Bonnie Says: Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Are Not Moving Too Fast In Their Relationship!

Thu, June 9, 2011 6:32pm EDT by 16 Comments
Loading video...

Many of you believe that Justin and Selena’s PDA-filled trips are overboard but Bonnie believes it’s just typical young love!

Leave Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez alone! HollywoodLife.com‘s own Bonnie Fuller and reporter Chloe Melas decided to debate whether Hollywood’s hottest young couple are taking the fast track too soon. Bonnie is totally Team Justin/Selena but Chloe feels like their butt grabs, foot massages and sleepovers are too much. Many of our readers have displayed Selena hatred over their jealousy of this relationship but Bonnie says — back off!

Watch Bonnie and Chloe debate the Justin and Selena’s hot romance!

— Chloe Melas

That chick with the face

Posted at 1:44 AM on June 13, 2011

Lets be real here, I know teens my age (16 and 17) who have one night stands/sexual favors, midnight make-outs, get drunk, and party every week. Justin and Selena are actually moving slow. They’ve been secretly dating for months so in my book, they’re moving at a healthy pace… Generally people need to back off, as long as they don’t end up pregnant, I could care less.

kiki

Posted at 11:57 PM on June 12, 2011

I dont think they r moving too fast. Its young love. they’re kids, they’re gonna b stupid. Chris and Rihanna were the same way; holding hands, steamy vacations, going EVERYwhere together, PDA unfortunately things turned for the worst. Im not saying that justin would ever… but my point is there are only 2 ways it’ll end. Young love ends and you learn from it.
I wouldnt b shocked if they got matching tattoos.

alleshia

Posted at 12:51 PM on June 12, 2011

typical young love my butt what two teenagers go to a trip by themselves to some island i like selena and dislike JB i just hope she makes the right decision and one of these days dnt get prego so soon. cuz it seems to me as if theyre doing some pretty serious stuff.

Basketball14

Posted at 1:19 AM on June 12, 2011

Ok you are all missing the big picture there happy and they’re gonna do what they’re gonna do. They dont sit around waiting for our opinions, Selena has bodyguards no one is gonna kill her. Justin and Selena wouldnt be in the state they are unless they REALLY love each other. So everyone just needs to stop obsessing and judging they dont care or at least i wouldnt. If you were dating one of them would you care what everyone else was thinking? Or how they felt? Yeah didnt think so. Thank you and good-bye

Monique

Posted at 7:35 PM on June 11, 2011

Personally, I love both Selena & Justin. I think they make an adorable couple. The thing is they might be moving a little too fast. Plus, they have been showing a lot of PDA… The whole thing in Hawaii was a little too sudden. I have nothing against them though. In fact, I’m happy for them. I also feel bad for them though. I’m happy because well they really love each other. Anyone can see the affection in their eyes & in their actions. I feel bad though because Justin is never gonna be able to have a 100% happy relationship because his fans are always threatening his love. They won’t let him be happy. I mean, he can’t date ALL of us. & Poor Selena is getting death threats & hate. Leave Selena & Justin alone. Let them be happy.
Love you Justin! Love you Selena! But slow down a little… You’re moving a little too fast…
<3 M0N!QU3

Damee gal

Posted at 7:49 PM on June 10, 2011

Oh my gosh!I’m so excited dat Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber have takin a very bold step 2 date each other,wish u guys best of luck.Screw u haters,cant u jux be happy 4 them.LUV U SELENA,MUAH…………

kat

Posted at 4:44 PM on June 10, 2011

Let me just say I HATE SELENA GOMEZ serious i think she dating him as career boaster!!!!

Brianna

Posted at 12:09 AM on June 11, 2011

In case you didn’t know, Selena was famous way before she started dating Justin. She doesn’t need a career booster. Just let them have feelings for each other, there’s nothing wrong with it.

kandice

Posted at 10:02 AM on June 10, 2011

i think they are suchh a cutteee couple but they are moving too fast and i dont blame justins parents for syaing justin and selena are moving too fast justin is hott and sexyy but selena is pretty and they are too young to be having sleep overs at eachothers house an dslapping butts that is just gross for their age.

blaize

Posted at 10:09 AM on June 10, 2011

Selena Gomez is 18 going on 19. She’s old enough to make her own decisions about sex, physically AND legally.

britt

Posted at 8:20 PM on June 10, 2011

wow ur a total idiot there 18 and 17

Kate

Posted at 3:56 AM on June 11, 2011

She said Selena was 18 going on 18 which is correct what are you not understanding moron. She didn’t mention biebers age

Winirul kh

Posted at 9:53 AM on June 10, 2011

Yeah leave Justin D Bieber and Selena M Gomez ALONE!!!

Erica

Posted at 11:26 PM on June 9, 2011

Hey! :) I love Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, but I do agree with Chloe. Even though they are a teen couple, as Bonnie says, I think that since they are famous they should not be showing as much PDA, specially because of Papz.

kayla

Posted at 10:52 PM on June 9, 2011

but, but i was susposed to be ms.bieber :(

jelenaforeva!

Posted at 10:09 PM on June 9, 2011

yeah, tht’s right- back off-leave them alone.