'RHONY' Recap: Jill Zarin — I Can Never Be Friends With Ramona Singer Again!

Fri, June 3, 2011 11:52am EST by 10 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Jill freaks out on Ramona during the Jun. 2 episode of ‘The Real Housewives of New York City’ and blames Ramona for her falling out with ex-BFF Bethenny Frankel!

Jill Zarin and Ramona Singer finally go head to head on the Jun. 2 episode of The Real Housewives of New York Citybut before the huge fight, the ladies seem to be finally enjoying their time together in Morocco.

Countess LuAnn de Lesseps takes the girls camel riding. The  girls seem super excited and up for the experience. But Sonja Morgan opts out of riding because she seems too frightened to mount the animal. Who knew Sonja would ever fear getting on top of anything?

“I fell off the horse with Kelly,” Sonja explains of her fear, while holding back tears.

But it looks like Sonja was right to skip the ride because LuAnn nearly falls off her camel when it begins to jump and twitch uncontrollably! “I had to hang on for dear life!” the Countess says.

Later, the drama escalates back at the house when Ramona and Jill take time out to work on mending their friendship. The conversation quickly turns into a heated argument when Jill reveals why she is still super upset with Ramona — Jill still blames Ramona for not saving her friendship with Bethenny Frankel!

“Why didn’t you help me?” Jill frantically questions. “I came to apologize! Why did you throw me out? What did you think … I came to fight?”

“She lived down the block from you, why didn’t you go visit her there?” Ramona defends herself.

“Until you say I’m sorry, we can never be friends!” Jill roars, just before both women completely break down.

The fight ends when Jill walks out and Ramona is left lying on her bed sobbing. How will these two manage to reconcile? Can they put this fight behind them and enjoy the rest of their stay in Morocco? Be sure to watch Bravo on Thursday nights at 10 p.m. to find out!

- David Ryan

See What’s Hot From Our BFFs At Glamour.com!

1. 15 So-Called Imperfections Women Obsess Over but Men Love
  2. 21 Pretty Nail Polish Ideas to Try This Summer
  3. A Bridesmaid’s Survival Guide (Because, Yes, You’ll Need One)
  4. 33 Under-$50 Styles We’ll Be Wearing All Summer Long

More RHONY Recaps!

1. Countess LuAnn de Lesseps Slams Ramona Singer!
  2. Ramona Singer Attacks Jill Zarin!
  3. Ramona Singer Can’t Believe Psychic Reading

billetes de avion

Posted at 3:59 PM on May 26, 2012

Its such as you read my mind! You appear to grasp a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few percent to drive the message house a bit, however other than that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I’ll certainly be back.

como bajar de peso despues del embarazo

Posted at 2:41 AM on May 25, 2012

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to offer one thing back and aid others like you aided me.

thelma e

Posted at 12:45 PM on June 30, 2011

I think Alex’s husband is strange.Alex is too to depend on him.He gets much into the ladies rationships. And Luanne is a huge liar and gets between other friendship of Jills and causes problems for her.I do believe her and Bethenny’s friendship could have been put bacl together by Ronma at a party .Then again Luanne jumps in and stops Ramona from getting them together. Now Romna dose have a drinking problem and harmon problems.But she has a good heart.And her husband I think he just may have been caught.I hope not!

Jess

Posted at 11:24 PM on June 13, 2011

Jill had a guy friend? Is Bobby having a fling like the lady said in Morrocco?
Jill has that thing where she plays dirty behind the scene. After awhile it would be statistically probable that not everyone can be bullied by her. I was proud of Jennifer for calling Jill out on asking her why she was friends with Ramona and that it was not Jill’s friend that said it. Pure hatefulness on Jill’s part. I think she is trying to squeeze Ramona out like she tried to do to Bethenny once she was getting offers.
Does anyone know: did Jill really try to sue B over her show and dropped it? Was Jill really cheating when Bobby was sick?

jesse

Posted at 3:01 PM on June 5, 2011

i think shrill is just upset that ramona has a smokong body ans she is a fat hag

msdrs

Posted at 2:03 PM on June 5, 2011

First of all, Ramona DID try to reconcile the two at her place but Jill felt ambushed (like what she did on Scary Island) and didn’t have her notes. Bethenny tried – Jill turned her away.

Second, what makes her think Bethenny would have even accepted her apology at that point. Jill already told her “we’re done” several times. And i’m sure once Bethenny saw the footage of the show with Jill talking bad behind her back and playing messages out of context. Nope, I surely wouldn’t want Jill as a friend.

Third, Jill herself said that it was a fake relationship for the show. Then why does she even care? Bethenny isn’t on the show anymore. Is she upset because she can’t be on Bethenny’s show now? Me thinks so.

Carolyn P Cherry

Posted at 11:16 AM on June 5, 2011

I’m sick to death of Jill’s whinning. She’ll do anything to’
keep the spotlight on her, even if it’s nonsense. She’s
already admitted that she herself screwed up with Bethenny
and that she’s become a better person for it and is now in a better place in terms of being a better person. This woman
is still the same. She full of “jillousy” and evny. In addition to being a pathological liar. Luann is the one that stopped the reconciliation between Bethenny and Jill.
Let’s be very honest,Jill is upset because Ramona has launched her new wine, period. Jill has failed at so much
that she’s hateful of anyone’s success. Jill is very insecure and I would suspect that she’s not as happy in her
marriage as she wants people to believe. Jill’s happiness seems to be rely on other’s unhappiness or misfortune. She likes the underdog, as she perceives it lifts her up. She is
a very pathetic and shallow person. Clearly you can see the venom in her and she hasn’t changed at all. She’s said many times that “she is who she is” and can’t or won’t change. I can respect that, but don’t play the victim when someone calls you out because of it. Own it and move on. Jill ranks right up there with the likes of Danielle Staub and Camille Grammer. “Lipstick on a pig,is still a pig”.

Chris

Posted at 2:28 PM on June 3, 2011

I think it’s probably for the best that these 2 very different women part ways. It’s clearly unhealthy and quite toxic for both of them!
These housewives shows tend to ruin some friendships along the way, but these two won’t repair damage from scary island or the fact that Jill can’t move on from the loss of her friendship with Bethenny. In my opinion, Ramona can’t be blamed for that. LuAnn put an end to what could have been a reconciliation get together and Bethenny was left crying on a sidewalk. I feel Jill uses Ramona as a scapegoat for her loss and hurt. Ramona is far from perfect, but I just don’t feel she’s evil.

HI 50

Posted at 3:43 PM on June 3, 2011

Chris, great summary! Ramona admits to being far from perfect, she’s apologized to Jill too many times to mention but Jill is incapable of hearing the apology & accepting the fact that JILL is culpable for her lost relationship with Bethenny. Maybe Jill needs to review last season’s episodes. If she needs a scapegoat, look at LuAnn.

KT

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 3, 2011

I agree with you both. It wasn’t up to Ramona to fix Jill and Bethenny’s relationship and it wasn’t her fault it got ruined. It was all Jill and Jill needs to realize that. Blaming Ramona for it is just going to ruin their friendship. When Jill finally realizes it was all her fault in the end she’s really going to be kicking herself in the butt.