Justin Bieber Perfume Bottle Drama! Did The Biebs Copy Marc Jacobs?

Wed, June 1, 2011 12:22pm EDT by 8 Comments

I love that Justin has given all us ladies a chance to smell like his dream girl, but the bottle of his new fragrance looks strinkingly similiar to a Marc Jacobs perfume! Has Justin become a copycat?

Beliebers, say it’s not so! When I heard that Justin was coming out with a fragrance for women I was over the moon, but as soon as I saw the first ad and commercial for Someday I asked why it looked so similiar to the Marc Jacobs Lola perfume bottle.

Clearly I wasn’t the only one making the connection. When Marc was asked by WWD about the connection between the two similar looking perfume bottles he said, “Do we sue them? You know what? Let everyone else say what they want. I received Google Alerts about people saying it was derivative. Were not going to do anything about it.”

I’m glad to hear the Bieb’s isn’t getting sued, but I am a little disappointed in Justin! I love how you always stayed true to yourself and have done things that truly speak volumes about you, so I hope this perfume doppleganger isn’t the start of a new trend!

–Sofia Fuller

Get More Scoop On Justin Here!

1. Justin Bieber Chooses Selena Gomez Over His Little Sister’s Third Birthday!
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Looked Happy And In Love During Their Texas Shopping Spree!
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Visit Her Hometown In Texas

Michelle

Posted at 6:27 PM on June 28, 2011

your full of crap…….. it looks nothing like it, heck, everyones making a big deal out of nothing, if you werent blind you would notice jb’s flower is in the shape of hearts and has no neck. whoever the other one is has a long gold neck and randomness to make a flower. the other one doesnt have a charm does it? next time perfume comes out with a charm similar lets all make a big deal out of it.. im tired of seeing this on the internet. grow up.

Well Jb

Posted at 5:39 AM on June 19, 2011

Well………ummmmmmm they kinda do look alike but they look diffrent in a way also but I don’t think it’s that big of a deal…..I bet they both smell really nice

Just Saying!!!

Posted at 9:53 AM on June 10, 2011

The Marc Jacobs one is prettier.. Uh Justin Bieber’s kinda looks reaaallllyyyy weird. No offense Justin!!!!

Jess

Posted at 11:06 PM on June 1, 2011

Lol. It’s not a copy.So any perfume bottle with a flower on top is copying Marc.Justin and Marcs bottles are completely different.The rose is a different design and color.The bottle is not even the same shade of purple.Marc didn’t sue because the lawsuit had no backbone.The rose and the bottle have nothing in common.

jenny

Posted at 3:44 PM on June 3, 2011

actually marcjacobs LOLA is the only and first perfume to have a rose, so yes it does have a backbone<3

michelle

Posted at 6:28 PM on June 28, 2011

who cares?

Heidi

Posted at 1:38 PM on June 1, 2011

I want one of those !

blieber

Posted at 1:13 PM on June 1, 2011

HAHAH justin is wayyyyy better marc is too skinny :( JUSTIN PERFECT!!