Bill Says: Justin Bieber's Squeaky-Clean Image Is Ruined When He Hangs Out With Troubled Felon Chris Brown!

Thu, May 26, 2011 7:30pm EDT by 40 Comments

And Chris is 22 — doesn’t he have friends who aren’t teenagers?

Don’t get me wrong — I love fun and friends. But I can’t help but think it’s super-weird that Justin Bieber and Chris Brown are so friendly. It’s one thing for them to work together to make hit music, but it’s a whole other issue for 17-year-old Justin to be so friendly with a 22-year-old felon!

When Justin, Chris, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato all hung out on May 21 for a midnight movie and night out, I thought it was super weird. We knew Justin’s girlfriend Selena and Demi, both 18, were besties, and that trio is very age-appropriate. It’s just super-strange that a twentysomething would be so thrilled to hang out with a bunch of teenagers! After all, Chris’ songs are often about drinking and graphic sex, topics Justin’s mom Pattie Mallette might want to reassess.

Furthermore, there’s the elephant in the room: Chris is a felon who savagely beat his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009. He may have made amends for his crime and Rihanna may be starting to forgive him, but it happened nonetheless. And stunts such as his violent March 22 Good Morning America meltdown leave us sure Chris still has many demons still left to conquer.

Call me old-fashioned, but it doesn’t matter how mature Justin might be — 17-year-old kids shouldn’t hang out with violent, homophobic felons with anger management issues. It does nothing for Justin’s carefully cultivated image of a squeaky-clean teen idol, as well as his development into a young gentleman.

– William Earl

More Bieber!

1. Justin Bieber has a new movie and album in the works! Read all the new details here
  2. Justin’s first ever CMTV nomination!
  3. Did Selena diss Justin by saying she doesn’t love him?

Peggy

Posted at 7:45 PM on October 17, 2013

Thank you, I have recently been searching for
information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the best
I have came upon so far. However, what concerning the conclusion?

Are you positive about the supply?

Johnny Depp Films

Posted at 5:11 PM on November 20, 2012

I leave a response each time I like a post on a site or I have something
to contribute to the discussion. Usually it is a result of the fire communicated in the post
I browsed. And after this article Bill Says:
Justin Bieber’s Squeaky-Clean Image Is Ruined When He Hangs Out With Troubled Felon Chris Brown! – Hollywood Life. I was excited enough to post a thought :-) I do have 2 questions for you if it’s allright.

Could it be only me or does it look as if like a few of these remarks look as if they are
left by brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on other online social sites, I
would like to follow everything fresh you have to post.

Could you make a list every one of your social pages like
your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Maria

Posted at 11:04 PM on April 16, 2012

Haha. Who is this William Earl and how old is he?

Before I say anymore, I’d just like to remind everyone that Brown was just as “squeaky clean” as Bieber. No doubt what Brown did to Rihanna was wrong, but this article is just ridiculous. Lol.

Me,myself,andI

Posted at 5:54 PM on April 26, 2012

IKR?!?!?

Jessy

Posted at 1:23 AM on November 15, 2011

haarrrd out!
like i dont want to say bad words, but WTF??
how dare you say bad things about other people!
know ones perfect, everyone in this world is pretty much Fcked up!!, so get a life and stop saying S*** about other people, go fix yourself before judging other people!!

Daisy

Posted at 12:13 PM on September 11, 2011

Bill STFU!!!! y the fuck do u care if hang out with who ever the fuck he wants to u can’t pick his friends.people that know Chris now that hes nice and sweet.And he makes mistakes it not like u don’t make mistakes soooo STFU!!!