Miley Cyrus Rips Up A Photo Of Nick Jonas In Concert — Is She Still Mad At Her Ex-Boyfriend?

Sat, May 28, 2011 3:58pm EDT by 26 Comments
Loading video...

Miley evokes her ‘7 Things’ video by destroying a snapshot of her and Nick!

Miley Cyrus is in love with Liam Hemsworth, but at a May 26 stop in Mexico City on her Gypsy Heart Tour, she angrily ripped up a photo of her with her ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas!

Miley, 18, was performing the song “7 Things” — widely rumored to be about Nick — when fans passed up a picture from the song’s video. The snapshot is of Miley and a boy whose face is obscured by a doodle — but he CLOSELY resembles Nick.

Miley was stunned at the dedication of her fans and asked them for one of the pictures — and then proceeded to rip it up onstage!

We wonder if Liam is frustrated that Nick is still able to annoy Miley after all these years!

– William Earl

Read More About Miley!

1. Insider: Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth Aren’t Worried About Being Apart! They Skype!
  2. Miley And Tish Cyrus Do DIY Beauty Treatments! Do You Like Trying Do-It-Yourself Beauty?
  3. Miley Cyrus’ Cutout Top Is A Vintage Find — From Her BFFS’ Mom’s Closet!

Zoe

Posted at 12:51 AM on January 15, 2013

I think nick should stand up for himself. It is obvious he still has feelings for Miley but he is keeping them quiet. If he really loves her he should stand up and say it now before he dose hear wedding bells bloom.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

local SEO

Posted at 2:00 PM on June 12, 2012

Remarkable issues here. I am very happy to see your article. Thank you so much and I’m looking ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Chimney cleaning seattle,Fireplace inspections seattle,Chimney inspection seattle,Furnace flues seattle,Fireplaces seattle,Wood stove installation seattle,Inserts seattle,Zero clearance fireplaces seattle,Prefabricated fireplaces seattle,Prefabricated pan

Posted at 2:40 PM on June 8, 2012

Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity for your post is just excellent and i can think you are an expert on this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with drawing close post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please keep up the rewarding work.

how to treat gout naturally

Posted at 4:45 AM on June 7, 2012

relating to this issue. Im impressed.

Jo

Posted at 3:14 PM on May 30, 2011

I most definitely agree with JMP and Da Truth. I know that people say that no one ever really gets over their first love, but Miley seriously needs to LET IT GO…she was alright with the fact that Nick was single while she’s dating, but as soon as the media comes out with a picture of him “holding” the hand of another female (who’s older and prettier, IMO), and showing the possibility of him dating her, she flips. It is very clear to EVERYONE that she is still not over him, and it kind of pisses me off that a few people are willing to be mad at Nick for something that he can’t control. He shouldn’t have to consider Miley’s thoughts and reactions to everyone he dates because what they had ended years ago (yes, I know they’re friends, but still). Nick’s been single for a long, long time; whereas Miley’s been with a few guys. It’s like: she can’t take what she dishes out. Nick’s probably not even dating Delta, and Miley’s pulling BS like this. Whether this is a PR stunt, or she’s trying to show her emotions toward Nick potentially (and finally, if you ask me) moving on, Miley needs to get a grip. P.S. MILEY AND NICK ARE NOT AN ON/OFF COUPLE! I don’t know why people think that just because they dated briefly (very briefly) two year ago, means that they are on an off. IMO, to be an off and on couple means that you date, break up, then, a couple of months later, you get back together (repeatedly). That’s not how Miley and Nick did things.

Jayz

Posted at 10:56 AM on May 30, 2011

I see this as a publicity scam to be honest.

Posted at 7:27 PM on May 29, 2011

There’s a saying in the bible that “a prophet is LOVED in another country, but a prophet is HATED. his own country. I wonder why Miley Cyrus is loved and admired outside the USA.

keep me posted.

Posted at 2:29 AM on July 12, 2011

the bible also says love your neighbours, and do not judge others becuse you will be jugde . and IM SORRY i don’t agree on that saying were yuh said shes loved outside ov the USA, cause if yuh go to any ov her concerts she has thousands of fans saying “I LOVE YOU MILEY” so even if there is a 40% of people hatng on her , the other 60% are at her concert or on youtube watchng her clips. “jst saying”

JMP

Posted at 1:15 PM on May 29, 2011

I think someone is jealous Nick didn’t hold her hand out in public much. How funny what one picture of Nick holding a dates hand can stir up. Silly how his ex’s try so hard to show that they are over him, when it just seems to show the opposite. As for Nick, I seriously doubt he is thinking of his ex’s when he is holding his dates hand. Obviously, this one he didn’t want to let go of.

