If you loved Bradley, Zach and Ed in the first ‘Hangover’ then buckle up because their night in Bangkok will have you in fits of laughter!
They wolfpack is back! I went to the NYC premiere of The Hangover: Part II hosted by the Cinema Society & Bing and I can tell you that it far exceeded my expectations. The boys head to Thailand and even though Stu [Ed Helms] would rather have his bachelor party at a Waffle House … Alan [Zach Galifianakis] is back to his old tricks to make sure that doesn’t happen.
The night starts off on a gorgeous beach where the guys have opted to have a low-key night roasting marshmallows … but a few hours later all hell breaks loose. Stu, Alan, and Phil [Bradley Cooper] wake up in a filthy hotel room with no electricity and let’s just say someone is missing a finger.
Here are my five reasons why you should see ‘The Hangover: Part II’ this weekend!
1. Seeing Stu [Ed Helms] wakeup in a bathtub to discover he’s inked up the entire left side of his face with the famous Mike Tyson tattoo is priceless. In the first film he looses a tooth, now a massive tribal tattoo — he just can’t catch a break!
2. Phil [Bradley Cooper] has his shirt off during most of the movie and he is ripped! You can’t stop thinking about how cute he is and how he’s oh so single right now!
3. A drug dealer monkey steals the show while wearing a Rolling Stones denim jacket. The little guy is with them through most of the movie and it makes you want to forget getting a cat — get a monkey!
4. Alan gets pretty upset when he thinks he’s not invited to Thailand. So when the guys go over to his house [he lives with his parents] they walk into his hilariously decorated room — complete with pictures from the first film’s credits. He has a Wedding Crashers, Will Ferrell moment when he yells at his mom to get his dirty dishes from his room — and you’ll be crying from laughter.
5. Stu fell in love with a hooker in the 2009 flick and he’s done it again the second time around … but unfortunately he gets more than he bargained for. You won’t want to miss this!
You’ve got to go check out The Hangover: Part II when it hits theaters May 26! Bradley even tells HollywoodLife.com that he’d love to shoot a third installment — so there’s a lot of wild nights with the wolfpack to come!
— Chloe Melas
Get more from our BFF’s at Glamour.com!