Former Beauty Queen Carrie Prejean Gives Birth To A Baby Girl! Congrats!

Tue, May 31, 2011 11:22am EST by 13 Comments

SplashNews.comCarrie, the 2009 Miss USA Pageant contestant who shot to fame after voicing her opinion on gay marriage, is now a first-time mom.

Carrie Prejean, 24, and her husband, Oakland Raiders quarterback Kyle Boller, 29, are the proud parents to a baby girl named Grace Christina who was born on May 11. Great news!

Carrie stood out from other contestants in the 2009 Miss USA Pageant, but not for winning. The first-runner up shocked the nation when she replied to judge Perez Hilton‘s question about her thoughts on same-sex marriage.

“In my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman,” she said to Perez, who is gay. “No offense to anybody there, but that’s how I was raised and that’s how I think it should be, between a man and a woman.”

Her Miss California contract was terminated by Donald Trump in June 2009 after a “continued breach of contract issues,” which included racy photos and a sex tape.

We hope Carrie has moved past the drama and can now focus on being a wonderful mommy to Grace. Congrats again to the couple!

–Leigh Blickley

GET MORE BUMPS:

1. Is Bryce Dallas Howard Expecting Baby Number Two?
  2. From Bump To Baby In 2 Minutes Flat — Must-Watch Video!
  3. Bryce Dallas Howard Is Pregnant With Baby No. 2! We Knew It!

Gina

Posted at 11:02 AM on December 21, 2012

May God Bless you and your family Carrie. Congratulations!

Frank Holden

Posted at 10:53 PM on August 10, 2011

You gave up the crown, to save children from a life with two “dads” and no mommy.

You are a true hero to Americans!

thanks!

Damon Gernter

Posted at 11:41 PM on August 29, 2011

Reaaaaaly love you and respect you carrie, for saving children from a life with two “dads” and no mommy.

you gave up the crown, to tell the truth.

Lisa Muller

Posted at 1:04 PM on September 16, 2011

There will always be a place in my Heart for Carrie Prejean.

Queen of all heterosexuals!!

You are a martyr to the cause of heterosexual marriage rights!

Joe Tercy

Posted at 8:47 PM on October 13, 2011

love you

saint carrie

saved kids from a life with two “dads” and no mommy

Marty Volor

Posted at 8:59 PM on November 5, 2011

I worship Carrie Prejean!

Queen of all Heterosexuals!!

John Turgeon

Posted at 10:42 PM on July 5, 2011

Carrie, you spoke the truth, and with morals.

I really respect you.

Now you are living the dream, married with a baby!

Congratulations!

Tamara Nelson-Huitt

Posted at 8:56 PM on July 6, 2011

I’m in junior miss, and Carrie is my personal hero.

I hope I never get asked a question like that, but if I do, I hope I have the morals and fortitude that Carrie showed that day. She gave up the crown, to tell the truth!

Carrie is a martyr for the cause! Also, she was polite, and not mean about it.

Jasmine Toulouse

Posted at 7:03 PM on July 9, 2011

Wishing you all the best with your new baby and family!

Ryan Beauparlant

Posted at 8:08 AM on July 16, 2011

I really respect her, and wish them all the best.
I think we will see great things from Carrie in the future!

Demi Sheldon

Posted at 11:41 PM on July 23, 2011

You are a moral beacon to my generation!! I love you!!

Great things are in store for your future

congrats!

Ashley Garret

Posted at 8:54 PM on July 5, 2011

We love you Carrie and wish you the best!

You are a hero to many!

Jo Ann Garibaldi

Posted at 9:07 PM on July 5, 2011

I am also a fan, Do you know if she has a fan club?

I loved her in Miss America