Are 'Jersey Shore' Exes Sammi & Ronnie Rekindling Their Romance In Italy?

Tue, May 31, 2011 1:20pm EDT by 12 Comments
BauerGriffinOnline.com

BauerGriffinOnline.com

Ronnie holds his ex-girlfiend Sammi Sweetheart tight as she giggles and smiles — are they falling back in love?

Florence is the perfect place to fall in love — and it looks like the city is working its magic on former Jersey Shore lovers Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro. Are they getting back together?

The exes were spotted strolling down Florence’s romantic streets looking happier than ever on May 27. Ronnie held on tight to Sammi making her blush and smile.

Sammi and Ronnie broke up at the end of last season when she found out that he was cheating on her.

But it sure seems like Sammi has forgiven him. BFFs — do you think Ronnie and Sammi are an item again?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Jersey Shore Stories:

1. Mike & Ronnie Brawl In Italy!
  2. Deena Cortese Almost Falls Off Bridge!
  3. Jersey Shore Filming In Italy!

sarah

Posted at 2:02 PM on August 23, 2011

wow u r all stupid! of course this wasnt on camera because the producers only catch the fights and hook ups like reality tv is all about drama and without the sammi ronnie drama the show isnt the same! Even if they do fight a lot its because they love each other! U all hate the relashonship because u only see them fighting off camera. If u look at all the pictures off camera like this one then u would see their true love!

sarah

Posted at 2:03 PM on August 23, 2011

i meant they only fight on camera not off camera

Melissa H

Posted at 7:30 PM on June 2, 2011

Sammi looks cheaps her face looks ugly in this picture

jane

Posted at 11:16 PM on August 11, 2011

Sammie’s far from ugly.

Jake

Posted at 3:23 PM on August 12, 2011

Really? I think so. She has an ugly face to me. I guess we all have different opinions. weird.

Tiffany

Posted at 8:12 PM on June 1, 2011

If you ask me when do you ever see them happy they are always arguing, lying, abusive to one another I feel like they are trying to prove it works and they are happy It feels fake to me

Stacey

Posted at 6:29 PM on May 31, 2011

I’m honestly happy for both of them and this does not come as a surprise, especially after watching the Season 3 reunion. For the record, Sammi looks great!! I’ll have to admit I hate to see them fight because they obviously love each other. I hope things work out for them and I love seeing them happy. I wish them the best.

Samantha

Posted at 5:17 PM on May 31, 2011

Sammi must be destroyed she’s gained weight

jane

Posted at 11:18 PM on August 11, 2011

Sammie’s not getting fat she’s healthy

Katie Wood

Posted at 5:14 PM on May 31, 2011

I dont feel sorry for Sammi at all she is the dumbest girl on international tv

jane

Posted at 11:20 PM on August 11, 2011

Anyone who think’s sammie is dumb better take a look at the other roomie’s that make’s them dumber then dumb!

Kate

Posted at 1:38 PM on May 31, 2011

God I hope not. As a couple, they make the show really annoying to watch.