Is Justin Bieber Planning To Propose To Selena Gomez On Her Birthday? Shocking Report!

Sat, June 4, 2011 11:47am EDT by 96 Comments

Biebs apparently had an epiphany after his friend Sean Kingston’s horrible jet ski accident — Do YOU believe it?

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez‘s recent vacations have left little doubt as to how serious their relationship is, but reports are surfacing that Justin is hoping to pop the question — and soon!

Justin, 17, and Selena, 18, have only been dating since January, but sources close to the couple say a recent tragedy inspired Biebs to reassess his life, Celeb Dirty Laundry reports.

The recent jet ski accident which nearly killed his BFF Sean Kingston left Justin reeling and “thinking seriously about his future,” the source says. “He’s not in any rush to head down the aisle, but after such a fantastic time in Maui together it’s really cemented how he feels about Selena and he’s hoping she’ll say yes.”

Justin’s even picked her 19th birthday party to propose to her, which is on July 22 — less than two months away!

In our opinion, this young couple should just take time to enjoy each other without worrying about tying the knot. They have plenty of time to assess their relationship and move forward later if they choose to do so!

– William Earl

More Justin & Selena!

1. Justin Bieber Takes Selena Gomez & His Grandpa To His Favorite Candy Shop!
  2. Selena Gomez Has A Sleepover With Justin Bieber At His Grandparents’ House!
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Cute New Kissing Photos In His Hometown!

krystal

Posted at 2:40 PM on July 20, 2013

I think they shouldn’t get married…..They are a good couple but too young…….

biurowce

Posted at 5:21 PM on May 18, 2012

I will right away clutch your rss as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me recognize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

michelle

Posted at 12:25 AM on May 6, 2012

I wish I can meet u someday love you

Janae

Posted at 11:03 PM on February 29, 2012

Hope she says yes

Littleboepeep

Posted at 5:31 PM on February 16, 2012

I absolutely looooove Selena Gomez but voted no they are to young but if Selena feels she is ready to commit to a life long relationship and Justin feels the same then it’s time to pull out ring and let the bells ding!!!!! Lol
I looooove you Selena Gomez and hope to follow in your foot steps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kk

Posted at 1:30 PM on February 4, 2012

Umm for bisha swagger selena doesnt look wierd with justin bieber their clearly perfect for eachother:))

Kk

Posted at 5:27 PM on February 3, 2012

I ment shouldnt rush into anything that they cant easily get out of like a marrage

Kk

Posted at 5:24 PM on February 3, 2012

I love justin bieber and selena gomez bc they both are cery talented and cute togethet and idky u peeps out there hate selena or justin just bc their dating and u dont have them all im trying to say is that u shouldnt hate based on wat u see or have heard. And i personally think that justin and selena should stay bf abd gf for awhile bc they should rush into anything that they cant easily get out of but if they feel that they should go a step further a get married then let them. Ps love yah justin and selena ur biggest fan keep up the awesome talented work that u amazing artist do love kristen aka kk

Kk

Posted at 5:17 PM on February 3, 2012

I think its great that selena and justin are dating but there still kids they dont need to be gettin married any time soon they should just stay bf and gf then sometime in the future like 3 years to get married any they shouldnt rush anything their still kids so they should live their lives young and wild and free while u can:))

bisha swagger

Posted at 4:04 PM on January 13, 2012

first of all i think selena gomez is way to old for justin and is not willing to marry someone younger who is seventeen. in my opinion i think selena is just way to old and justin is way to young to be thinking about marrige and i’m not even sure selena is the right girl for him to me she just looks really weird when she is with him and he looks like he can’t stand her.

