Justin Bieber Asks His Fans To Leave Him Alone — Has He Gone Too Far?

Sun, June 5, 2011 11:47am EDT by 22 Comments

He’s had enough of Beliebers bothering him when he’s with his family — would YOU respect his privacy?

Justin Bieber may love his fans, but it seems that his recent trip home with Selena Gomez has inspired him to ask for some space!

In a series of tweets on June 4, he wrote,”i love my fans with all my heart. that isnt going to ever change. there will be times when i want privacy…when i want to be a big brother. or a son…or a grandson. that doesnt mean I dont love and appreciate my fans. we r a family 2. that isnt gonna change. i see all the comments. Im here. still justin and it isnt about me its about my friends or my family. I want that time. grandpa, grandma, jazzy, jaxo, @lordbieber and all my family in stratford i love you. #proudcanadian #rememberwhereyoucamefrom #home.”

Is Justin right to ask for privacy, or should he just get used to all of the attention?

– William Earl

More Justin & Selena!

1. Justin Bieber Takes Selena Gomez & His Grandpa To His Favorite Candy Shop!
  2. Selena Gomez Has A Sleepover With Justin Bieber At His Grandparents’ House!
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Cute New Kissing Photos In His Hometown!

Tanya #1 belieber I'm mrs Bieber

Posted at 3:40 PM on June 29, 2013

Justin I love u and u mean the world to me pls don’t forget ur fans love u and want to give u privacy and we just want u to do the right thing and be with ur family. Please don’t forget us.

xochilt

Posted at 10:45 PM on February 5, 2012

i am relly sad when he said to us to leave him alone find i am not his fans no more

Kat_Belieber

Posted at 4:59 AM on January 6, 2012

Justin we love you and we wanna see you happy!!!Why you ask to leave you alone!!!I’m with you!!You and Selena must be together!!!

belieber

Posted at 5:21 PM on September 22, 2011

I mean its true wat he says hes human too nd humans need privacy even the hottest guy on earth nd the bigest popstar lol but idk why but now imscared to b ditched by him IF (never say never!! ) i c him walking around NYC nd ditching me if i waned a pic. or something if he wAs with selena or his family im srry but i cnt handle my feelings. Awwwwwww he said tht he nd his beliebers were a family so sweet…… im 12 wat u expect

Woo

Posted at 3:22 AM on July 6, 2011

Yes he has a point his fans can’t be up in his grill while he eatin spaghetti lol give him space he see his fans everyday he luv his beliebers and we luv him to he is a normal kid I luv u Justin ANd SELENA

lilly333

Posted at 5:01 PM on June 14, 2011

yes ,totally he’s has his rights !

SuperSky;)

Posted at 10:45 AM on June 14, 2011

I think anyone who voted “No–he’s a star!” has no real care for him as a person and no offence but I think this is just wrong .

hellokitty555

Posted at 7:15 PM on June 10, 2011

bravo1 thats not totally true. Everyone keeps talking about him and it been what? 2 years maybe? Justin bieber is so famouse how can he just vanish and no one care anymore? WOW…..

bravo51

Posted at 12:06 PM on June 10, 2011

his fame is over and his ego will destroy him after this summer no one will care about him

andrea posada

Posted at 6:40 PM on June 9, 2011

Justin deserves privacy and space. He’s a teenage boy and does date and have girlfriends. Beliebers we DO NOT own him he’s a human being and has a life. Paps need to lay off let him go and visit his family in peace. Even though that may not happen we beliebers need show him we want him to be happy and that we’ll always support him no matter what.

Justin'sMyLife

Posted at 10:23 AM on June 13, 2011

I TOTALLY AGREE. I love him so much but the bottomline is that we all have our own lives and it must be so annoying to be bothered all the time like that.

JBwife1

Posted at 12:08 AM on June 6, 2011

Of course he hasnt gone too far. He said so polite and respectable, i immediatly took a step back and said ‘i respect you and will give you your privacy’. Love you justin

dimand

Posted at 6:21 PM on June 5, 2011

jusin u need to leave her alone i am 1 of ur fans and she is not right 4 u she just needs to go away because she is just crawling back 2 u and i think she does not even like u 4 u someone is much better than what u have now plz leaave her she does not like u i know she doesnt ask her because she does not like u thats the truth all thats her secret i am talking about selena not ur type ryana shazell is ur type she 16

Ben from Baltimore

Posted at 6:02 PM on June 5, 2011

Heck yeah, he can ask for privacy for him and his girlfriend, especially after some of his female fans have sent death threats on Twitter to just about every girl that he has dated. Give them some space, people.

ILOVECHRISBROWN

Posted at 2:40 PM on June 5, 2011

Hell yeah he kan ask for privecy! pplz hav bin all on his dick sence hes ben on vacation with his girlfriend. its not his fault he wants a break frum u jelous fans!

Aquarius64Psychiatrist!

Posted at 2:19 PM on June 5, 2011

Aquarius64…get a friggin life, you NUTJOB!!…and take your MEDS!…Pronto!

aquarius64

Posted at 4:18 PM on June 5, 2011

Pratice what you preach, Jelena shipper.

javi

Posted at 1:32 PM on June 5, 2011

i saw the video on one of his fansites he wasen’t rude he told the 20 fans that where in front of his grandparents house to go home i understand the kid he’s on vacation with his girlfriend in my opinion the kids should know better than bother some one in there home he needs he’s privacy plus justin’s grandparents where out side greeting the little girls.

aquarius64

Posted at 12:25 PM on June 5, 2011

Uh, sorry, you brought this on yourself with you and your girlfriends over-the-top PDA for the past week. If you really care about you better be working with law enforcement about the death threats against her.

Aquarius64isINSANE!

Posted at 2:22 PM on June 5, 2011

…seriously?…you need to get a life and stop worring about what these teens are doing, nutjob! Perhaps find your OWN man to cuddle up to, and your bitter AZZ won’t be hating on someone else’s lovelife, SICKO!

aquarius64

Posted at 4:15 PM on June 5, 2011

I have the right to express my opinion. The fact you responded to me to such vitriol raises the question of your emotional maturity and mental faculties. The name-calling makes you look childish, sorry. You reacted just like a standard issue shipper of a specific celebrity, who has to answer a criticism of their favorite with insults. I wonder why stars have to pay for Secret Service-like security. Now I know: commentors like you justify the need.

Lauren

Posted at 1:09 AM on April 3, 2014

You think she’s childish I think your fricken stupid your opinion isn’t wanted here cause it’s stupid you belong in a mental hospital so does anyone supporting the couple everyone calls Jelena who by the way aren’t even dating they never were and never will due to the hate she gets everyday and I doubt the hate will stop so shut up