Jason Sudeikis Says He 'Really' Likes Kristen Stewart And Her 'Cool' Dog! Watch Your Back, R-Patz!

Thu, June 2, 2011 8:30pm EDT by 8 Comments

Watch out, Robert Pattinson! Funnyman Jason Sudeikis — who’s been with plenty of hot ladies including January Jones and Jennifer Aniston – has a new found soft spot for your girl, Kristen Stewart!

“I really like Kristen Stewart,” Sudeikis, who’s hosting the June 5 MTV Movie Awards, told MTV News of filming a promo with the Twilight actress for awards show.

Sudeikis, who appears alongside Jennifer Aniston in the upcoming film Horrible Bosses adds of K-Stew, “I never met her [before.] She was quiet on-set, she had this cool dog, and was just kind of like, ‘whatever.'”

The actor says he meshed well with Kristen, since he has younger sisters. “I have two younger sisters, so being around kids younger than me,  [I'm used to]  busting their chops. I’ve been doing this since I was five and they were one, so I felt, even though [Kristen is] much younger than my sister, it felt natural.”

During the interview with MTV, Sudeikis’ co-star Jason Bateman, joked to him, “But you slept with Kristen?” Sudeikis’ response? “No, we spooned. She held me. She’s much stronger. I was frightened.”

Sounds like a love triangle is brewing!

— David Caplan

lolaagain

Posted at 10:56 PM on June 2, 2011

he likened her to his little sister or something, stop being lame HL. he’s all old and wanted to compliment her without people making it pervy, give it a rest.

feedwww

Posted at 9:44 PM on June 2, 2011

★good★

look love— w w w – jordansforking – c o m

believe you will love it.

love good go.good ———————————

sue

Posted at 5:16 PM on June 2, 2011

jocelyn what has kristen put rob through he always looks happy with her just because she dose not dry hump him in public and hold his hand and slober all over him if he wants to he could leave but he hasnt so how ever kristen treats rob HE LIKES IT and how ever he treats her she likes it

claire

Posted at 12:09 PM on June 2, 2011

rob should worry because kristen is cool hot sexy and real also down to earth not many can rock a mini like kristen with the legs that go on and on and even dressed down she looks beautiful dose anyone know other stars that change foot wear and clothes for after party like kristen dose it was nice to see her at the wfe in ny with rob come out of the after party carrying her heels thats so what you do but from a local nightclub not a big after party also at the oscars one of the best epic photos ever was kristen hitching up that beautiful midnight blue dress and running bare foot on the red carpet that shows she is one of us

Jocelyn

Posted at 4:05 PM on June 2, 2011

Sorry, but I have to laugh at you people thinking Rob has to worry. The person who takes her off his hands should be thanked! What a pain in the arse she is and what she’s put him through in this relationship to make it so stressful. And as if there are not beautiful women out there who would treat him a lot better! These guys also want to stick it to Rob as they are envious of the attention and it’s not surprising Kristen would get that attention too. And I don’t think she’s shown she can be trusted. It’s just too bad Rob is attending the MTVA as I don’t think he was going to. They probably lured him with Reese. I would have liked Rob to not be around Kristen anymore and leave her to her own devices.

lola

Posted at 10:55 PM on June 2, 2011

wow, you sound really unstable. lol

trev

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 2, 2011

kristen is awesome even people who just met her like her bet he wants to spoon with her dirty dog lol i love kristen and everything he said was sweet and true you no what quiet alot of famous men like kristen rob needs to put a ring on it lol

scarlett