Lily Collins' Beautiful Bold Brows: Get The Look With A Brow-Enhancing Pencil!

Wed, June 8, 2011 1:56pm EST by 8 Comments

Do YOU want strong, sexy brows like Lily? A new pencil can actually promote healthy brow hair growth!

Lily Collins is the new Brooke Shields! Her eyebrows are incredible and now you can get them too — with the brand new IT Cosmetics Brow Power Pencil.

Lily is on quite a streak lately, dating one of Hollywood’s hottest stars, Taylor Lautner, and gearing up for the role of a lifetime as the title role in the tentatively-named Snow White.

If you want to get her bold brows, the Brow Power pencil is your best bet. You might have heard about lash-enhancing products that you need a prescription to buy, but this pencil is readily available in stores and online. The patented GrowLuxe Technology in the pencil uses natural ingredients like nettle flower extract, green tea extract and grapeseed extract to safely and naturally increase brow growth. It comes in a universal shade that actually adjusts to your own brow color and is waterproof to fight off summer sweat.

The best part about the product is that for every pencil sold, IT Cosmetics donates one pencil to the American Cancer Society’s Look Good, Feel Better program that helps women struggling with the effects of cancer.

See More Red Carpet Beauty Tricks!

1. Nina Dobrev Dares To Bare Naked Nails & YOU Can Too! See What Product Keeps Nails In Tip Top Shape!
  2. Kristen Stewart’s MTV Movie Awards Manicure — Get Her Exact Color!
  3. Selena Gomez Hair How-To! Find Out How YOU Can Replicate Her Wavy Style!

Kenny

Posted at 3:34 PM on August 10, 2012

MUCH better than those horrible thin brows everyone seems to like. Way to go, Lily! You look beautiful!

spanishdoll

Posted at 6:59 PM on November 9, 2011

why on earth would ANYBODY want those eyebrows?????!! people PAY good money to be rid of eyebrows like that

sqqib

Posted at 12:32 PM on October 2, 2011

She needs to shave them cave man things.. .

ak

Posted at 1:46 AM on June 19, 2011

Gosh, I absolutely hate her eyebrows. Everytime I see her, I can’t help from just looking at them. They’re dark brown, and her hair is several shades lighter. WHY?! Does she have to make it that obvious that she dyes her hair? I’m just on a rant because she’s been cast as the lead of my favorite series, the city of bones. It makes me so sad : ( …

DreamKitty

Posted at 5:26 PM on June 8, 2011

I think Lily is cute as a button and a doll too, her thick eyebrows define her face. I have very thick, dark eyebrows too, thick brows runs in my family. Anyway ive never plucked mine in my life, people have said to me to pluck but I wouldn’t look good with thinner ones as I have quite strong facial features so I like mine thick :)

Lisa

Posted at 5:07 PM on June 8, 2011

Lily is soooooo A W E S O M E

Audrey

Posted at 2:45 PM on June 8, 2011

What a gorgeous girl! It’s awesome to see a young Hollywood acress rocking the thicker eyebrows again and not conforming to the thin eyebrows craze. She reminds me of a young Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor too who all had thicker eyebrows.

Gabrie

Posted at 2:36 PM on June 8, 2011

Is this a joke?! This girl’s eyebrows are a bush! Every time I see her I wish that she would just make them a little bit thinner! She would be SO much prettier if her eyebrows weren’t so dang thick!