'American Idol' Stars Casey Abrams & Haley Reinhart Looking To Make Beautiful Music Together, Says Insider!

Wed, June 1, 2011 1:28pm EST by 11 Comments

Rumored lovers and former ‘American Idol’ contestants Casey Abrams & Haley Reinhart have decided to work on a album together! Would YOU listen to it — or better yet– would you purchase it?

When we watched American Idol this season, it was hard not to see the connection between Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams from week to week. No matter how much they deny it, there was a bond between the two — and it’s now going to turn into music. A friend close to Casey tells HollywoodLife.com he wants to start writing music and working with Haley on an album as soon as possible.

“He wants to work with Haley and they have decided that moving forward that will be the best way to start their careers, since they share the same musical tastes and influences,” our insider tells us exclusively. “They will have plenty of time to work on it during this summer’s tour, since they’ll be together pretty much every day.”

Casey, 20, told us himself  in early May he was hoping to collaborate with his fellow contestant and blues/jazz/soul singer, saying, “There is no hope for a romantic relationship … just a musical relationship.”

We don’t know about you, HollywoodLifers, but we are taking a page from Rebecca Black because, “We we so excited!”

Do YOU think these two young singer’s are yesterday’s news — or is their music something that will materialize into something worthwhile? Sound off below!

Russ Weakland

Get Celebrity News Here!

1. America Made A Mistake By Kicking Paul Off ‘American Idol’!
  2. Angelina Catches Brad Pitt With Look-Alike Nanny!
  3. Did Angelina Jolie Get Plastic Surgery?

Jed

Posted at 9:49 AM on June 6, 2011

I would definitely buy anything with Casey in it. Their musical style goes well together and I can’t wait for the first single. I love me some Casey!!!

sharon kiser

Posted at 12:18 PM on June 4, 2011

Can’t wait. Think its the best idea ever! Love those two especially together.When can we expect this to be released?

hawaiirepresent!

Posted at 12:58 AM on June 3, 2011

Omg, I can’t wait! I was hoping they would make beautiful music together! I love them so much & I will support them :)

mid-south-momma

Posted at 6:23 AM on June 2, 2011

when can we pre-order?

michele

Posted at 10:31 PM on June 1, 2011

i sure would buy it, but would much prefer hailey doing her own!!!!

Twisted Sister

Posted at 8:16 PM on June 1, 2011

OMG! Yesssssss

Eric

Posted at 7:10 PM on June 1, 2011

yes! I would buy it! hope they dont do it with those AI jerks but some other label! what an awesome album that would be! wow

Seth

Posted at 6:16 PM on June 1, 2011

I would buy anything with Haley in it!

Roz

Posted at 2:26 AM on June 2, 2011

I would buy anything with Haley on it also. I think that they could make a great record together. But I want to see Haley on her own doing her own thing. She can sing just about anything and it all sounds so good.

Nicole

Posted at 4:19 AM on June 2, 2011

Yeah, me too! I’d buy anything with Haley in it! And I really love them both. Though, it crushed me to hear Casey say that there is no hope for a romantic relationship. Well, I’m just keeping my hopes up that his opinion will someday change. Because they would really make a cute couple!

Stephanie