Our week never ends with a whimper at HollyBaby.com — only a loud, frantic frenzy of baby-related news.
This Friday may just be our biggest ever with a stack of hot exclusives. If you want to find out what keeps Brad Pitt awake at night; what Amber Portwood REALLY thinks; the latest Sister Wives scandal; and what’s going on at the Casey Anthony trial — you’re in the right place!
Here’s what you missed:
1. Brad Pitt Lays Awake At Night Worrying About His Kids — He’s Just Like Us!
Angelina’s beau admits he has the same concerns as any other dad when it comes to his six kids. Click here to read more
2. ‘Teen Mom’ Amber Portwood’s Boyfriend Gary Shirley Is ’100 Percent Supportive’ After She Pleads Guilty To Beating Him Up!
Amber tells HollyBaby.com exclusively that Gary is looking after baby Leah while she deals with her sentencing. Find out what else she told us! Click here to read more
3. ‘Sister Wives’ Family Almost Evicted After Nasty Neighbors Complain: Plus Are They Broke?
Kody Brown is struggling financially and fighting anti-polygamy neighbors in new hometown Las Vegas — Is the family’s move a disaster? Click here to read more
4. Kelsey & Camille Grammer’s Custody Battle Will Be Featured On ‘RHOBH’ Next Season!
Camille Grammer’s unfortunate custody battle with ex-husband Kelsey will be addressed on ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’, a source exclusively tells us! Click here to read more
5. Tracy Morgan’s Outrageous Homophobic Rant: ‘I’d Stab My Son If He Told Me He Was Gay’
Tracy has issued an apology after news broke of his anti-gay rant at his stand-up show. An audience member, Kevin Rogers, says the ’30 Rock’ star made a vicious attack on gay men and women, saying, “Born this Way is bull s***.” Click here to read more
6. Casey Anthony Shakes And Sobs As Court Hears Grisly Details About Caylee’s Remains
Her murder jury was told how two-year-old Caylee’s bones were ravaged by wild animals, after her body was dumped in woodland near the family’s Orlando home.
Casey Anthony found the graphic testimony and new photos of her daughter’s remains too much to take and had to be comforted by her attorney as she shook and wept Click here to read more