Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds 'Shocked' By Robert Pattinson Kissing Taylor Lautner At MTV Movie Awards!

Fri, June 10, 2011 6:07pm EDT by 24 Comments

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds say they weren’t expecting Robert Pattinson to bolt to the audience and make out with Taylor Lautner at the MTV Movie Awards! Apparently, we weren’t the only ones surprised!

Blake Lively, 23, and Ryan Reynolds, 34, presented the much anticipated Best Kiss award at this year’s MTV Movie Awards June 5. After receiving the award for kissing his babe and Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart, 21, for the third year in a row, Robert Pattinson , 25, celebrated by running into the crowd and locking lips with Taylor Lautner, 19, his on-screen foe, much to the surprise of Blake and Ryan!

“I did not know that there would be a ‘Twilight’-on-‘Twilight’ kiss,” Ryan told MTV.com. “We had no idea.”

Apparently, Ryan had been thinking about the celebratory kiss in his dreams — but not like this!

“I’d seen it in my head many times as I closed my eyes,” Ryan added. “But that was quite shocking, actually, that he would just run off the stage like that and attack that poor boy.”

Not only did Blake get a great view of the smooch, but her family got a front row seat of the action as well!

“My family was sitting behind them,” Blake said. “They were like, ‘Ooooh!’ They were hiding. They were so shy.”

How would you react to Rob kissing Taylor? Sound off below!

-Josh DeMilta

Get your RPatz and KStew news exclusively here!

1. Rob and Kristen separated!
  2. Did Rober Pattinson use a body double?
  3. Kristen Stewart parties in London

yeast infection

Posted at 7:22 AM on May 3, 2012

Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my blog thus i got here to return the favor?.I’m attempting to to find issues to improve my website!I guess its good enough to use a few of your concepts!!

RobisMySoulMate

Posted at 3:37 AM on June 14, 2011

I thought it was freakin’ hilarious!!! And they never locked lips it was all on Taylor’s cheeks if you watch closely, it was totally planned on the part of Robert and Kristen, however on Taylor’s part…..I’ve watched over and over and I’m still not sure, but either way he handled it perfectly!! ;-) 3 cheers to Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart for making the MTV movie awards something special to watch……ESPECIALLY Rob this year!!!!

bambi

Posted at 11:10 PM on June 13, 2011

try not to miss what never was,what you neer had to begin with,live well!

bambi

Posted at 11:09 PM on June 13, 2011

livin’ on a prayer,a la frenches kiss parlor right!

bambi

Posted at 11:08 PM on June 13, 2011

live life to its fullest,thats what i always say!gotta love them,you all do anyway!

bambi

Posted at 11:06 PM on June 13, 2011

twilight and these three have made real friendships here and that should be recognized,they were just being funny and showing cool friendship,its totally hilarious,lol.

bambi

Posted at 11:03 PM on June 13, 2011

even though it came as a surprize to everyone,now everyone can stop guessing how it would be to see them kiss eachother,they have grown up with all the twilight movies and still clown around as great big kids,its really fun to see it all unwrap.

bambi

Posted at 11:01 PM on June 13, 2011

it was wonderful to see such display of affection for the three of them,to see how they truly have a connection between them of love and trust,they are truly real pals.

Becca

Posted at 2:37 AM on June 12, 2011

Taylor knew he was going to be kissed. That’s why he was nodding when the camera flashed to him right after Rob said that there was someone in the audience that would appreciate it more. I thought it was funny when they announced the trailer and Taylor said there would be romance and then rubbed Rob’s chin. Rob wasn’t expecting that but Taylor was joking and did it to be funny.(Which it was!) Rob looked teased and laughed. It was the best and funniest MTV awards show I’ve seen thanks to Rob, Taylor, and Kristen. I laughed my ?ss off. I got more Rob than I expected and loved every minute of it. Don’t believe HL’s take on what Ryan and Blake said. HL just wants hits and I guess its working. Make up your on mind. Watch the interview with Josh on MTV with Blake and Ryan. It was all said in a joking way and they thought it was funny. Rob didn’t do one thing that hasn’t been done before on MTV awards show. He just did it better. Russell Brand kissed his “Get Him To The Greek co-star” two or three times when the KISS CAM flashed on them in the audience last year. It certainly didn’t compare to Rob and Taylor.

Sure

Posted at 9:39 PM on June 11, 2011

I was very shock with open mouth, lol. Really I strong beleive that Kristen and Robert and Taylor already agreed and planned.. So, they think its so funny, not me i was like duh duh you kiss a male, its seem to me they are threesome lol lol, just kidding.. I give them all a repect and understand for their joke..

karen

Posted at 9:24 PM on June 11, 2011

Shocked? Really? come on. Robert was great, and yes it seem like all was well planned, I mean taylor is waiting for the almost kiss, because they never kiss. I don’t see at any moment their lips together. I don’t see the drama, sandra and scarleth kissed the last year and nobody talks about it.

hilda

Posted at 9:18 PM on June 11, 2011

YES ANNA, I WANTED TO SAY THAT TOO. THANK YOU

Monique

Posted at 7:24 PM on June 11, 2011

I found the kiss to be a little shocking, but it was also really funny. I mean, the look on Taylor’s face was like, “WTF?!?!” I was laughing:D

andrea

Posted at 2:59 PM on June 11, 2011

nice kiss rob,taylor. shocked at first got over it. :) :-*

Angelchinky

Posted at 10:53 AM on June 11, 2011

i don’t get it.why do idiotic tweens who find RobPatt hot think it’s “funny” when he kissed another MALE co -star,who lets face it,didn’t know he was gonna be kissed & Taylor’s expression ws like -WTF B*TCH after the “kiss”.Jesus.what is WRONG with u people AND ur “darling Rob”.???

Julie

Posted at 9:20 AM on June 11, 2011

I wonder if Kristen Stewart got jealous haha jk.. I was kind of surprised at first but got over it haha

all respects to R-Patz, K-Stew, Taylor :)

Anna

Posted at 7:46 AM on June 11, 2011

Really??? that’s grand! what her “not-naked-pictures-of-herself” are not shocking? Whatever! I thought it was totally unexpected and hilarious. Well done Robert, Kristen and Taylor. I watched the show only because of You! Thanks for the laughs.

mayra

Posted at 2:10 AM on June 11, 2011

blake and ryan are so ridiculous. Robert was great and funny, and I believe that rob kris and taylor planned all this.they were amazing and I am so happy for Robert.

Rodica

Posted at 1:22 AM on June 11, 2011

Have a good sleep ROB and I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

mer

Posted at 12:01 AM on June 11, 2011

I was waiting for something way out there from them. I knew it wouldn’t be anything anyone would expect. It was hilarious. Kristen Stewart probably came up with the idea. She’s real different, and so is RP. They make a great couple. Taylor Lautner is so cool and polished for a guy his age. Love them all! Cannot wait for Breaking Dawn I. It’s gonna be the best!!!!!!

kimberly

Posted at 11:14 PM on June 10, 2011

I thought it was great. I don’t know if Taylor was expecting it, but it didn’t look like it. I’ve watched it a hundred times.

t0759

Posted at 8:44 PM on June 10, 2011

I think it was great. Taylor was so shocked and I think that was what Rob was going for.

ana