Key Comments Shocker! Most HollywoodLifers Agree — Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Are NOT Meant To Be Together!

Thu, June 9, 2011 3:48pm EDT by 88 Comments

Whether you’re Team Justin or Team Selena, it seems you’ve come to the same consensus: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are NOT the perfect couple! What do you think? VOTE!

Although it’s not unanimous, we cannot believe how many HollywoodLifers are disgusted by Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber‘s flowering relationship. We knew some Beliebers didn’t like JB’s girl because they wanted him for them, but apparently the same holds true for Selena fans too! When it comes to Jelena, many of you want them split up ASAP.

General consensus

I love Selena Gomez, and I love Justin Bieber, but when you put them together… not so much… :/

Team Justin

She is a HYPOCRITE, cause she first starts of saying” No, He’s like my little BROTHER!”, and then now she has her arm on his LEG at the Billboard Awards. If he’s like your little brother, you wouldn’t be touching him that way, you PERVERT!!!!!!!

SELENA GOMEZ YOUR SUCH A SLUT!!!!!!!!!!! JUSTIN PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYESS!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN JUSTIN MISSING HIS 3 YEAR OLD SISTERS BIRTHDAY SERIOUSLY… JUSTIN PLEASEE!!!

I’m like super upset…I mean I can’t believe he actually likes that sneaky little cougar. Come on people, wake up! She’s just so manipulative and fake…she’s only dated people that were more famous and successful than her while they were dating (Nick Jonas, Taylor Lautner…). Justin please date any-freakin’-body but her

Team Selena

Bieber u stole my girl and I will do like they kill Osama and shoot u in the head and bury u at sea!!!! Selena Gomez fan 4life. Beiber killer in the house!!!!!!

Ok, so i like Justin and i like Selena, but i do not like them together. And its not that I’m convinced we will get married one day. I just think there wrong together! They’re just…too much. Meeting each others parents? Missing jazmines bday? Going on vacation? At only five months? And we all know what they were doing on that vacation. It’s too much. They’re too physical. And i love selena, but she does jump from guy to guy.

Seriously… Justin Bieber fans shut up, 10 times out of 10 you will not have any chance with this guy so move on to reality and stay out of fantasy. GO GET HELP PLEASE !!!oo and I Love Selena Gomez.

Team Jelena

I love Selena Gomez very much she is my idol i wish for her a happy life full of happiness .JELENA forever i love u guys (selena and justin )together….best luck

I think that they are cute together and this hater stuff is getting stupid. If they are fans they would be happy for him and support him.

IF YOU REALLY LOVE JUSTIN THE WAY YHU SAY THEN YHU WOULDNT HURT SELENA CUZ HE MIGHT NOT BE THE SAME PERSON HE IS IF SELENA BROKE UP WITH HIM CUZ IT LOOKS LIKE HE IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER. TRUE BELIEBERS WOULD NOT DO THAT THEY WOULD SUPPORT JUSTIN AND LOVE HIM

They aren’t even two years apart and they are in love. It’s fans like you that justin is probably disappointed in because you can’t accept that Selena is a part of his life.

Kirstin Benson

More Justin & Selena!

1. Justin Wants His Fans To Leaving Him Alone!
  2. Cute Pics Of Justin & Selena’s Epic Vacation!
  3. Does Selena Tell Her Ex Off In New Song About Justin?

Belieber

Posted at 11:00 AM on June 14, 2011

Justin should breakup with Selena cuz she likes his fame and money. Justin should change his style and hair back to the way it was and say he would date a fan again like he was saying when he was 16! I miss that Justin sooo much! I’m not on team Jelena or team Gomez. I’m on team Bieber. I hope Justin breaks up with Selena and look for a girl who is RIGHT for him like a fan! Well it dose not have to be a fan it should be anyone on the face of the earth besides Selena. It’s not right to send death threats because they will breakup pretty soon because of how worried and freaked out Justin’s family is with him dating Selena! BREAKUP JUSTIN AND SELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Team Bieber :) :D

girl

Posted at 10:47 AM on June 14, 2011

I truly agree with all these comments saying Justin and Selena should split up. There honestly should not be a team Jelena people I mean come on! Look how Selena is putting more pressure over Justin and MAKING him change like this! I was watching Never Say Never with my mom a few nights ago and his ways have completely changed! I don’t like it one bit! I’m not a Selena Gomez fan anymore! Look at her she’s turning Justin into a male version of Miley Cyrus! I comment alot on here because the opinion I have of Jelena Biemez is so strong! I do NOT accept their relationship at all. Bieber fans are the most intellegant, loyal, caring, and cool fans you can get! Justin should listen to his fans about Selena because we care we know exactly what she’s doing I guess Justin dosen’t see what Selena’s doing because he’s in love. Well he needs to wake up and smell the coffee! Justin’s ways and style has changed alot since him and Selena started dating and us Bieber fans have very strong opinions that make a whole lot of sense! Justin and Selena should split up who’s with me!???!????!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

