K-Stew and Robert Pattinson, or Bella and Edward, are making it official and YOU can get Bella’s gorgeous bridal look!
Kristen Stewart makes a beautiful bride in the just-released trailer for Breaking Dawn and I’ll tell you how to get it — and let me tell you my own wedding saga (with my own sister, no less).
This past weekend, I flew to Chicago for my sister’s wedding. As her maid of honor, I was rushing around running errands and organizing parts of the event. A task I didn’t expect to complete? Being my sister’s very own makeup artist! The day before she walked down the aisle, her makeup artist decided she would show up at 8 am for a 6 pm wedding. 10 hours in wedding makeup? I don’t think so! Her makeup artist was out and, apparently, I was in! My sister is totally gorgeous so, like Bella, she didn’t need much makeup! I kept her look natural and fresh, focusing on making her light eyes pop.
Now I’m creating another makeup look, but this time, I’m telling YOU how to get Bella’s bridal beauty look!
- Bella’s face is so clean and natural, if you need to use any foundation at all, make it a light mineral powder. Try: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation.
- Keep your cheeks very natural, adding just a bit of powder blush for a light bridal flush. Try: CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk.
- Lips should also be kept very light, so use a moisturizing long lasting lipstick that you won’t have to worry about touching up! Try: Stila Long Wear Lip Color in Darling.
- The eyes are definitely the star of the show. Apply a dark eyeliner just on the top lash line, leaving the bottom totally bare. Try: L’Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner in Black Brown.
- Use a smoky chestnut shade of eyeshadow, applying it heaviest on the outer corner and gradually blending it out. Then apply a lighter highlighting color to the inner corners of your eyes to draw light to the area. Try: NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Bellissima.
- Swipe on two coats of mascara and you are all done! Try: Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Black.
Once your makeup is all set, try Bella’s bridal hairstyle on for size! The look is held together in a loose bun with soft wisps of hair curled slightly at the front. The gorgeous little bonus of the bridal hair? The two braids that wrap around her head, secured at the back into the bun. The braids give the whole hairstyle a romantic twist!
See More ‘Twilight’ Beauty!
- Bella Swan’s Wedding Hair Piece Revealed!
- Kate Middleton Vs. Kristen Stewart: Who Has The Prettier Wedding Hairpiece?
- Robert Pattinson Has Some Unruly Brows! Check Out How YOU Can Help Your Man Groom!