Andy Says: Eminem Claims Justin Bieber Is 'Evil,' But I Can Prove That's Not True!

Tue, June 7, 2011 12:02pm EST by 47 Comments

The angry rapper targets Justin in a new song. He clearly has no idea who he’s messing with.

Eminem has attacked a laundry list of people in his 20-year-long career, but his newest target is arguably the most adorable yet: Justin Bieber! On a new track titled “A Kiss,” Eminem refers to the Biebs as “a demon” and claims he has “evil seething through him.” Um… what? The last time I checked, Justin had the holy glow of 1,000 angels — but because it’s my job to seek the truth, I did what any 21st-century journalist would do…

I asked Google. And aside from one bizarrely entertaining YouTube video which claims Justin is the “young leader of Illuminati World Order,” all evidence pointed to what I already knew: Justin Bieber is as perfect on the inside as his hair is on the outside.

So keep faith, young Beliebers. Your prophet is pure. In fact, Justin shows nothing but love for those who hate him, as he covered Eminem’s “Lose Yourself” in concert back in Dec. 2009! Behold:

Loading video...

I have to wonder, though, why Eminem would even take aim at Justin in the first place. Is he jealous of Justin’s luxurious hair and massive Twitter following? (Justin has more than 10 million tweeters on his tail, while Em has less than half.)

Regardless, it’s pretty childish for a 38-year-old to attack someone half his age. Shame on you, Em! I’m judging you with the power of 10 million Beliebers right now.

Click to follow Andy on Twitter

yeh my name.

Posted at 6:32 AM on February 15, 2012

you know he said beaver not bieber right? he didn’t even mean it about bieber? they asked royce. what a bit of shoddy journalism.

You know this isn't my real name.

Posted at 10:23 AM on February 14, 2012

evil as in corrupt.

joey

Posted at 10:21 AM on February 14, 2012

This is evil. no lol

Lil slim

Posted at 5:52 PM on January 10, 2012

Justin bieber sucks. He is gay just like this journalist and the Justin faggots cover of lose yourself is a disgrace. Eminem would destroy that lil wannabe any day and I love how eminem made fun of this poser and as for the reporter and the homoiber they should kill themselves now for disgracing this planet

Emin3m4eva

Posted at 12:42 AM on September 22, 2011

im sory i just had do do this again.ok you little 9 yr old “reporter”lets get something strait.u say em is jealous of justina when em has had way more cd sells than jb will ever have,and the “em better b care full”part i think jb better b carefull cuz em haz got some hardcore gangstaz on his side whil j has a “mentor”.em could f*** selena gomez if he wanted 2 and shed take it

Gio

Posted at 12:24 AM on September 22, 2011

What,how would eminem be jealous of some 16 year old girl,so what about twitter followers it matters more about music and clearly em has him beat.

Shane-Eminem4Life.

Posted at 8:51 PM on September 12, 2011

Hey, I NEVER, EVER Comment these types of things. But this, I’m sorry I had too… That was hardly an attack, want to hear an attack? Try ‘the warning’, or ‘Nail in the coffin’. What he performed on Justin Bieber was a dig.

Now that that’s explained, moving on to the “He clearly has no idea who he’s messing with”, Eminem built fame on dissing people. He’s not angry, nor upset, he just knows a flaw in music when he see’s one. Secondly. Why would he be jealous of Justin? Eminem is the most successful rapper and artist. He got awarded ‘artist of the decade’. I’m not a stan, I just know exactly what I’m talking about when it comes to these things. Justin Bieber has NOTHING on Eminem. And as for the age difference you moan about, so what? Their both in the music industry. Age is a number.

EMINEMFOREVER

Posted at 12:39 AM on August 13, 2011

Spoken like a true 9 year old squeaky little girl belieber. Hahaha. Immature people could never take a joke. And uh, girly listen to the lyrics again, and deeply slowly understand the lyrics.. which I doubt you would since your brain could not comprehend yet but you got your details wrong.

Em was nice to this little, uh Justin Bieber, I don’t think I’m the only Eminem fan who wishes Em could have dissed Bieber more in one whole album ! Bieber ain’t got nothing on Em!

Andy Sanderson

Posted at 5:01 AM on July 28, 2011

You do realise Eminem does not actually mean it as a personal attack when he takes shot at someone in his lyrics right…?
-.- And by the way, the lose yourself cover that Justin Bieber did was absolutely horrid

shady

Posted at 2:11 PM on July 11, 2011

eminem got 40 million on facebook and he has more fans than Justina !

Gilev

Posted at 12:09 AM on June 10, 2011

dude, if you will listen to the song “lose yourself” it has the lyrics that states. ?”Make me king as we move toward a new world order.” why would he choose to cover the one that contains the subliminal Illuminati message? doesn’t it prove something about Bieber?

