Khloe Kardashian Defends Kim: Bret Lockett Is 'Crazy' & My Sister Didn't Cheat!

Thu, June 9, 2011 7:05pm EST by 7 Comments

Khloe Kardashian says she’s never even heard of the NFL player, Bret Lockett, who reportedly had a text relationship with since she’s been with Kris Humphries!

The denial continues — and this time, Kim Kardashian‘s younger sister, Khloe, is stepping out in her defense. The 26-year-old outspoken reality star says the New England Patriot Bret Lockett — who claims he had a texting relationship with Kim since she’s been dating Kris Humphries – is out of his mind.

“I have…honestly, this guy, it’s so funny, I’ve never heard of him,” Khloe told E! News at the Forbes’ Celebrity 100 celebration in Los Angeles June 8. “This person is, I think, crazy.”

She added, “It’s so weird that people these days can just say, like complete strangers, ‘Oh my god, he’s been seeing her for five months,’ and this and that, he’s crazy…I think it’s very…it’s sad.”

Khloe isn’t the only one denying Kim and Bret’s “relationship.” Kim’s lawyer, Michael Kump, actually issued a letter denying the claims as well.

“To put it very plainly and clearly, and as Mr. Lockett knows, there is not now, and never has been, such a relationship,” the statement reads. “Ms. Kardashian does not know and has never even met Mr. Lockett.”

Bret claims a different story entirely and isn’t backing down, despite Kim’s threats of a lawsuit against him.

“I mean, to be honest with you guys, it really doesn’t bother me [that Kim might sue] because when all the allegations are correct and all the facts are in place, it’s nothing to bother me at all. For her to say that, I mean, I’m actually not shocked that she said that, but at the end of the day, I know what it is and if she wants to go ahead and pursue with those actions, then that’s not a problem with me,” Bret told TMZ.

When it comes to Kim’s texting relationship, who do you believe: the Kardashians or Bret? Sound off below!

Get The Scoop on Kim and the Rest of the Kardashians!

1. Kim Kardashian Goes Shorter! Do You Like Her New Haircut? Vote!
  2. Kris Humphries Might Have Already Bought His Wedding Tux For Himself And Groomsmen Scott And Lamar!
  3. Kim Kardashian Has Already Started Filming For Her Wedding! Her Registry Outing Was All On Camera!

Kirstin Benson

movie reviews

Posted at 2:11 AM on June 17, 2012

A person essentially lend a hand to make seriously articles I would state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this particular post extraordinary. Excellent process!

Great Business To Make Money

Posted at 5:34 AM on June 15, 2012

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast offered bright transparent concept

I am a laptop spammer, Google please deindex me.

Posted at 2:06 AM on June 15, 2012

Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness to your publish is simply nice and i could think you’re a professional on this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to clutch your feed to stay updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

Wordpress SEO Steps

Posted at 12:09 PM on June 14, 2012

Thanks for any other magnificent post. The place else may just anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such information.

Convert your website in to Wordpress

Posted at 11:48 AM on June 14, 2012

Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your site by chance, and I’m shocked why this coincidence didn’t came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

Lizel.

Posted at 10:46 PM on June 9, 2011

Kloe should always be proud of herself. Beauty comes from inside,and she got it. she is a beautiful woman.

Eddie York

Posted at 7:45 PM on June 9, 2011

Kim Kardashian has a personallity that resembles a dead fish, IMHO. After seeing the Ray-J video that he and Kim made together and seeing her being Sodomized by that thug….I cannot understand how anyone would find her and her huge booty attractive. She is repulsive and has no talent or skills that she can say are the result of her own efforts.

Kris Humphries…well…not exactly the type I would imagine Kim to be marrying. Desperation can be very impulsive….Kris must be a very easily led Lad…lol.