Wow, What's Up With The Attitude, Justin Bieber? He Tells Hometown Fans To 'Go Home!'

Fri, June 3, 2011 12:33pm EDT by 18 Comments

Wow! Chill out, Justin Bieber! The singer doesn’t want his fans flocking to his house!

The singer’s return to his hometown in Canada has led to legions of fans making a pilgrimage to his family home with the hopes of snagging a glimpse of the Biebs with girlfriend  Selena Gomez—but on Wednesday, he lashed out at a few, telling them to get lost!

According to OceanUp.com, two fans drove to his  Stratford, Ont., house Wednesday and spotted Justin’s grandparents, dad and siblings in the front yard. “We pulled [up to] the street and walked over to get a picture…The grandpa was very happy, waved a couple times,” says the fan. “By this point, a group of about 15-20 Bieber fans had gathered and took pictures. Nobody was doing any harm, nobody even talked to them. Nobody wanted to intrude. It’s not every day when you come across the Bieber clan all together. I just wanted a group shot.”

Then Justin and Selena emerged from the house and got in a car driven by his dad. But before darting off, Justin expressed his disdain for the gaggle of onlookers!

Says the fan: “As they were backing up, Justin rolled down the window and said, “GO HOME!”

Despite the brush-off, the fan claims, “It wasn’t rude, but it wasn’t a nice way of saying it. It was kind of one of those ‘leave me alone’ voices. I don’t know what we did to make him so mad.”

And it seems that Selena wasn’t happy with her beau’s behaviour! “Selena seemed a little shocked he said that to us!”

C’mon Justin, you’re a hometown hero…lose the ‘tude!

— David Caplan

See What’s Hot From Our BFFs At Glamour.com!

1. 15 So-Called Imperfections Women Obsess Over but Men Love
  2. 21 Pretty Nail Polish Ideas to Try This Summer
  3. A Bridesmaid’s Survival Guide (Because, Yes, You’ll Need One)
  4. 33 Under-$50 Styles We’ll Be Wearing All Summer Long

Diana

Posted at 12:06 AM on January 1, 2013

Well ppl saying ur a diva I will tell them stuff back but I think now i kniw why my bf hated u alot lol love ur singz

Diana

Posted at 12:01 AM on January 1, 2013

Tham justin lieing to ur fana what a kool thing thamur a baby to some not me im only 12gona be 13 febuary 22 great day its a friday

nissa

Posted at 6:55 PM on June 20, 2011

hey have to admitt i thnk justin beiber sounds like a girl i hate his music but the 1 thing i dnt get is y selena is with him she can do so much better than him like come on there r so many other hot guys who dnt sound like a girl

Diamond

Posted at 2:51 PM on June 13, 2011

justin if you care about your fans call me at 918 3100495

Sarah

Posted at 11:48 PM on June 7, 2011

Look, I used to be a die hard Justin Bieber fan. I had t-shirts, posters, every album. But that all changed when I found out how much of a diva he was. I used to ask my guy friends “Why do you hate him so much?!?” but then I saw the picture of him flipping the bird, him openly making out with his girlfriend in public, and a video of him slapping the camera out of some girls hand. I’m not saying its Selena’s fault, but it seems like the more he’s with her, the more her acts out. Its kind of frightening to see your favorite pop star turn into a certified pre madonna

washlala

Posted at 12:10 AM on June 6, 2011

Justin Bieber be nice to us they wanted to say hi to you. xoxxoxoxxo bye washlala i love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Belieber 4 Ever

Posted at 5:13 PM on June 4, 2011

Message From Justin Bieber

i love my fans with all my heart. that isnt going to ever change. there will be times when i want privacy…when i want to be a big brother or a son…or a grandson. and it isnt about me its about my friends or my family. I want that time.that doesnt mean I dont love and appreciate my fans. we r a family 2. that isnt gonna change. i see all the comments. Im here. still justin

Stephanie

Posted at 12:50 AM on June 4, 2011

Wow I jsut watched this video and he didnt have an attitude and he wasnt being rude! like hes on a break leave him alone! Its called personal space people! Poor justin

isabella

Posted at 3:52 AM on June 4, 2011

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER AND WHAT EVER PEOPLE SAY SATFF ABOUT HIM DONT FOLLOW THEM THE WAY U FEEL ABOUT HIM HIS ALWHAS IN SIDE U THE MATTER WHAT U DO HIS ALAYS THERE FOR U EVEY DAY BUY YOUR SIDE

quina

Posted at 10:23 AM on June 4, 2011

can u give me the link to the video i think the fans are wrong he should be able to ave alone time w selena and his familey and friends

Kiki

Posted at 8:39 PM on June 3, 2011

Justin deserves his space after all the hard work he’s put in for the last 3-4 years….HE’S EARNED IT!…and any fan that takes that away from him is NOT a true fan, but merely a SELFISH PERSON. Shame on you! Beliebers AREN’T supposed to behave like those FILTHY PAPARRAZZI! Loving Justin doesn’t mean you invade his personal space during down-time…and we know how much he loves Canada and his hometown…DON’T TAINT THAT!

What up its Me

Posted at 8:06 PM on June 3, 2011

his fans are just like the paps lol. sure, if you happen to see him strolling past you down the road, or you see him afer a concert or at a meet and greet, suuuuuuuure ask him for photos then, but actually going to his house and expecting him to be like “ohhhh cool sweeeet sure you can all have photos.” is ridiculous, hes at HOME man.

brooke97

Posted at 8:05 PM on June 3, 2011

i love justin bieber and i would nver do nything to make him mad :) and its my life time dream to meet him :) i hope it comes true !

Angry Leprechaun

Posted at 4:44 PM on June 3, 2011

It’s funny how bieber fans always moan about the paps yet when it coes to themselves, they’re exactly the same.

B

Posted at 3:31 PM on June 3, 2011

“I don’t know what we did to make him so mad.”

Gee, let’s see, you show up at his house and start taking pictures of his family members. That’s a private residence, not a location for a meet and greet.

I am in total agreement with Crys.

Crys

Posted at 12:58 PM on June 3, 2011

I think people need to try to put themselves in a celebrity’s shoes before getting ticked off by their behavior. I’m sure after spending weeks to months on the road with huge crowds, any sane person would want some quiet time at home with family. There’s a different between trying to get a photo op backstage or in public and trying to go on the celebrity’s private property to get a photo. I think these teenagers need to learn to respect other peoples’ boundaries, even if they are famous.

aseel

Posted at 12:18 AM on June 6, 2011

shut up Crys we love him so non of your neck f*ck u fat Crys

washlala

Posted at 12:19 AM on June 6, 2011

That is not nice we believe u Crys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxxoxoxxoxoxxo love washlala