Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Looked Happy And In Love During Their Texas Shopping Spree! Exclusive Details!

Tue, May 31, 2011 6:35pm EDT by 11 Comments
SplashNews.com
SplashNews.com

SplashNews.com

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez went shopping together in Arlington, Texas and couldn’t stop smiling! Eyewitnesses talk to HollywoodLife.com about what they bought and how they acted!

As if we needed more proof Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are obsessed with each other! The duo hit the stores at The Parks at Arlington near Fort Worth on Sunday, May 29, and they took their Hawaii happiness along with them. “They looked like two young kids happy in love!” exclaimed Assistant Store Manager of Lids Locker, Marcus Jackson. Find out what they bought!

“Justin bought two baseball hats, a green and white Texas hat and a black LA Dodger’s hat,” Marcus tells HollywoodLife.com. “Justin and Selena were both really down-to-earth and super friendly. They came to the store at about 3 PM and stayed thirty minutes. They were giggly, having fun and talking to each other.”

After shopping, the famous couple chowed down on a shared meal at The Cheesecake Factory inside the mall. The restaurant’s General Manager Raymond Day says, “Justin and Selena seemed very happy. They were both very polite and awesome with the guests. They were smiling the entire time and looked extremely happy with each other.”

“They split a tomato and basil pizza, along with a Caesar’s salad and they both drank lemonade. For dessert they shared a piece of cherry cheesecake.” Aww, Justin’s favorite dessert!

The friendly duo posed for pictures with fans at the restaurant, and soon after they left guests have been calling non-stop requesting reservations at the “Jelena” table.

It sounds like Justin and Selena couldn’t be any happier if they tried as they spend time together in Selena’s home state of Texas!

Lorena O’Neil with reporting by Sandra Clark and Chloe Melas

S. salinas

Posted at 9:00 PM on June 6, 2012

A friend that works at pei weiS said selena was there eating and was very rude. She seems so nice when cameras are rolling, it was sad to hear that she couldn’t bother to tell one of the workers everything was ok when asked.

erza

Posted at 10:10 AM on September 9, 2011

I HATEEEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU SELENAAAAAAAAA
YOU ARE STUPIDDD UGLYYY HATE YOUUU

Sara

Posted at 12:23 PM on August 4, 2011

He’s eating a lollipop! They look so cute togerther! I love Jelena and I support Justin and Selena both! Imma big fan!

Viva

Posted at 5:46 AM on June 19, 2011

LOL what’s in his mouth????! I thought he was smoking for a min until I zoom in on the pic

preciousbieber

Posted at 8:57 PM on June 15, 2011

OH HE’S EATING SOMETHING!HAHAA!

Monique

Posted at 6:41 PM on June 3, 2011

I both love Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber very much but I don’t think that they are a cute couple. I have major BieberFever so I think that’s why. Lol. But yes I got to say that Selena is very beautiful and talented. She is from my home town so yes I like and I don’t like her. It’s like a 50-50 thing I like her but she dating Bieber. I hope they have a good relationship, but they don’t need to go a little over board Bieber by grabbing her butt at the beach and kissing her at the awards! So I wish them the best. Justin if you read this I freaking LOVE you! And Selena if you read this too I love you too but not as much as I lobe Justin, I both want to see you in concert very bad, but I can’t! I wish I could!!!!!!!!!

aliya

Posted at 8:00 PM on May 31, 2011

EEEEEEPPP!!! i live in fort worth!! i asked my mom if she would drive me and my friend to the parks mall but she said no because it was like ten at night :( lol ILOVEJELENA!!!!

victory

Posted at 7:29 PM on May 31, 2011

Someone at Hollywood Life is obsessed w/ the Beiber/Gomez saga. Just a little “heads up”, we adults aren’t interested in these teenagers. What’s new w/ Bethanny and Jason?

Sam

Posted at 7:48 PM on May 31, 2011

you’re a little outside of the target age for this website… the main audience is VERY interested in the “Bieber/Gomez saga”

taketwo

Posted at 8:03 PM on May 31, 2011

“We” adults? Everyone 18 and over is considered an a adult.So there are millions and millions of “adults” that are extremely interested in them.News sells! I don’t think as many people know who Bethanny and Jason are. This is just a little “heads up” on who’s interested in gossip about them.

Monique

Posted at 6:43 PM on June 3, 2011

Well if your not intersented in reading abbot Justin and Selena then why are you reading this article and making a big deal about it huh….!?