Teresa Giudice's Shocking Confession: 'NJ Housewives' Is Destroying My Family!

Wed, May 25, 2011 11:09am EDT by 7 Comments

Teresa Giudice used to have a fairly harmonious family, but in a new, shocking interview with In Touch, the “Real Housewives of New Jersey” star reveals that the hit Bravo show is ripping apart her family.

The acrimonious relations reached a high point after her younger brother, Joe Gorga — who, along with his wife Melissa yearn for the fame Teresa has achieved — called his sister “garbage” and fought with her husband Joe, at the christening of Gorga’s son Joey.
Teresa tells In Touch, she doesn’t want to “stoop down to Melissa’s level” and refuses to use the word “jealous” to describe her brother and sister-in-law, but her husband isn’t: “Melissa is the most jealous person in the world, and she’s a liar.”
Teresa says the situation with her brother is causing marital strife, with Joe telling In Touch, “I told her a bunch of times not to mention the brother in front of me—I don’t want to hear it and when I hear the name I get pissed off…There have been a couple of times when she has said the name, and I almost did leave.”

While Joe may not want to hear their names, Gorga and his wife aren’t leaving the show anytime soon–and that’s a problem, since Teresa says her daughters have been bullied since their uncle and aunt began appearing on the show. “The other day at school, a kid went up to my daughter and said, ‘Your family is embarassing. She told me she was crying.”

Even Teresa’s father has been negatively impacted by the family turmoil: Suffering from emphysema, he was noticeable agitated during the fight at the christening. “It’s breaking my heart,” says Teresa. “My brother knows how sick our dad is. I don’t know why he would do what he did.

Adding insult to injury are reports that Teresa’s brother has been urging his wife to speak out against Teresa. “I’m so appauled they’re doing this just to be on TV,” she says. “You really shouldn’t air your dirty laundry on TV, and my brother and his wife are making it so much worse for us all.”

Lori

Posted at 9:48 AM on May 26, 2011

They are so ugly. Teresa was the trouble maker last season, and now she wants to act like shes so perfect. The whole family is a mess. Now she knows what Danelle want through. Nobody like Teresa anymore, she may have money but shes trashy. Daughters=models???? HAHAHAHAHA!

Stop embarassing us in NJ

Posted at 2:36 AM on May 29, 2011

This family is sad and pathetic. Your family is tragic and ridiculous. Get off our TV sets and try and salvage what’s left of your lives. And those girls……won’t it be something in 10 years to see how they end up.

ackstua

Posted at 9:00 PM on May 30, 2011

Actually, it seems that among viewers, the new Housewives are hated and Teresa is the fair-haired golden child. I don’t understand it. Teresa is clearly a nut. I love Melissa and Kathy, so far.

m

Posted at 9:11 PM on May 25, 2011

OH MY GOD!
she looks like an umpaloompa!

poo

Posted at 8:01 PM on May 25, 2011

Teresa says her daughters have been bullied since their uncle and aunt began appearing on the show. “The other day at school, a kid went up to my daughter and said, ‘Your family is embarassing”.
This is not bullying, by any means! Her family is a total trainwreck, and those daughters are spoiled brats. Period.

ackstua

Posted at 8:59 PM on May 30, 2011

Yes, I thought the same thing. I mean did she not expect ANY fallout – Teresa expected everyone to just fall all over her? Get real.

Paula

Posted at 1:21 PM on May 25, 2011

One of the ugliest families on TV.