'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert Reportedly Engaged To Contestant J.P. Rosenbaum! Breaking News!

Wed, June 1, 2011 1:20pm EDT by 56 Comments

Ashley’s been trying to keep mum about her engagement — but could it be that she’s planning her wedding to J.P. at this moment?

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert‘s secret has been found out. The 27-year-old dental student is engaged to J.P. Rosenbaum — the 34-year-old construction manager from Long Island, NY — reports RealitySteve.com!

According to RealitySteve.com, J.P. comes face to face with Ben Flajnik — the rumored runner up — for the finale rose, but Ashley sends Ben home from Fiji, where the final rose ceremony takes place.

After Ashley says goodbye to Ben, J.P. remains as the final contestant and her future husband.

RealitySteve.com has been wrong the past two seasons about predicting the winners of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, but he usually is pretty accurate about the final two.

So for now, we just have to wait until the Aug. 1 finale to find out if Ashley walks away from The Bachelorette as J.P.’s fiancee.

BFFs — do you think J.P. is a good match for Ashley?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Bachelorette Stories:

1. Ashley Hebert Blogs: ‘I Feel Betrayed, Lied To & Made A Fool Of’ By Bentley!
  2. Bentley Williams Is Scum & Didn’t Deserve A Good Bye With Ashley Hebert!
  3. It’s Awful That Bentley Used His Daughter As An Excuse To Leave ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert!

Robert Smith

Posted at 12:14 AM on January 17, 2013

Great stuff…..thanks for sharing.

Replica Hermes

Posted at 12:37 PM on August 6, 2012

exqhakd It’s a nice post. exqhakd

EdPratte

Posted at 10:59 PM on May 23, 2012

I just tried these nutrients from X Nutrients, pretty good stuff. Yields were great!

Ed

electrical contractors in houston

Posted at 9:46 AM on April 12, 2012

Wonderful points altogether, you simply received a emblem new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your publish that you just made a few days ago? Any sure?

brown jersey gloves

Posted at 2:50 PM on November 17, 2011

I am visiting Hollins University very soon because I’ve researched all the aspects of the english/creative writing department and love it to death. But I am looking for a couple good safety schools with the same strenghts. Any ideas?.

Mary Brownell

Posted at 4:17 PM on November 1, 2011

I really enjoy watching The Batchlorette but don’t enjoy all of the drinking that they do. Will look forward to the next series. Also hope you do a followup on the old couples to see if they ever get married. Thank You

Nur Apple

Posted at 7:58 AM on October 4, 2011

Fine post. All very good tips. There are a few websites that I’ve registered at in order to comment, but they are few and far ‘tween.

Nelle So

Posted at 3:03 AM on August 2, 2011

I feel that Ashley should go for another guy NOT JP. I predict they will call off their engagement…sad to say! I think JP is not the marrying type at this moment of his life. Be careful Ashley, i hope you find the right one for you when this happens..Don’t fall too much.

Jessie

Posted at 11:14 PM on August 4, 2011

I dunno about that, but I for one was very disappointed when she picked JP. I was rooting for Ben I just think they are much better together. Ben was such a sweet heart… I was actually crushed when she said no to him.

Jp is hot!

Posted at 11:40 PM on August 1, 2011

I’m so glad she chose JP! He is super gorgeous && so sweet :) that letter he wrote her in the photo album was too cute :) && i hope they live happily ever after lol

Bentley

Posted at 10:51 PM on August 1, 2011

I SHOULD OF WON… THAT LITTLE WITCH
I WOULD RATHER SWIM IN A POOL OF PEE THEN MARRY HER… BUT I WANT HER
J.P IS SEXY THOUGH, I’M JUST SOOOOOO HIDEOUS ;)

BF

Posted at 12:04 PM on August 3, 2011

Loser.

mp

Posted at 9:53 PM on August 1, 2011

Ashley needs her head examined!!!!!!She gets what ever hearach she gets with Jp

Cookiefan

Posted at 6:56 PM on July 28, 2011

I just watched the preview where her sister says she is too much for JP and she doesn’t see the chemistry. HA…I had to laugh at her sister’s ignorance. I’m sure after she watched the show and saw how ONLY JP could take care of her and give her exactly what she needs, from a doting husband to an amazing lover. I imagine her eating her words after watching their first one-on-one date where he totally takes of her through his intelligent and caring understanding to those amazing kisses. Then after watching him kiss her in the rain in episode 4 she must have been creaming in her pants….

boo

Posted at 5:29 PM on July 25, 2011

no they just do that to make you watch it lol it will totally be jp:)

Jessie

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 4, 2011

Sadly, I wanted it to be Ben.

Ana

Posted at 9:11 PM on July 21, 2011

I love JP and really hope Ashley chooses him. But from the commercial of the new episode (i saw it right after the hometown dates’ episode was done, in the end) i thought Ash and JP broke up or something, cuz she was yelling and stuff and then i believe she said this is the end or something, and they were showing JP sitting on the bed and ashley walking out madly. What’s that about? before that I was pretty sure it was gonna be JP, but right now i’m not too sure.