Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Which 'Hunger Games' Book Is Her Favorite!

Fri, June 3, 2011 5:38pm EDT by 7 Comments

Jennifer Lawrence is a huge fan of all three ‘The Hunger Games’ books — but can you guess which one she likes best?

Jennifer Lawrence is pumped to be playing Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games, based off the first book of trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Filming has already started in North Carolina for the first movie, but is that Jennifer’s favorite? Which book is she most excited about filming?!
In an interview with PopWrap, Jennifer Lawrence reveals whichof the three books she is most excited to film. “Probably Mockingjay, with Hunger Games a close second,” said Jennifer, “I say that because in Mockingjay I get to be Joan of Arc. Except I live to tell the tale!”

Which Hunger Games book is YOUR favorite? Do you agree with Jennifer or do you prefer one of the first two books?

Alli Holt

Oliviz

Posted at 1:56 PM on November 24, 2011

Ok. So I love the romance between Peeta and Katniss. It’s so romantic! I am so sadden by the last one but I haven’t finished it yet! Wish me luck!:)

Suua P.

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 6, 2011

But overall, I love the whole series and I believe there is no competition in between the three books at all.

Suua P.

Posted at 11:57 AM on June 6, 2011

R U Kidding? Mockingjay is my favorite too because it’s the end of the Capitol as well as the Games itself!

Michelle

Posted at 8:22 PM on June 3, 2011

“Bonnie says”… thats a laugh. more like “Bonnie rags again”
what a skank.

Dee

Posted at 7:14 PM on June 3, 2011

There is suppose to be a space between whichof

My favourite was Catching Fire, but Mockingjay was defiantly close. Jennifer Lawrence is amazing. I doubt those were her exact words though, this site is never accurate.

annamorphos

Posted at 7:09 PM on June 3, 2011

“…Joan of Arc…”

:open face palm:
Well, it’s not the worst thing a celebrity has ever said…
but it’s definitely idiotic.

Chocopie

Posted at 8:26 PM on June 3, 2011

Why is it idiotic?

Both girls did help pave the way for victory and were figureheads of morale, more or less, after all.