Emily Maynard Slams 'Bachelorette' Contestant Bentley Williams: He Would Have Used Me Too!

Thu, June 9, 2011 9:49am EDT by 10 Comments

Emily thinks that Bentley would have played her too if she had been ‘The Bachelorette’ and not Ashley!

Like the rest of Bachelorette fans, Emily Maynard — the woman that received Bachelor Brad Womack‘s final rose and his proposal — doesn’t trust Bentley Williams after what he did to Ashley Hebert. All the while Bentley was leading Ashley on to believe that he was falling in love, but behind her back was dissing her and claiming that he wished the Bachelorette had been Emily instead. Well Emily doesn’t buy this and thinks that Bentley would do the same thing to her that he did to Ashley had Emily been The Bachelorette!

“To be honest, I’m not totally convinced that if The Bachelorette had been me or anybody else, that he wouldn’t have said, ‘Well I wanted it to be Ashley,'” Emily says in her personal video blog on Warner Bros Bachelor site. “Because he clearly had an agenda for being on the show and it wasn’t to fall in love.”

“If Bentley had really gone home because he missed his daughter, I could totally relate to that,” continues Emily. “Had I not had the feelings that I did, I would have been on the first plane out. But he made it pretty clear that was not his reasoning behind going home.”

But sweet Emily also wants to believe that Bentley has it in him to be a better person. “I also kind of want to give him the benefit of the doubt though, because it’s hard for me to believe that someone could be that hurtful and just so mean spirited,” she explains. “My mom always told me to say what I mean, mean what I say, but don’t say it mean.”

Still, Emily warns: “If I were Bentley, I would certainly be sleeping with one eye open.”

“I really did not want to do a video this week at all,” admits Emily. “It was a hard episode to watch, especially somebody who knows Ashley personally and thinks the absolute world of her. It was hard to see her be so down on herself.”

Now that Bentley is gone, Emily hopes that Ashley can realize that she has some great guys who are on the show for the right reasons. “Her date with Ben looked like a lot of fun — and her date with J.P. was great,” Emily shares. “She looked like she felt really comfortable with him.”

BFFs — do you think that Bentley would have pulled the same crap on Emily had she been The Bachelorette?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Bachelorette Stories:

1. Bentley’s Business Receives Threats!
  2. Bentley Used Ashley To Become Next Bachelor?
  3. Ashley’s Desperate To Win Bentley Back!

dond

Posted at 1:51 PM on April 27, 2012

I was suggested this web site by means of my cousin. I am no longer positive whether or not this publish is written through him as nobody else realize such specified about my problem. You are wonderful! Thanks!

jcjc

Posted at 1:11 PM on July 26, 2011

Welcome to The Home for the Spelling Challenged.

Sharon

Posted at 5:10 PM on June 28, 2011

Divorced Bentley turning his anger into breaking hearts on purpose.

Mina

Posted at 1:04 PM on June 16, 2011

All these dudes seem dumb as rocks. They all seem to suffer from some degree of mental and emotional retardation.

Yourmom

Posted at 4:03 PM on June 10, 2011

Emily looks identical to Douchebagg’s ex-wife, Suzette Davis.

Katie

Posted at 8:42 AM on June 10, 2011

Brad broke up with her. Did you not read the article his ex wrote? He did the exactsame thing to her and its sad. My heart goes out to Emily and I can tell from the video that sh’es really sad.

mags

Posted at 2:19 PM on June 9, 2011

My, my, my… isn’t she the one calling the kettle black. She USED Brad just as she said this guy was going to use her. Grow up lady, you have a child that you are dragging through the mud right along with yourself. You are so selfish and self obsorbed!

sue anders

Posted at 1:57 PM on June 9, 2011

NEWS FLASH – Emily you are NOT on the show! Stay out of it – do not understand why she is even talking?

mimi tholsted

Posted at 1:08 PM on June 9, 2011

Who is this people anyway to go and “find love” on the show??????Bentley is trying to be famous of course – stay in Utah Bentley you are really too stupid! If a woman “goes” with you she will have to “pay” for her bad choice…….OMG how deep will a woman sink???? He is low low life…..what were you thinking Ashley!

jennifer

Posted at 11:29 AM on June 9, 2011

Emily hurt Brad so hack yes she going to get played Emily is a joke she need to try and get back with Brad someone who cared about her and daughter you big knocklehead.