girl

Posted at 10:27 AM on June 14, 2011

I agree with Shaakia. I miss the old 15 year old Justin that did not act like a bad boy but acted like a gentleman and did not act like he wanted to get in bed with a girl. Selena’s changing him and I hate her for it. I will walk all the way to where ever she’s at just to tell her that and tell her she needs to breakup with Justin. And yeah look at the facts Selena only dates famous guys I mean really famous guys to make her famous! Look at the timeline Nick Jonas: He was popular because of the Jonas Brothers. Taylor Launter: He’s really popular for starring in Twilight. Justin Drew Bieber: He’s the most young famous star in the world sold out madison square garden in 22 minutes. So I think Selena’s playing games with famous guys. Now that she’s dating Justin she said “I might have played games before but I’ve finally met someone who makes me not want to play games anymore” oh yeah that someone is Justin now since people call him things like pop prince,say he’s the most famous teen in the world and he’s the most richest teen in the world. Selena probably also wants Justin’s money. If Selena still knew Justin and if Justin was the same kid who did not have as much as other people and if he was not famous I bet you all the money in the universe that she would NOT NEVER date him. She’s a gold digger who loves REALLY famous boys for their fame! Selena’s changing Justin and I pray to god that at least someday he’ll notice it and he’ll breakup with her. Justin’s family are probably the number 1 peeps on this planet who will get them to split up even if Selena met Justin’s family. Justin if you are out there reading this next time you hear Selena say she loves you it probably is not true. I’m sorry Justin!

Shaakia.:)

Posted at 6:53 AM on June 14, 2011

its gross and sad ! i love Justin and i love Selena but them together just isnt right, like seriously he missed his little sisters birthday, she is makeing him bad and i dont want to see that happen. i miss the old Bieber not this bad Bieber that is missing his little sisters birthday. :( i want them to break up. and i love her but Selena is a bit of a slut she will date anything that will get her in the press.

Lalaa

Posted at 11:03 PM on June 13, 2011

i just think that they are both really busy and they both have really buys jobs and careers. i dont think it will last only because they soon wont have time for eachother.they also seem to be going reALLY fast those pictures dont seem very appropriate for a 17 year old.

sarah

Posted at 2:08 PM on June 17, 2011

i tottaly agree

FL Rocker

Posted at 9:23 PM on June 13, 2011

OMG, they are taking over everything!.

Sandra C

Posted at 6:41 PM on June 13, 2011

That picture of Justin & Selena……”I don’t like it at all!”

Mary S. White

Posted at 6:37 PM on June 13, 2011

I don’t think Selena is not good enough for Justin. Justin needs to wake up!

brianna

Posted at 6:34 PM on June 13, 2011

do you haer what you are saying?

FL Rocker

Posted at 9:21 PM on June 13, 2011

OMG, they are taking over everything!

Sabrina C.

Posted at 6:33 PM on June 13, 2011

Call me old fashion, but I don’t agree with the Selina and Justin thing!

Megan Stokes

Posted at 6:30 PM on June 13, 2011

I don’t think that they should be united, just friends!

Linda S.

Posted at 6:26 PM on June 13, 2011

No offense, but Selena should look for someone among her own kind, and keep her dirty hands off of Justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan L

Posted at 5:44 PM on June 13, 2011

It looks like she’s got him in a death grip!!! That “Cougar” needs to leave my Justin alone and find someone her own speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JazmineW

Posted at 4:19 PM on June 12, 2011

im a big fan of justin but im not a big fan of selena.I kind of agree with those who say it a publicity stunt the pics are a bit OTT and ive got a feeling shes changing him hes changed so much!!!! I was watching his movie today and its Crazzy ho much he has changed and that was only 5 months ago even his parents are apparently worried.But i do think they make a cute couple :) im not sure :)

suzie

Posted at 2:32 PM on June 12, 2011

i dont think they belong together. She’s changing him. he used to be a non peerced ears tattooed boy. i think they should break up now before it goes further. i mean shes just usin him. he bought her a 25000 dollar necklace because she told him to. i mean thats just my opinion

niger

Posted at 11:25 AM on June 12, 2011

i am not her friend?

brianna

Posted at 11:16 AM on June 12, 2011

what do you mean by you know ?

niger

i hate both of them ?

ewww

Posted at 6:47 PM on June 11, 2011

this is disgusting…hes like 5 years old and shes all over him……what a freak

katie

Posted at 5:42 PM on June 11, 2011

I love justin bieber and i some what like selena gomez but not really. But, seriously all of this PDA they are having is wayyyyy toooooo much. I really don’t think they should be together. She is totally just using him for his fame. And she can’t keep her filthy hands off of him. Justin has also changed soooooooo much ever since he started dating selena. Like seriously selena is probably pressuring him into alot of things that he probably son’t want to do but he just wants to keep her happy. I mean he bought a $25,000 necklace based on family guy. I don;t think he would have done that if they werent dating.

Unknown

Posted at 4:53 PM on June 10, 2011

I like Selena and Justin its just the thought of them getting married is CRAZY!!! I mean seriously she seems 2 grown up for justin and justin stills looks like a kid. Face the facts people!!