Great minds think alike! These two stars wore their hair exactly the same way and now YOU can too!
Salma Hayek and Rose Bryne have lots of volume in their gorgeous hairstyles. Harry Josh, John Frieda International Creative Consultant, tells you how to get the look!
Harry did Rose’s hair for the May 25 X-Men: First Class movie premiere. The inspiration for her look? Rose herself!
“Rose is such a classic beauty,” said Harry. “I wanted to create a look that complemented her natural sophistication by creating a no-frills up do that showcased her beauty. Her style is so elegant and well put-together yet always appears effortless. I wanted her hair to reflect that – naturally polished and beautiful.”
Follow these simple steps to try the style yourself!
- Harry started with the new John Frieda Root Lift Foam (a weightless, root-boosting formula that lifts the hair while protecting it from heat styling) while Rose’s hair was wet to give her the lift she needed for the updo.
- Harry began blowing out her hair with a boar bristle brush, one section at a time, for sleek, straight locks.
- Once her hair was dry, Harry teased her roots and spritzed them with the John Frieda Luxurious Volume Anytime Volume Refresher for extra lift. He then pulled hair back into a chignon, securing with bobby pins.
- Once Rose’s hair was set, he spritzed John Frieda Frizz-Ease Moisture Barrier Firm-Hold Hair Spray to ensure that the look would stay in place throughout Rose’s red carpet appearance and the movie premier.
HollywoodLifers, would you want to participate in a live chat with Harry himself? Submit your hair care questions here and watch his Damage Control: Live Webcast June 8!
Read More About Celebrity Hair!
- Bella Swan’s Wedding Hair Piece Revealed!
- Kate Middleton’s $11 Wedding Day Hair Secret Revealed, Plus The Undercover Operation To Hide Her Dress!
- Kelly Bensimon Scent Secret — The Trick She Uses To Apply Her Perfume!