January has fabulous eye makeup, but does she live in fear of shedding a tear?
Sweating, swimming and tearing up are inevitable in the summer. Find out which waterproof liners hold water … literally.
1. Make Up For Ever High Precision Waterproof Liners were worn by models at 2011 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim Season in Miami and the liners held up under scorching Miami heat, made even worse by runway lights. I didn’t test the liners under such serious conditions, but my eyes did stay perfectly rimmed through an entire day of work and a meal with friends! The eyeliners come in an array of vibrant colors that just scream to be worn in the summer.
2. Tarte emphasEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeshadow/Liner comes in a little pot with a double sided brush, one side for applying your line and another for smudging it out. I applied my eyeliner and started to panic, scrambling to smudge before it dried. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had plenty of time to smudge out the liner, but it also didn’t budge once I was finished. I could make a smoky liner look that would last! As an added bonus, you can wear it as an eyeshadow that also has staying power!
3. Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof eyeliners come in a soft pencil form that is precise and easy to maneuver. It also held up against a serious gym sweat session! I never really wear makeup to the gym, but for the sake of trying out this product, I threw some on. I felt way cuter on the treadmill pounding away with sparkling liner! My favorite shade by far was the light Pink Champagne color.
Do you find yourself with raccoon eyes by the end of a summer day?
See More Amazing Products!
- Kristen Stewart Looks Like She Has Fair, Delicate Skin — If You Do Too, Here’s How To Soothe And Protect It!
- Audrina Patridge Gets Her Glow On And You Can Too! See Our Top Bronzer Picks!
- Uma Thurman’s Makeup Is So Clean & Precise! Our Top Brush Picks Will Have YOU Applying Like A Pro!