How Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart & Taylor Lautner Planned Their MTV Movie Awards Kiss In Advance!

Mon, June 6, 2011 5:12pm EDT by 9 Comments

Taylor wasn’t totally on board with the plan when they arranged it minutes before the show began!

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner all planned their huge 2011 MTV Movie Awards Best Kiss prank — even before they knew for certain they won!

Rob, 25, Kristen, 21, and Taylor, 19, all assumed before the ceremony that R-Patz & K-Stew would take the award for the third year running, an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively.

“They said, ‘We’ll probably win again,'” the source tells us. “They made a plan to do something fun before showtime and the producers set the cameras up. They didn’t rehearse, but as you notice, the cameras follow their reactions perfectly. It was not impromptu.”

Also, Taylor seemed little less than thrilled with the arrangement, preferring the in-depth planning they did last year.

“Taylor certainly didn’t seem as enthusiastic about the kiss as the others — you can see it on his face too,” the source says.

We knew the reaction was too hilarious to be off-the-cuff!

– William Earl

More Movie Awards!

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Together At MTV Movie Awards — They Look Amazing!
  2. Justin Timberlake Dating Mila Kunis? The Two Were All Over Each Other At MTV Movie Awards!
  3. Check Out The Best Beauty Looks Of The MTV Movie Awards 2011!!

proudmom2

Posted at 9:01 PM on July 3, 2011

The way Taylor laughed and waves at the camera, It was priceless! I watch it over and over. It makes me smile! Then later during the trailer for Breaking Dawn he rubs Rob’s chin when he talks about Romance! Awesome!

Ashley

Posted at 12:36 AM on July 5, 2011

I know it was really funny in my opinion.The whole thing was planned and Rob said I think he would appreciate the kiss and after that it was clear who he was talking about.I found it funny and I watched it over.But it did look like ROb wasnted to kiss Taylor more than Kristen for a long time.Funny I loved it.

Ronnia

Posted at 10:57 PM on June 7, 2011

I agree with you linda, looks like Robert liked it and wanted it more than Taylor. That’s not the first time I’ve seen him want to go in for a landing on Taylor’s mouth. If this mess was planned I believe they forgot to let Taylor in on it. Am not stupid that was no Russell and Helen type of planned kiss.

ana

Posted at 8:28 PM on June 7, 2011

Rob was the best of the night, and saved us of a boring show.
Great Rob.

linda

Posted at 9:02 AM on June 7, 2011

nasty like rob rob liked it more than taylor

amylstrohauer

Posted at 1:12 AM on June 7, 2011

I Loved that was soo funny Rob kissing Taylor

ana

Posted at 8:28 PM on June 6, 2011

It was so funny, Great Rob and Taylor. the best of the show.

gia

Posted at 6:44 PM on June 6, 2011

Thank God it was all just a prank between rob and taylor and that it was planned….cuz ther whole thing had me worried bout both of them.

Igor