Emily Maynard Warns 'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert: Bentley Will Break Your Heart!

Tue, May 31, 2011 9:06am EDT by 15 Comments

Emily’s been there before — and it’s killing her that she can’t tell Ashley that Bentley’s only after her for fame!

Bachelor Brad Womack‘s former fiancee Emily Maynard doesn’t want to see her friend and former cast-mate Ashley Hebert get hurt by player Bentley Williams on The Bachelorette. When the cast for the new season was first revealed, Emily thought Bentley was a catch — but now she knows that he’s a player and is only on the show to chase fame!

“Whenever the bios came out on ABC’s website, my first favorite was Bentley,” Emily says in her video blog on Warner Bros Bachelor website. “God knows I love a guy in a plaid shirt.”

After watching Bentley on the show, Emily’s changed her mind about him. “But yeah, eww,” she says. “I think that we all have had that guy who has lied to us and told us everything that we want to hear, and then broken our hearts.”

“I really hope he doesn’t do that to her this season,” adds Emily. “I hope she figures it out pretty quickly.” The rest of America has!

But Emily does think that Ashley has kept around some good guys too. Emily likes a few guysRyan Park, Ben Castoriano, West Lee and Ben Flajnik — in particular.

“I like Ryan, the guy she gave the first impression rose to,” says Emily. “I also like Ben from New Orleans. He’s so sweet and fun and just really cute. I liked West from South Carolina. He seemed cute and really sweet. And I like Ben form California, the wine maker. He seems really cool and fun. I liked that whole wine thing.”

BFFs — do you agree with Emily that Bentley is totally “eww” and is only going to break Ashley’s heart? Share your thoughts with us!

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Bachelorette Stories:

1. Ashley Hebert Blogs: ‘I Feel Betrayed, Lied To & Made A Fool Of’ By Bentley!
  2. Bentley Williams Is Scum & Didn’t Deserve A Good Bye With Ashley Hebert!
  3. It’s Awful That Bentley Used His Daughter As An Excuse To Leave ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert!

Abbey

Posted at 9:06 PM on May 2, 2014

Great article.

for tennis sale

Posted at 2:21 PM on July 3, 2012

Awesome things here. I’m very glad to see your article. Thank you so much and I am having a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

iPhone 5

Posted at 12:23 AM on May 31, 2012

I will immediately seize your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me realize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

cherry red review

Posted at 2:39 AM on May 30, 2012

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account aided me a appropriate deal. I had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided brilliant clear concept

computer trick tutorial

Posted at 11:10 PM on May 22, 2012

Thank you, I’ve recently been looking for info approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the source?|What i do not realize is in truth how you’re not really a lot more smartly-liked than you might be right now. You are very intelligent.

how to generate income

Posted at 4:28 PM on May 17, 2012

You are actually a good webmaster. The site loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you’ve performed a magnificent activity in this subject!

finding wife

Posted at 6:00 AM on May 15, 2012

I do accept as true with all of the ideas you have introduced to your post. They are very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are too brief for newbies. Could you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

noleggio veloce di autocarrate nel Veneto

Posted at 3:58 PM on May 14, 2012

You know thus significantly on the subject of this subject, produced me personally believe it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men are not fascinated until it is one thing to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs nice. Always handle it up!

Watch The Avengers Free

Posted at 9:54 AM on May 14, 2012

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am glad that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Jeremy H arris

Posted at 4:44 PM on December 19, 2011

Poor news – Syria’s ‘mutilation mystery’ deepens…

julie

Posted at 4:22 PM on August 4, 2011

I dont know how Emily knows Bently so well…but did Emily and bently plan this whole hurting Ashley on the show? Is Emily and Bently together?? I think Emily wanted Bently…

Sue

Posted at 3:41 PM on May 13, 2012

Emily doesn’t know Bentley – she was mere;y seeing the show as we all were and at that time Ashley had no clue what was going on behind her back

Ernest De Brew

Posted at 10:12 PM on June 21, 2011

I am kind of surprised that Emily did this video. I thought that she was kind of shy.

Yeah, Emily just needs to face Bentley so that she can move forward. I think that she is making the right decision for herself, not that lowlife.

If she does get involved with him again, then she will make a big mistake.

vita

Posted at 1:24 PM on July 15, 2011

Very unprofessional, fast talk, many times used-you know, looks like her vocabulary is very small, and about her break up with Brad-all was lie, she is just a cheap popularity girl, she never loved Brad, she was looking all time for excuses and blaming everything-just not herself….empty, cheap woman…..

tgsrt

Posted at 4:57 AM on June 1, 2011

I love this, I love my boy friend. He is a nice guy. i met him via

~~~M ixed Sin g le. C óM ~~~~ ” Joi n for Fre e” The most successful interra cial da t ing c lub. If you are still waiting for your sweet “milk” or “chocolate”, don’t hesitate to check it !! Don’t let your babies wait too long for you !!