Kim Kardashian Will Get Even MORE Famous After She's Married, Says Image Expert!

Thu, May 26, 2011 9:58pm EDT by 7 Comments

Kim Kardashian is already a household name, but an image expert tells us her popularity will rise now that she’s set to wed Kris Humphries!

Kim Kardashian has a lot to celebrate. Not only is she recently engaged, everyone is talking about her upcoming wedding and her sisters even think it will be more popular than the Royal Wedding. Plus she could make $5 million from her nuptials. To top everything off — this could skyrocket her to become even more famous than she already is!

We spoke to Hollywood Image Consultant Michael Sands about whether Kim getting married would make her more famous. “Yes definitely! It will definitely make her more famous because every woman wants to see her go down the aisle,” says Sands. “Everyone wants to see her get married. Everyone wants to see her chance. So yes it will make her more famous!”

But will it have a negative impact on the Kardashian empire that they are losing their last single girl? “No, no it actually trumps the empire. We all have seen them single and that has truly become boring, and now she has changed things around, people grow up and get on with their life. So it will help, it will not be negative,” explains Michael.

He continues, “People will want to follow them more because the public loves to identify with celebrity. And they will love to identify with their new lives.”

Do you agree with Michael? Do you think you’ll be more interested in Kim now that she’s getting married? Are you intrigued by her relationship and seeing her go from single, fun-loving dating Kim to settled down with a husband? Sound off below!

Lorena O’Neil with reporting by Russ Weakland

Miranda

Posted at 4:09 PM on August 19, 2011

Time will tell. If people don’t watch the wedding and the ratings suck, then she’ll get a healthy dose of reality. I personally can’t stomach her or her family. The only ones that don’t think they’re ridiculous is themselves and the wannabes that follow them. Everyone wants to see her walk down the aisle? WRONG. I’d love for her to trip and fall on her face. Now THAT would be something I’d watch…along with millions of others. How satisfying would that be?!? Puts a smile on my face just thinking about it!

xalimo

Posted at 4:37 AM on June 10, 2011

fuk u kim

veedfff

Posted at 4:55 AM on May 27, 2011

★good★

look love— w w w – jordansforking – c o m

believe you will love it.

love good go.

hollywood hater

Posted at 11:20 PM on May 26, 2011

Is this for real? I think it is ridiculous to say that EVERYONE wants to see her get married and walk down the isle and will follow her new image and life and that her wedding will be more popular than the royal wedding…. Bleck…. excuse me while I throw up a little… I really hope that isnt true. We (Americans) turn these so called celebrities into Gods and I am tired of it. I dont understand why people even care – I mean there are so many better things to spend your time and thoughts on than worrying about what Kim is doing or wearing or talking about… Get Real! And turn time into helping others instead of being completely self absorbed and living vicarious through others!

Nathen

Posted at 11:18 PM on May 26, 2011

I think it sucks that Kim K is getting married. That means if I lust after her that it’s less of a realistic fantasy that I could get with her – she is SO HOT! Anyway, I am happy for her but not for my fantasies…

Gary Junk

Posted at 11:02 PM on May 26, 2011

I saw the way that the girls treated their step-father Bruce Jenner. With that in mind, I doubt that this marriage will last more than two years.

carolann

Posted at 10:50 PM on May 26, 2011

I can’t “STAND” the Kardashian clan there so “fake” its down right sicking. Spending 2 mil on a ring give me a break. That 2 mil counld of done so much more for a “good cause” 2 mil on a ring what is this world coming too!