You know Tanisha from ‘Bad Girls Club’ and now here are some facts you might not have known about this reality TV personality.
Tanisha Thomas wasn’t surprised when they asked her to host the second season of Oxygen’s show Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too, a dating competition series. The 25-year-old “Bad Girl” made a guest appearance before landing the gig – “It was amazing and they loved it,” she says. She’s bold and working hard to make the show fun to watch — and let’s just say it’s as crazy as Bad Girls Club! HollywoodLife.com talked to Tanisha to find out a few details about her that every fan should know.
- She’d love to act: and even went to acting school when she was younger. Get this – she never thought she would be a good TV host because she wasn’t sure if her temperament would be a good match: “It’s hard for my personality to not get involved in the drama.” But she said it’s been amazing.
- When it comes to weddings: she describes herself as a bit of a bridezilla: “I’m definitely one of those platinum brides. Impeccable attention to detail, a luxury type feel. I’d love David Tutera to plan every aspect of it – it will be a very expensive wedding.”
- She’s taken: “I already found love. I’m engaged right now, and we are working on stuff for the wedding.”
- She’s afraid of the dark: “I hate the dark. I just don’t like it. I really hate it.”
- She’s a jack-of-all-trades: “I cook, sing, dance. A lot of people don’t know I’m a big gambler, and I’m actually good. The thing is I need to learn how to walk away.”
- She’s a stranger to animals: “I had never touched an animal in my life until four or five months ago – One of the “Bad Girls” dogs. Blondie had this dog. I fell in love with Yuki.”