Penelope looks beachy and natural on Vogue‘s June 2011 cover and her hairstyle is so simple to achieve!
Penelope Cruz had her hair done by iconic hairstylist Oribe for the shoot and he explains his inspirations for the look and how YOU can do it yourself!
The hairstyle was created very organically, without too much structure or planning.
“The best part about this style is that there really are no rules — it’s natural with a twist,” said Oribe. “It’s just beautiful summer hair.”
Here’s how Oribe created the look:
- Start off with wet or dry hair — whichever you prefer. Turn your head upside-down, and give your hair a good misting with beach styling spray that will impart moisture, separation and shine.
- Throw your hair back, and lightly spray on more beach spray, or apply a lightweight styling cream like my Creme for Style.
- Work through your hair with your hands to enhance natural texture.
See More Celebrity Hairstyles
- Bella Swan’s Wedding Hair Piece Revealed!
- TEXT HERE
- Selena Gomez, Angelina Jolie & More! See My Top Picks, Vote On Your Favorite, And Get The Looks!