the mav”s