Kristen Stewart 'Breaking Dawn' Wedding How-To: Get Bella's Beauty Look!

Mon, June 6, 2011 10:53am EDT by 11 Comments

K-Stew and Robert Pattinson, or Bella and Edward, are making it official and YOU can get Bella’s gorgeous bridal look!

Kristen Stewart makes a beautiful bride in the just-released trailer for Breaking Dawn and I’ll tell you how to get it and let me tell you my own wedding saga (with my own sister, no less).

This past weekend, I flew to Chicago for my sister’s wedding. As her maid of honor, I was rushing around running errands and organizing parts of the event. A task I didn’t expect to complete? Being my sister’s very own makeup artist! The day before she walked down the aisle, her makeup artist decided she would show up at 8 am for a 6 pm wedding. 10 hours in wedding makeup? I don’t think so! Her makeup artist was out and, apparently, I was in! My sister is totally gorgeous so, like Bella, she didn’t need much makeup! I kept her look natural and fresh, focusing on making her light eyes pop.

Now I’m creating another makeup look, but this time, I’m telling YOU how to get Bella’s bridal beauty look!

• Lips should also be kept very light, so use a moisturizing long lasting lipstick that you won’t have to worry about touching up! Try: Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Darling.
  • Use a smoky chestnut shade of eyeshadow, applying it heaviest on the outer corner and gradually blending it out. Then apply a lighter highlighting color to the inner corners of your eyes to draw light to the area. Try: NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Bellissima.

Once your makeup is all set, try Bella’s bridal hairstyle on for size! The look is held together in a loose bun with soft wisps of hair curled slightly at the front. The gorgeous little bonus of the bridal hair? The two braids that wrap around her head, secured at the back into the bun. The braids give the whole hairstyle a romantic twist!

–Eden Univer

See More ‘Twilight’ Beauty!

1. Bella Swan’s Wedding Hair Piece Revealed!
  2. Kate Middleton Vs. Kristen Stewart: Who Has The Prettier Wedding Hairpiece?
  3. Robert Pattinson Has Some Unruly Brows! Check Out How YOU Can Help Your Man Groom!

Ramkesh

Posted at 11:24 PM on February 17, 2012

I guess a sense of humor can make just about annyoe attractive. And yes, I kind of loved the chess photo too. It looked so much more natural than the cover image.

fiona

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 9, 2011

sorry, she’s not beautiful….i wish she was wearing a beauty makeup

noa

Posted at 4:53 AM on June 26, 2011

sorry fiona yoo are ugly, make up does not help you

Kendall

Posted at 2:10 PM on July 20, 2011

k-stew is beautiful and you fiona r ugly so stop hating on her get life and stop being because thats what make you ugly

brianna

Posted at 5:35 PM on June 7, 2011

do not hate beause you are not in the movie?

noa

Posted at 4:54 AM on June 26, 2011

they forgot why they hate, they just do it for fun

anita

Posted at 1:46 PM on June 7, 2011

she looked baked and like she just came in from a night of partying i thought she was the worst dressed and she for got to comb her hair and just for the record the twillight saga sucks i hate that worthless piece of material all i have to do now is figure out how i am gonna get that two hours of boring back

ty

Posted at 1:20 PM on June 7, 2011

with kristens beautiful face best not to put alot of make up on just let the natural shine

MARICELA C

Posted at 10:17 PM on June 6, 2011

GOD, CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, ruler of the earth, CREATOR OF galaxies and constellation, CREATOR OF LIFE, THE ANIMALS, THE FLORA AND FAUNA. HAVE SET YOUR EYES ON THE Sodom and Gomorrah OF THE UNITED STATES. NATION OF SATAN. WORSHIPPERS OF PROSTITUTES LIKE ANGELINA JOLIE. SEXISTS. UNFAIRS. IMPERIALISTS. NOW IS YOUR TIME AND NOW; GOD HAS EYES OVER UNITED STATES
IN TRUTH I SAY THAT God WILL GIVE YOUR PAY. for the GOOD LIFE AT THE COST OF OTHER COUNTRIES. Be afraid, Their teeth will gnash. THE END IS NEAR U.S.A AND NOT AT THE HANDS OF TERRORISTS, NOT AT THE HANDS OF MUSLIMS, GOD OF THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO LAUNCH FIRE FIRE ON U.S.A
OID THE VOICE OF GOD AND HIS DAUGHTER AND HIS PROPHET. UNLESS YOU REPENT OF WORSHIPING ROBERT PATTINSON, KRISTEN STEWART, ANGELINA JOLIE AND BRAD PITT IN PLACE OF GOD. . IN TRUTH I SAY GOD WILL NOT HAVE MERCY OF U.S.A.
AND WILL BE YOUR CRYING SO GREAT THAT ALL THE EARTH WILL HEAR. YOU BE AFRAID. GOD IS NEAR.
I do not speak English.
YOU ARE IGNORANTS. THE EMPIRE NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD IS USA. (UNITED STATES). usa have interfered with torturing people in LATIN AMERICAN WARS. A name only “guantanamo prison”.

USA CIA trained to the Latin American governments CIA in torture and injustice, to avoid lifting the poor. Oscar Arnulfo Romero. I know it is the history of our countries.
I do not speak English.

ANGELINA JOLIE.
She bores me greatly. Her only achievements are “bearing children” and take care of her husband. And where is the woman of action that showing in her movies? In her movies not shown as it really is. I do not think she can do these tricks. Angelina is so thin that easily I give him a beating. Rather, it should make movies about submissive women who give everything to please men. Since she has no brain, is just a sex object. Just as it was the women of the Middle Ages. That is, Angelina is only worried about:
Be pretty (and even not succeeds), having children as a animal in heat, taking care of her husband and be nice.
And gringos sexist men give so much fame and so much propaganda to her. Angelina Jolie not even reach the heels of women like Joan of Arc, Mother Teresa, Madame Marie Curie. The predilection of the Americans for a simple cheap prostitute “who have shown me that americans just are shallow and empty and I feel pitty for you, for her empty lifes, sorry. Because your life not have purpose for being, well God could kill you tomorrow and the world would be better, not worse.

I do not speak english .
I do not speak English.

Macey

Posted at 4:04 AM on July 21, 2011

haha im sorry i don’t know any of you, but really why waste your time hating on each other and talking junk about people you really know nothing about…lol yall are just to dang funny

jensen lautner

Posted at 8:03 PM on November 14, 2011

i think kristen is so beautiful i wish i had her face and the wedding hair and makeup just adds to the beauty