Happy Birthday Angelina Jolie! Today, Jun. 4, You're 36 Years Old!

Sat, June 4, 2011 12:14am EDT by 9 Comments
Stock

Angelina–take some time off from mommy duty and enjoy your birthday!

Angelina Jolie‘s pivotal role was in 1999’s Girl, Interrupted in which she won her first Academy Award for “Best Actress in a Supporting Role.”  She has gone on to star in such prominent titles as the Lara Croft series, Changeling, and Salt.  She has gained much notoriety in recent years for being involved with her Mr. & Mrs. Smith co-star Brad Pitt, aptly dubbed “Brangelina.” The couple now has six children.  Get all the details at Astrology.com

Happy birthday, Angelina Jolie! With Venus rising at the time of your birth, it’s no wonder you dawn on people like a mythical goddess. Moon, Mars and Jupiter at the apex of your chart gives the public what they feel is front-row seating to your life! Get ready to unleash some public shock-and-awe this coming year, as you’ll be unwilling to settle for what’s acceptable in anyone’s eyes but your own. A geographic move, a shift in your public role or a new relationship are all possibilities as your cosmic earthquake fault shakes beneath your personal planets!

ann

Posted at 4:33 PM on June 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY IDOL ANGELINA JOLIE.YOUR LOYAL FANS WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND PRAY FOR YOU AND WILL SUPPORT ALL UR PROJECTS.THE MORE THEY ATTACK YOU, THE MORE WE LOVE YOU.NO ONE CAN PUT YOU DOWN.

karen

Posted at 12:34 PM on June 4, 2011

Angelina is a beautiful woman with a beautiful family.

Brad and the kids will make today like everyday special.

They are together and the fools that don’t like it..well who really cares..

Angie and Brad sure don’t.

Simply me

Posted at 12:14 PM on June 4, 2011

Is it me, or does her head look like an egg? A really BIG egg??

karen

Posted at 12:35 PM on June 4, 2011

It’s you..

and I bet you are a ugly hag pissed that she is beautiful, without even trying.

Alina

Posted at 11:01 AM on June 4, 2011

she looks so bad for her age… she looks like she is turning 45

elpida

Posted at 11:00 AM on June 4, 2011

I wanna say too really happy birthday to my angel. To Angelina Jolie. Well,I don’t think she ever see all these comments but this is the most I can do! We love Angelina Jolie or at least I love Angelina.

Lolol

Posted at 10:17 AM on June 4, 2011

I hope she dumps brad for her b-day.

fdsh

Posted at 8:08 AM on June 4, 2011

I am a 25 years old // white girl, fascinated with blackman.
My boyfriend and i ,we met at M ixed Sin gle. C óM — ;) ;).
This is a serious and authentic website.If u want a interracial dating with your true love. This is the best choice for u!
M ixed Sin gle. C óM — ;) ;)
=-=-=-

hopeso

Posted at 6:49 AM on June 4, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MANY HAPPY RETURNS TO THE BEST LADY IN THE BUSINESS. I LOVE THE JOLIE-PITTS.