Kate Gosselin Says: My Tummy Tuck Is The Best Decision I've Ever Made!

Tue, June 7, 2011 2:08pm EDT by 5 Comments

Kate gave birth to sextuplets in 2004 but now she has a bikini body that rivals most twenty somethings! Would you get a tummy tuck?

Kate Gosselin is a workout fiend, but she didn’t get her hot bod solely by breaking a sweat! The mom-of-eight took to her Twitter on June 6 to tell her fans that her tummy tuck in 2006 was painful but she would do it all over again!

“Get through the first two weeks of pain and yuck,” Kate tweets to a fan. “And it’ll be the BEST decision you’ve ever made! How’s that?;).”

Kate filmed her tummy tuck for an episode of Sextuplets and Twins: One Year Later — this was pre Jon & Kate Plus 8. Ironically the man who performed Kate’s surgery was Dr. Lawrence Glassman, the father of Hailey Glassman, the 24-year-old who dated Jon Gosselin in 2009.

Kate showed off her amazing new body in an itty bitty white bikini on the cover of People Magazine in September of 2010. Kate, who had just finished competing on Dancing with the Stars famously told the magazine: “I’ve worked really hard! Haven’t I earned the right, at this point, to look good?”

Hollymoms would you get a tummy tuck?

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO OF KATE’S TUMMY TUCK!

Loading video...

— Chloe Melas

Claire

Posted at 4:43 AM on May 11, 2014

Good on here, she was very fortunate to get it done for free and after 8 kids she is looking damn hot!

Laura Jackson

Posted at 4:31 AM on January 31, 2014

If you ask me, I will say the same. Tummy tuck option is the best option I have ever taken in my life. It could change my life style itself! I got it done from a plastic surgery clinic in Oakland, California. Dr. Joseph Togba was my surgeon. I should say a big thank to him in the first place.

Ashley

Posted at 2:49 PM on May 29, 2012

I think its great that she showed her tummy publicly! So what if she had it done for free. We cant hate people for being more fortunat then us. I think shes great. She has a lot on her plate. shes just like the rest of us women. she wants her old body back. come on ladies you cant be serious…..I say you go kate I wish I had the means to have one but thats not the case but good for you! :)

Not a Kate Fan

Posted at 1:23 PM on June 10, 2011

It’s easy for Kate to recommend a tummy tuck because she did not have to pay for hers. It was done free by Dr. Glassman. This type of surgery is expensive and is not covered by insurance, which means many women will not be able to get one. Of course, Kate does not care about other women…it’s all about her.

Elle

Posted at 10:44 PM on June 7, 2011

I don’t like the lady by any means, but I can’t blame her for having a tuck! I had 2 c-sections almost 15 months apart and it ruined my stomach. I plan on having a tuck when I know I’m finished having kids. As of now I’ll just settle for a little nip/tuck when I have my next :P