Mom, Dubbed The Human Barbie, Gives Her Daughter A Boob Job Voucher For Her Seventh Birthday! INSANE!

Wed, June 8, 2011 5:16pm EDT by 14 Comments

What kind of mother in their right mind would give their seven-year-old daughter a boob job for a birthday present? A self-confessed plastic surgery addicted mother, that’s who!

English mom Sarah Burge, known as the Human Barbie after she made headlines last year for teaching her then six-year-old daughter Poppy how to pole dance, boasted that she gave Poppy a $9,800 voucher to receive a boob-enlargement procedure for her seventh birthday. And Sarah, 50, who has spent over $800,000 on her own surgical enhancements, said Poppy, “squealed with delight” at the gift. WHAT!?

“Poppy begged me for a boob job, so I gave her the voucher so she can have it after she’s 16, when it’s legal,” Sarah explains to Closer magazine. “If she develops naturally big boobs, she can have something else done with it.” Prepping your daughter for surgery at age seven? Perfectly normal…NOT!

And the voucher wasn’t the only thing Poppy received at her lavish, over-the-top rirthday party, which included limos, fake tattoos, pretend champagne and mani/pedis. Sarah also bought her daughter thousands of dollars worth of gifts, including a $400 computer, a £730 pink Swarovski crystal ring and necklace set and the promise of a $6,500 spa break.

“I wanted a new computer, a holiday and a voucher for surgery. When I got it all, it was a dream come true. All my friends were jealous,” Poppy explains. “I can’t wait to be like Mummy with big boobs. They’re pretty.”

How INSANE is this, HollyMoms? Would you give your daughter a boob job voucher at age seven?!

–Leigh Blickley

Paula

Posted at 2:43 PM on January 24, 2012

This is just sad. It’s scary to read this and realize that our society is just going down hill. Us women are being portrayed as only sex symbols and are being pressured to be perfect. Women like these are our main oppressors. I don’t know about you but I don’t want my daughters or any other girl to feel that she needs makeup to be beautiful or surgery to be perfect. Hopefully people will realize what we’re doing and put a stop to this. Sure we all blame society, but we ARE society. And we need to change our lives before we change any other.

Hahahaha

Posted at 9:46 AM on June 13, 2011

This is really effing funny that she did that! Haha, I mean its not like the little girl is getting her boobs done tomorrow, her mom gave her the money and an ok that at 16 she can get one… It’s not that big of a deal to me but maybe because I’m 16 and a lot of people I know or go to school with that are 16 have had boob and nose jobs… I don’t think its a normal thing and I think getting a boob job or nose job at 16 is completely stupid but I don’t feel that is wrong in anyway either… its just funny

elle

Posted at 12:18 AM on June 12, 2011

That’s freakishly creepy. Yes, I want my own miniskank too!

Jolene

Posted at 1:58 PM on June 11, 2011

It’s mom’s job to keep her daughter off the pole. If that kid gets a boob job, the next thing she’ll be doing is strippin’.

mommylove

Posted at 9:10 AM on June 10, 2011

ok thats just crazy, who does that. and y would she teach her kid to pole dance. my daughter has a canopy bed and she swings around the poles like a pole dancer but i tell her to quit it your gonna break the bed and shes just playing she doesnt know what pole dancing is but i do and i find it disturbing but shes just a kid.

angel

Posted at 8:28 PM on June 9, 2011

okay..im 15 and i barely wear make-up shes seven wears make-up gonna get boobs and has her own laptop shes 7!!!!

Chelse

Posted at 12:04 AM on June 10, 2011

You also need to realize they are from United Kingdoms.
Kids grow up a lot faster over there, think about it: No drinking age, legal at 16, our version of high school is their college.

L

Posted at 6:23 AM on June 10, 2011

That doesn’t make a difference. That is not normal for the UK either.
There is a legal drinking age in UK, it’s 18. Kids don’t grow up quicker because they live in the U.K, they grow up quicker because of their socio-economic status, and experience in life. All which have nothing to do with a mother buying her underage child breast implants!

K

Posted at 1:40 PM on June 10, 2011

There is a drinking age actually… its 18. I know because I used to live there.

???Mystery Girl???

Posted at 8:05 PM on June 9, 2011

What kind of mother would actually show their 6 yr old daughter how to pole dance and actually give her the benifit of the doubt that she can get a boob job any mother that would do that is CRAZY.!.!.!.!.!.!
But its not my buisness to judge people so its her parenting decision and its just my opinion…

:)THANKS 4 LISTENING(:

datzCrazii

Posted at 7:42 PM on June 9, 2011

i don’t need a boob job :P lmao but thatz crazy

Chelse

Posted at 11:01 AM on June 9, 2011

Oh stop. By the time that girl is 16 she’ll have her own opinions formed, not just ‘oh I’m an 7 year old little girl who wants to be pretty like mommy’.

Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s messed up, but she’s not doing anything wrong. She’s not doing anything illegal, she isn’t taking her 7 year old into the doctors office and getting procedures. And when the girl is 16, she’ll be legal and can make her own choices.

Kris

Posted at 6:24 AM on June 16, 2011

When she turns 16 her opinions n values are going to be greatly influence by her mother.

heather

Posted at 9:53 PM on June 8, 2011

If she can blow that money it’d her buisness…