Is Justin Bieber Planning To Propose To Selena Gomez On Her Birthday? Shocking Report!

Sat, June 4, 2011 11:47am EDT by 96 Comments

Biebs apparently had an epiphany after his friend Sean Kingston’s horrible jet ski accident — Do YOU believe it?

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez‘s recent vacations have left little doubt as to how serious their relationship is, but reports are surfacing that Justin is hoping to pop the question — and soon!

Justin, 17, and Selena, 18, have only been dating since January, but sources close to the couple say a recent tragedy inspired Biebs to reassess his life, Celeb Dirty Laundry reports.

The recent jet ski accident which nearly killed his BFF Sean Kingston left Justin reeling and “thinking seriously about his future,” the source says. “He’s not in any rush to head down the aisle, but after such a fantastic time in Maui together it’s really cemented how he feels about Selena and he’s hoping she’ll say yes.”

Justin’s even picked her 19th birthday party to propose to her, which is on July 22 — less than two months away!

In our opinion, this young couple should just take time to enjoy each other without worrying about tying the knot. They have plenty of time to assess their relationship and move forward later if they choose to do so!

– William Earl

More Justin & Selena!

1. Justin Bieber Takes Selena Gomez & His Grandpa To His Favorite Candy Shop!
  2. Selena Gomez Has A Sleepover With Justin Bieber At His Grandparents’ House!
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Cute New Kissing Photos In His Hometown!

Marleni

Posted at 11:51 PM on July 22, 2011

Happy birthday selena gomez!!!!!! not to be mean but i dnt think u should be dating justin bieber cause you might lose all ur fans i used to be BIG fans of both of u until u guys started dating that just broke my heart.. and please dnt have sex cauase i dnt want selena pregenet!!!!

bobby

Posted at 8:19 PM on July 22, 2011

is going to propose to selena my mom says no if he does i hope she says yes for he but i waas hoping he would do it to my cousin she is the biggest fan ever

Liraaa

Posted at 4:15 PM on July 22, 2011

Happyy Brithdayy 19 LoVE You Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber)):(L)

sara

Posted at 1:21 AM on July 22, 2011

I don’t think they should because with as young as they are I think he should wait until hes 18-19 him self then ask becuase at least that way hes an adult. But i also want them BOTH to be happy.

Jasmine

Posted at 9:55 PM on July 21, 2011

I’m happy they are together. if justin broke with selena i hate him!

bbreah

Posted at 7:25 PM on July 21, 2011

the fact that i hate justin but love selena would kill me if the got married but it is doubtful because justin isn’t even legally old enough to be on his own especially married

Whatthehellthisisfake

Posted at 11:02 AM on July 20, 2011

This is fake. Justin Bieber isn’t THAT stupid to propose to her. Don’t get your hopes up, kids.

Minta

Posted at 3:06 PM on July 14, 2011

Honestly i <3 them together but their to young to get married and I heard that she's gonna say no anyways,it's not even legal he has to be 18, why half to go through all their busy schedules with traveling around the world with concert and trying to keep a marriage together, personally I would wait like 2 years. bro :/

truebelieber

Posted at 1:19 AM on July 14, 2011

I think Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez should stay together forever but I kinda do think they should wait for a little bit long till there at least 21 to get married but if he don’t want to wait that long I am not going to stop them cuz I am a true Belieber and I will support Justin and Selena if they do get married cuz I am a true fan unlike all the other people who sends selena death threats if y’all are really jb fans y’all would support jb and the girl he loves Selena Gomez.

sahil

Posted at 12:55 AM on July 14, 2011

hey… justin very soon you propose selina otherwise i will propose her,but unfortunately i am too young for her.

alaina

Posted at 5:29 PM on July 6, 2011

they never will get married

robert selena gomez big fan

Posted at 6:38 AM on July 5, 2011

i am your future husband <3 say no to justin bieber your to young

sarah

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 4, 2011

i really like justin bieber but the girls out are going
nuts saying there gonna kill selena gomez if i were them i would just leave them alone and still looooooooooooove justin bieber and wait till something happens to there relationship!

LOVER OF JB

Posted at 9:37 AM on June 27, 2011

I LOVE JB BUT I AM HAPPY FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS HAPPY WITH SELENA GOMEZ.I AM FROM INDIA

shay rules

Posted at 7:05 AM on June 27, 2011

hey jb and sg i wishthe best 4 them and oviously shes gonna get death threts but dont listen to them gys. stay 2gether notmatter wat cuz u guys r perfect 4 each other. of couse i want jb to be mine but if hes happy then im happy. oh im also a major fan of selena too. good job selena. you got the second best spot in his heart. p.s. the first oneis his mum. wish the best 4 u both get married. that just shows how much commitment and love u guys have 4 each other!

its sam again

Posted at 9:05 AM on June 26, 2011

if you love and want justin to be happy,let him go and let him live his life without being judged or telling him not to do anything. if u are was a real fan u would be happy with the choices that hes making..

sam

Posted at 9:01 AM on June 26, 2011

im a huge fan of JB but i wasnt really a fan of selena gomez. when i found that they were dating i was really sad butt hey they’re in love. All i want is for justin to be happy and if he wants to get married to selena, i will be happy fo them even though i dont really want him to get married.sooo let him be happy, i know every1 wants to marry huim but not every1 can. this is reality, you will just have to accept that hes in love xx love you always justin sam!! xx

haleyyyy

Posted at 8:53 AM on June 16, 2011

i love justin bieber so muchhh!!! If he gets married to selena gomez that could ruin their relationship and the careers. I love JB but im not to fond of selena and now i guess the rumor is shes pregnant? i think they r too young and i already claimed him as my husband so BACK OFF SELENA!!!

Lexi

Posted at 11:57 AM on July 6, 2011

if u marry selena gomez i will b sooooooo mad!

Taylor fann

Posted at 6:04 PM on June 15, 2011

I don’t think Justin and Selena should get married there to young and it could ruin there relationship. They should jus stay dating! Ways the rush for anyways

Ashton

Posted at 4:19 PM on June 15, 2011

I would lose all respect for Justin if he does this. I do not care for Selena, but I just hate it that he’s head-over-heels for her. They’re too young! I know Justin will probably never date me, but I just think this is a major mistake.

Jotie

Posted at 7:58 AM on June 15, 2011

I’m not surprised at all.. you never know, they might get married today lmao!

yungmoneybiebs

Posted at 11:00 AM on June 14, 2011

Justin is only 17 he ant even legal yet and his mom wont be happy and as for selena she bettter watch out cuz beliebers are gonna be crazy if this really happens and that is all im saying

nay

Posted at 7:30 AM on June 11, 2011

justin and selena are the best couples i love u guys stay together for ever and dont lisen to any body follow your hurt you are in love and you are amazing i hope you will get mariede and have kids

carolann moynihan

Posted at 5:36 PM on June 7, 2011

OK. belieber’s just is free to date who ever he WANT’S you dont contrual his life he can marry selna gomez and still be famous he is not going to leave his believer’s out of his life he say’s that we r a mager part of his life xx soo leave him alone and dont hate selna soo is soo sweet and what did she do u that u hate herv soo much she is such a sweet grl i dont know how peopla dont like her xx i love her and justin dateing i thin k it is grate there like the world’s best cuple soo people that r hateing selena gomez just STOP . leave her and justin have a life behind the cameeras

Cynthia

Posted at 11:51 AM on June 6, 2011

I hope this is just a sick rumor……..he’s still a teen, who has a long life ahead of him… I hope he dumps fathead soon…let me guess, another Selena press maneuver for super stardom, not only is she a child rapist, she’s also an opportunist.