Recreate Selena’s June 5 MTV Movie Awards look in six simple steps!
Selena Gomez‘s makeup artist, Karan Mitchell, tells YOU how to get her fresh and clean COVERGIRL beauty look!
Selena requested “fresh and flawless” makeup for the event. Here’s how Karan created the look:
- “I started with Selena’s eyes. I selected the COVERGIRL Shimmering Sand Eye Enhancer 3-Kits Shadows for her shadow. I used the medium shade of the palette as all over the eye area. I then used the lightest shade on the inside corners and as a highlight under her brow bone.”
- “I then lined her upper and lower lashline with COVERGIRL Perfect Blend Eyeliner in Basic Black. To line the upper lashes I used COVERGiRL LineExact Liquid liner in Very Black and drew a slight wing on the outer corners.”
- “I added a few individual lashes and used three coats of new COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Water Resistant Mousse Mascara in Black. This mascara will be available in-store nationwide in July.”
- “For her flawless skin, I used NatureLuxe Silk Foundation in Oak.”
- “On her cheeks I applied COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in Lush Berry under the cheekbone and blended upward.”
- “I then finished the look with COVERGIRL LipPerfection lipcolor in the soft shimmering pink shade Sweetheart and COVERGIRL ShineBlast Lip Gloss in Dazzle.
Would you try Selena’s MTV look?
Read More About The MTV Movie Awards!
- Reese Witherspoon Disses Kim Kardashian — & Maybe Blake Lively — At MTV Movie Awards! Cool Or Cruel?
- MTV Movie Awards 2011 Best Dressed On The Red Carpet: Selena Gomez & More!
- MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet Couples — Rob & Kristen, Justin & Selena & More!