'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert Reportedly Engaged To Contestant J.P. Rosenbaum! Breaking News!

Wed, June 1, 2011 1:20pm EDT by 56 Comments

Ashley’s been trying to keep mum about her engagement — but could it be that she’s planning her wedding to J.P. at this moment?

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert‘s secret has been found out. The 27-year-old dental student is engaged to J.P. Rosenbaum — the 34-year-old construction manager from Long Island, NY — reports RealitySteve.com!

According to RealitySteve.com, J.P. comes face to face with Ben Flajnik — the rumored runner up — for the finale rose, but Ashley sends Ben home from Fiji, where the final rose ceremony takes place.

After Ashley says goodbye to Ben, J.P. remains as the final contestant and her future husband.

RealitySteve.com has been wrong the past two seasons about predicting the winners of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, but he usually is pretty accurate about the final two.

So for now, we just have to wait until the Aug. 1 finale to find out if Ashley walks away from The Bachelorette as J.P.’s fiancee.

BFFs — do you think J.P. is a good match for Ashley?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Bachelorette Stories:

1. Ashley Hebert Blogs: ‘I Feel Betrayed, Lied To & Made A Fool Of’ By Bentley!
  2. Bentley Williams Is Scum & Didn’t Deserve A Good Bye With Ashley Hebert!
  3. It’s Awful That Bentley Used His Daughter As An Excuse To Leave ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert!

MadgePadge

Posted at 7:26 PM on July 21, 2011

I knew JP was the one the first time he kissed Ashley. He has a certain sex appeal about him ~ I bet he is a tiger in bed. Also, he was the most verbal, and he expressed his desire for her.

All of his pouting was so cute and real. I liked him from the beginning. Hopefully, their relationship will work, because they live very close to each other. Philly to NYC is nothing but a train ride. I believe other relationships didn’t work out due to distance, having to take airplane rides. I sure hope Ashley and JP are happy and everything works out.

MadgePadge

Posted at 7:24 PM on July 21, 2011

All of his pouting was so cute and real. I liked him for the beginning. Hopefully, there relationship will work, because they live very close to each other. Philly to NYC is nothing but a train ride. I believe other relationships don’t work out due to distance, and airplane rides. I sure hope she is happy and everything works out.

sherrie

Posted at 10:29 PM on July 18, 2011

I’m sorry i just wanted to add something else I was also wondering maybe i could have been seeing something else but i could of swore that I saw a part where she was standing at the end of the finale holding the rose and she was crying saying that she thought that this would never happen to her, and I just thought that maybe she had not be been propose to at all I don’t know any thoughts on that.

sherrie

Posted at 10:25 PM on July 18, 2011

I was watching tonights episode,and and the upcoming episodes for next week and the finale,I was wondering who the person is that came to her door when she open it and surprised her,and yes in steves spoiler it did revealed that JP is engaged to Ashley.Just as he predicted that Brad would pick Emily well we all know how that relationship ended.

luvdogrockmexgj

Posted at 10:16 PM on July 18, 2011

I think jp is a great chose for ashley! they are great together!! But i feel really bad for ben f because i really like him!!!!

Francis

Posted at 7:48 PM on July 13, 2011

JP and Ashley are made for each other.They both should get marry. I want JP to win!!!! :)

Kat

Posted at 9:25 PM on July 18, 2011

They are made for each other and see true love…

Amber

Posted at 11:58 PM on July 4, 2011

I love jp and if Ashley doesn’t marry him I will

Susan

Posted at 2:54 PM on July 9, 2011

lol…so true!

Anna

Posted at 6:01 PM on June 30, 2011

I choose JP on the first episode so I’m excited!

Congrats to them! Yayyy! :D

jennifer

Posted at 12:11 AM on June 23, 2011

And the reason there is no warning that this is a spoiler is…..? Help me out with this one please. I may as well just read reality steve’s blog now. Could you make the title ruin the show anymore for me? Your goal worked Lindsey I read your article, it was catchy but in very poor taste to not warn the reader about the spoiler. Shame on you.

By the way the info is wrong, reality steve is paid by abc to name the runner up as the winner. He’s always right about the final 2 but not the winner.

Dissappointed

Posted at 2:11 PM on June 24, 2011

First of all, IF Ashley picks any one them in the end her heart ain’t in it. She has it bad for BAD BOY BENTLEY and deserves everything she gets. She is making fools out of the guys that had good intentions on the show. All she does is cry. Hey, Ashley, want some cheese with that wine. She shoudl go get Bentley and live un-hapillly ever after!

CRYBABYCRY

Posted at 2:16 PM on June 24, 2011

SHE IS SOOOOO ANNOYING with ther fake laugh. No wonder Brad picked Emily.

Shanqueeka Smith

Posted at 2:06 PM on June 21, 2011

i suspect they’ll all die alone. mwahahaha.

mollie

Posted at 9:59 PM on July 11, 2011

PEOPLE IM NOT SAYING YOU DONT TRY TO FIND LOVE BUT SOME OF PROBLY WILL BECAUSE THEY TOO HARD! EXEPT JP I THINK THEY WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER…. I THINK

Kim

Posted at 1:58 PM on June 21, 2011

Well if Reality Steve continues on as he has with his last two predictions, we’ll know that it is Ben that she is engaged to and not JP. I believe he is being paid by the show to announce the runner up as the winner. He has done it the last two times so why not this time. Unless, they have changed their strategy? Personally, I think JP is the one she should pick, he’s a cutie. Kinda reminds me of the late Heath Ledger.

ashley

Posted at 11:51 AM on June 24, 2011

I’ve always thought he reminds me of heath ledger too!

heybaby

Posted at 5:14 PM on June 15, 2011

Yes JP is the winner, i know 100% the way the show edits everything, proves he is the winner. I orginally thought it was gonna either gonna be ames or jp, but the show never showed a connection between them until their one on one date, so its proves the JP is the winner. they are sooo cute together, and had immediate chemistry

Gee

Posted at 1:02 AM on June 17, 2011

This is so funny, as this past Monday watching it on television. I thought to myself, which one will be her hubby and I said J.P to my son.

