Marital bliss definitely agrees with Kate! It looks like she’s hardly wearing any makeup!
Kate Middleton and Prince William attend the tenth annual Absolute Return for Kids (ARK) gala dinner June 9 in Perks Field, near Buckingham Palace. See a step-by-step guide to re-creating her gorgeous glow!
Makeup artist Piper Cline, of the Angelo David Salon in NYC, gives YOU a step-by-step how-to for getting Kate’s gorgeous look!
- Start off with Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer using fingertips to smooth the skin’s surface and elongate the wear of your make up.
- Apply Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer in shade of your choice using foundation brush #13 (starting in center of the face and working your way out towards jaw line).
- Apply high definition concealer under eyes and top with Photo-Op Under Eye Brightener to smooth and illuminate.
- Set face using fan brush #22 and Photoset powder.
- Apply Photo Finish Lid Primer with fingertips all over entire eyelid to smooth, neutralize and hold shadow in place.
- Using Eye Lights Eye Shadow Palette in beam, use lightest shade all over with tapered shadow brush #7, using same brush sweep the middle peach color over the eyelid(starting at lashes) then place the darkest shade in outer corner and in the crease of the eye.
- Apply Jet Set Waterproof Liner in black across top lash line and in the inner rim of eye using arced liner brush #21.
- Finish lashes with a coat of layer lash primer and jet black Lash DNA mascara.
- Apply nude lip liner in Fair and Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss in Endless.
What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do you love Kate’s makeup?
See More Kate Middleton!
- Just In! Prince William & Kate Middleton’s First Post-Honeymoon Event Announced!
- Kate Middleton Goes Shopping In Bright Pink & Her Signature Wedges! She Carries Her Own Shopping Bags!
- Kate Middleton Vs. Pippa Middleton: Who Looks Better In White?