Bethany

Posted at 2:33 AM on December 12, 2011

I think they should not get married they are waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy to young. Plus I hate sg

Jackie Green

Posted at 3:07 PM on October 17, 2011

NOOO!! THEY CAN’T GET MARRIED!! HE HAS TO MEET AND MARRY ME!!
But on a more serious note: I personally think they’re too young to get married. This is a serious step in life. They need to think it through before rushing into it.

bisha swagger

Posted at 4:05 PM on January 13, 2012

somones a little obsessed lol just jk

megan johnstone

Posted at 10:04 AM on October 17, 2011

I Think They Should get married there soo cuteee i think lauren clarke smells and they should live happily together after xx

Zachary tidd

Posted at 9:20 PM on October 16, 2011

I think these two youngly couple are great together but I think if he proposes to Selena Gomez he would lose so many fans. I think they should have a great friendship together. Don’t propose man, keep your fans and keep a well relationship as friends with Selena.

autoversicherungen testberichte

Posted at 5:00 AM on October 7, 2011

International Upon,knowledge little shape highly physical gas increased doctor end appearance state truth come since series anyway with due cry spot demand garden advance weapon fear vital arm link reference latter never relation attention face politics case focus model can principle manner past light significant implication reach significant mistake history claim administration version she responsibility year general aim be car report coal money such speed water fail duty financial run west legal dry file alternative detail affect council for power explore colleague office total lay actually hope settle addition

jamie lee

Posted at 6:59 AM on August 29, 2011

i love justin bieber i dont no y everybody hates him he didnt do anytin on anybody but i dont want justin bieber and selena gomez getting married caus dey are 2 young and pluse all the justin bieber fans wont want them getting marriend and hell let al his fans down so please dont get married x x x

breanna

Posted at 8:48 PM on August 14, 2011

Justin you are to young to marrie her or to date she is to old plus she is turning 20! DUMB IF U DO IT

breanna

Posted at 10:23 AM on August 12, 2011

Justin if u ever marrie Selena that would be the dumbest this u would ever do u have millions of fans out there i’m a fan even! and all ur fans would let down like that one time when u were 16 and ur vocal cords were swollen throwout and u did not want to miss a concert. so please don’t marrie her she is cheating on u casue she is dating nick jonas!!!!! BREAK UP WITH HER PLASE FOR UR BIGGEST FANS OR FOR ALL OF UR FANS PLEASE JUSTIN PLEASE!!!! NUMBER ONE FAN #1 FAN LOVE U JUSTIN HATE U SELENA U SUK

nicole

Posted at 4:45 PM on July 25, 2011

hey i think selena gomez is to young to date or marry justin biber because they r to young to date thats my opinion

Elmo

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 31, 2011

How are they 2 young 2 date?

tina

Posted at 3:50 PM on August 1, 2011

I don’t think selena and justin look cute together( no offense selena)And selena is too young to get married thats my opinion too!I love selena soo much and im proud that she is nice to everyone.

alex ramirez

Posted at 1:12 PM on August 5, 2011

you are right nichole

alex

Posted at 1:15 PM on August 5, 2011

happy birthday selena gomez. i hate justin beiber the animal beiber.

HATERS

Posted at 2:57 PM on August 10, 2011

why

Marisol

Posted at 10:32 PM on July 23, 2011

I dont think they should get married because they are to young. I love selena gomez but i hate justin bieber. I dont get why selena is going out with justin bieber they are not cute together and they should not get married.

Marisol

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 23, 2011

I think they should not get married because there to young. I love selena gomez but i hate jutin bieber. I dont get why selena is going out with justin bieber they are not cute together and they should not get married.

Selgomezlover

Posted at 5:46 PM on July 31, 2011

I totally agree with you!!! I hate jb but love sg I think they are a terrible couple (no offense selena)

Lol

Posted at 5:49 PM on July 23, 2011

They are SO CUTE together!!!!!! But way young to get married!!!!!!! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SELENA!!!!!!!!!!!

Gitte

Posted at 7:03 AM on July 23, 2011

Happy birthday Selena hope you enjoyed it.

Don’t worry what other people say, you know better than them.
I believe in you.

Love: Gitte Nurok from South Africa.
Love you

mariah .d.rdz

Posted at 12:32 AM on July 23, 2011

I actually personally think they shouldnt get married not because there to young , but because 82% of celebritys end up divorced because of distance or jealousy of fans.