Judith Elisabeth

Posted at 11:26 PM on June 13, 2011

If Ashley picks Bently, me and 10 of my friends will stop watching the show. He is a total jerk and she should realize that with out being warned. I hope she picks J.P. or Constitene.

Jenna

Posted at 4:10 PM on June 8, 2011

No I don’t think JP is a good match for her. I think he’s just the last guy standing. It’s like a multiple choice test…you only get to choose from the answers/men available. So she weeded them out until she got to him…but it doesn’t mean he’s right for her.

EFFYOU

Posted at 1:32 AM on June 7, 2011

Ashley is pretty, sweet, and a good girl. Except I do believe that she’s kind of annoying….but whatever!

Teresa

Posted at 12:32 AM on June 7, 2011

Aw, I love JP! He was my favorite from the start. I hope they are really happy together.

Sunny378

Posted at 5:38 PM on June 2, 2011

Ashley remains every bit as annoying this season as she was during Brad’s season (and her over-the-top laugh irritates me no end). Still, I like her with JP, and I hope for a happy ending for them. Hey, it’s a reality show, and I watch them. If a romance for the two of them comes out of this one, that best wishes to them both.

Denika

Posted at 1:21 AM on June 7, 2011

I agree that Ashley is totally annoying and, frankly, JP is wayyyyyyyyy too good for her. He is a total hottie and she is so plain and dull. I hope they break up quick so JP can be the next Bachelor! w00t!

Marie

Posted at 12:18 PM on June 2, 2011

Oh gee thank Reality Steve. Now I will have to watch something else.

Halfpintdynamite

Posted at 11:22 PM on June 1, 2011

Glad it’s JP. I like him, West Lee, and Ben F. the best. I’d like to see West Lee or Ben F as the next Bachelor. West Lee intrigues me – still waters run deep, and Ben F has quite an appeal as well. Let’s see if Mike Fleiss would give it to a quiet but intriguing man!

I don’t like William – he was too smiley and a bit too, I don’t know what. Ryan P – I like him but he’s a bit too enthusiastic/bouncy for me!

Oh, well, don’t care for Ashley that much, but I’m such a romantic, I always want to see a happy ending, with a good marriage in the near future.

Rache Satterwhite

Posted at 12:54 PM on June 2, 2011

I don’t really care for Ashley. She seems to like herself enough not to need 25 men.To me she comes across as somewhat shallow. If I hear her laugh one more time I feel as though I’ll scream. Maybe the fame has gone to her head.But I can say that I love JP. He stood out from the start.When he said” Thats what I’m talking about” with that grin, I said YES!!!

Alli

Posted at 8:59 PM on June 1, 2011

good! i wanted him to win from the start!

Woo Hoo!

Posted at 5:48 PM on June 1, 2011

I sure hope he’s the one! They are so cute together!

sara

Posted at 5:23 PM on June 1, 2011

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMPLETELY SPOILING ME ON THE FRONT PAGE WITHOUT ANY WARNING. AND YES, THIS WARRENTS ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM PISSSSSSSSSED- SO WHAT IF ITS CRAPPY TV, NO ONE WANTS TO BE SPOILED!!!!!!

Shame on you HL!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina

Posted at 5:46 PM on June 1, 2011

I agree, why in the hell would you tell us what’s gonna happen without a spoiler warning??? IDIOT.

Sunny378

Posted at 5:41 PM on June 2, 2011

Sorry, Sara, but speak for yourself. I love knowing the week-by-week results and spoilers from Reality Steve before things happen. For the rest of Ashley’s season, the spoilers are out there everywhere. So justbeware!

Mal

Posted at 4:00 PM on June 1, 2011

Thanks for ruining the entire season, which just started, without any warning.

Remind me why I even come to this website. At least Perez warns you!

Elizabeth

Posted at 2:36 PM on June 1, 2011

I’m really pissed about this. This was at the top of a different article I was reading and it completely gave away the ending to a show that JUST STARTED. Very uncool. I probably won’t come back to this site for a very long time. I stayed away from Reality Steve’s website for a reason. People who want spoilers go there. This article didn’t add anything new, it just regurgitated information in a place where it really didn’t belong.

Susie

Posted at 2:23 PM on June 1, 2011

I wish you would put “SPOILER” in the headline of this. Some of us don’t want to know the finale of the show until it actually comes time…

Mandy

Posted at 8:06 PM on June 7, 2011

So when you clicked one bachelorette “reportedly engaged” lightbulbs didn’t go off? Maybe it should say, “stupid people, don’t click”.

lollipop

Posted at 10:43 PM on June 13, 2011

You said it Mandy! LOL!!!! Seriously People! How daft can you be?

Pauline

Posted at 9:06 AM on June 23, 2011

I really hope this is true , JP has been my fav from the intro & cocktail party . He started to fall for Ashley and it’s soo cute when he’s jealous . I hope this is not fake to just get the fans pumped up and then bam it’s a diff guy -.- but ya if true then I wish them a happy life :)