Liz

Posted at 11:40 AM on May 29, 2011

Wouldn’t u b mad at ur ex. If u still loved him and he started dating an older women!

Jo

Posted at 2:54 PM on May 30, 2011

She’s the one that started the “date someone older” thing. Remember when she was 16 and dating a 21 year old underwear model. At least Nick waited until he was 18 years old to be seen with Delta. And I highly doubt they’re dating. He’s working on some music with her, in my opinion. To me, he wasn’t really holding her hand, but was pulling her through the crowd of paparazzi. Don’t get warped by the media, darling.

keep me posted.

Posted at 2:50 AM on July 12, 2011

right , understandable , but.. a girl datng a guy , who is much older then she is , is not as bad as a guy datng a girl who is older then he is and beacuse miley had been over the sex age ,. i don’t see whats rong with that. , i love them both i an’t on anyones side , but yeah i think they should just stop playing cat and mouse , and jst get back togther ,.

Taylor

Posted at 11:22 AM on May 29, 2011

The video doesnt work that sucks!! -.-

VV

Posted at 10:47 PM on May 28, 2011

For some reason the video isnt working..

AWESOME

Posted at 10:54 PM on May 28, 2011

i know ! i wonder why?

Da Truth

Posted at 7:07 PM on May 28, 2011

Here is what I think. Miley is obssessed over the reality that Nick does not want her. I think after Miley spent MOST of 2009/2010 flaunting that monkey Liam around, trying to be “grown”, Nick walked away. And when she got bored with monkey boy, she thought Nick would just run back to her. When he didn’t, it tripped her out. I mean, she is Miley Cyrus …….she goes through guys like money flying out her hands. And yet, Prince Charming dared to tell her no. Now, she has to stay with Liam to save face. And ….she is pissed. Truly amazes me that I use to be a Miley fan. Went it comes right down to it …..she is immature, needy, and yes in need of therapy.

honey

Posted at 12:02 AM on May 29, 2011

oh shut up! dont talk u like u know everything ex-fan.u dont know them personally so u cant really know wat happend btw them so hop off

AJSDH

Posted at 6:37 PM on May 28, 2011

She is beyond pathedic. He didn’t do crap to her and she is still OBSESSED WITH HIM!!!! Jesus miley keep your damn legs closed!!!

keep me posted

Posted at 2:58 AM on July 12, 2011

lol huh? idk about yuh darlz but mileys legs look closed to me. and ihts not pathedic , as i sed earlier . people have different ways of dealing with a breakup,some end up commitng suicide , some become obseesed , some have 3 or 4 rebounders and some quit love completely or in mileys case , trys to move on quickly so that she can get over him. and obviously its not working so shes going through mixed emotions , it happens . it jst shows shes just like everyone else who are going through love problms. and are confused.x Peace.

me

Posted at 6:22 PM on May 28, 2011

The girl is jealous. And he was jealous about liam and is now flaunting around that adult woman he’s been seen with.Nick and Miley are off and on alot and she has NEVER said she’s in love with liam!! She and Nick still have something. They always do but they play these stupid games to make each other jealous. They both need to just stop because it’s so obvious and only hurts them. Miley just dump Liam and go get your man back please!

Carl

Posted at 4:39 PM on May 28, 2011

She needs therapy seriously!

*Awkward Silence*

Posted at 5:28 PM on May 28, 2011

She needs to get a life like now. Oh wait, this is her life. So messed up :-/

jh

Posted at 5:35 PM on May 28, 2011

pity use are just both jealous of her

*Awkward Silence*

Posted at 12:01 AM on May 29, 2011

Dude, I am so totally not jealous of her. Why would I be?! I love my life. I have so much self-respect. I don’t need fame, money, and attention to live. I have so much more! I am so blessed!!

keep me posted

Posted at 11:09 PM on July 11, 2011

uhm? well if your not jealous then why do you care that her life is messed up , and please don’t say you don’t talk like you don’t need money cause everyone does , and everyone goes through problems so stop tryna act like your life is so perfect . lols , makes me laugh , so what if mileys still jealous , people deal with breakups differently , we aren’t all the same , and you guys expect to much from her , leave her the hell alone , sick and tyrd ov these haters , get a life please and stop jugdng hers.

nathan Lapid

Posted at 9:07 PM on June 12, 2012

i love her Mliey cyrus cool friend