Gilev

Posted at 12:15 AM on June 10, 2011

okay Em fans don’t get me wrong, I don’t like to give you the impression that im an Eminem hater beccause of that comment below. Honestly I think eminem is struggling. I have herd alot of interviews in 2010 radios where he tries to mention god more- and no dont think I’m just saying that because when I heard that eminem turned to god I didnt believe it! But you guys have to understand if he completely tells everyone he turned to God the illuminati will kill him like they did to tupac & michael jackson! Thats why he at least tries to send a message about the industry. He cant reveal too much though

Jess

Posted at 2:43 PM on June 9, 2011

I like Bieber and Eminem. But Eminem is obviously king. King of everything. Bieber and his “*laughs* Americans are evil.” Great Bieber, then you can leave America…

Justin what if I said Canadians are evil and laughed about it? Yeah, wouldn’t be as funny would it Justin?

Kathryn

Posted at 3:48 AM on June 9, 2011

Jealous? L0L!
Eminem has won WAY more awards (including an Oscar), sold WAY more albums (best selling artist of the decade & one of the highest selling in the world), MOST successful artist in his genre of music, sold out MORE arenas, etc.

Obviously Justin looks up to Eminem, as it should be. Em don’t give a f about Bieber. Em has fans who matter and who are considered legit, nothing cool about 12 year old kids and their mommy’s screaming their name.

KT

Posted at 8:33 PM on June 7, 2011

Yeah he’s such an angel. *rolls eyes*

Is that why he slammed America? I don’t think so. Go Eminem! He knows what he’s talking about.

Marina

Posted at 3:46 PM on June 7, 2011

Actually it’s not exactly true. Remember Justin in CSI? He was actually supposed to starr in more episodes, but his co-stars said “he’s a spoiled brat” and many other things!

LOL

Posted at 2:47 PM on June 7, 2011

Honestly, everyone knows that Eminem is right on this. Justin Bieber is just a one time thing. And Justin always says how he never thought he would be so huge or that he grew up in a small town where being huge is unthinkable. While Eminem shows his talent through his own raps and what he had experienced in life. If I had to choose, DEF EMINEM FTW!!

emmmy

Posted at 1:51 PM on June 7, 2011

LOOL andy YOU SUUUUCK ! You sound like a teen girl who has bieber fever not like a 21 st century journalist ! I guess the funniest sentence of this article was “He clearly has no idea who he’s messing with.” I guess the Biebz shouldn’t mess with Em. As if JB could take him down : LOOOOL
Please please stop your carreer as a journalist (btw : are you ?) if it’s for saying BS.
AND DON’T MESS WITH MARSHALL because if one of you could take the other one down that would be the slim shady.

YouWish

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 7, 2011

agree 100% with your article! I used to like Eminem but not so much any more

jil

Posted at 12:07 PM on June 8, 2011

andy stop that please… commenting your own article to defend yourself sucks

roshan

Posted at 1:36 PM on June 7, 2011

moron em has over 10mill copies sold on his last release screw ur bieb bloody gay , i got’ta finger for ur bieb and u mr pervert , and em is da most genuie artist on earth screw u if u ever target on em again.

Ryan

Posted at 1:13 PM on June 7, 2011

What?? That’s not what Em said. Well it is but you got it all wrong. The line is “He don’t give a damn about Bieber do him?” end line about Justin. The next line “What a demon, a behemoth evil just seems to be seething through him.” is in reference to himself. He’s the evil half of Bad Meets Evil. Get it?

nicole barron

Posted at 1:12 PM on June 7, 2011

thats pretty sad! i am a big fan of eminem and justin says he is too.. low blow em!

LOL

Posted at 1:09 PM on June 7, 2011

12 yr old girl wrote this article ?

1) Eminem doesn’t go on the internet

2) And Eminem destroys Bieber with Records sales

3) Eminem destroys and facebooks fans.

Bieber suck Eminem’s dick, Eminem doesn’t care. Deal with it

m

Posted at 1:01 PM on June 7, 2011

justin beber is a dumb a**
eminem was right to say that
ps.eminem just got one more person following him on twitter
me!
so back off him

Nadia

Posted at 12:44 PM on June 7, 2011

Well said , Andy! Couldn’t have said it better myself :)

emmy

Posted at 1:52 PM on June 7, 2011

LOL andy admit you wrote that yourself: NO ONE’S WITH YOU

Shorty

Posted at 12:42 PM on June 7, 2011

Is the writer of this a 12 year old girl? Eminem does this and has been doin this forever and people still keep getting upset? He has no problem with these people it’s just what he does and he’s claimed this to be true in interviews as well. Grow up and settle down. If bieber was upset he’d say something himself. I’m sure he’s estatic to be mentioned in a song by a legend such as Em. And if your gonna bring up the fact Em has less twitter followers, I’m pointing out that Em has the most facebook likes of any page of all time.

stan

Posted at 12:33 PM on June 7, 2011

Haha finally I’ve been waiting for slim to take a blow at bieber, plus do u think slim cares about Justin’s 10000000 followers. When relaspe and recovery alone has double the success as all his CDs and movies hahahahaha