First 'Breaking Dawn' Movie Poster Revealed! But Where Are Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson?

Wed, May 25, 2011 1:13am EDT by 5 Comments

Summit has released the first poster for ‘Breaking Dawn’ — and we are totally disappointed! Edward Cullen and Bella Swan are nowhere to be seen!

We’re not going to lie. We expected the first Breaking Dawn poster to be super saucy and intense, with some scantily clad Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart action. Unfortunately, that is NOT the case. Summit has released the first promo material and it’s…drumroll, please…

…a sunset with some trees.

No, your eyes do not deceive you. The official poster for Breaking Dawn: Part I — which comes out Nov. 18 — doesn’t have anything to do with vampires, werewolves — or even humans for that matter. It’s just a pretty nature shot…and we’re bummed.

How do YOU feel about the understated new look? Sound off below!

Kirstin Benson

GET MORE ON ROB & KRISTEN!

1. IS KRISTEN HEADING TO THE CANNES FILM FESTIVAL?
  2. KRISTEN STEWART & ROBERT PATTINSON DO THEIR OWN ‘BREAKING DAWN’ STUNTS!
  3. ROB PARTIES WITH SIENNA MILLER IN LONDON!

ecm

Posted at 4:18 AM on May 26, 2011

Actually, it’s probably not a sunset. It’s most likely dawn, since it is called “Breaking Dawn.” I’m not sure whether I like the picture or not, but it does seem logical.

Winsome

Posted at 1:30 PM on May 25, 2011

I can’t wait until this series is over. It is making mush out of people’s minds. Romance should stay in books where it offends mobody else with its base plot.

chansen8

Posted at 11:18 AM on May 25, 2011

I saw the Breaking Dawn Poster at all the Twilight Websites, two days ago. HL late as always.

cindy

Posted at 3:28 AM on May 25, 2011

I got goosebumps just by looking at the poster. I want to cry! someone please bury me!
I miss Rob & Kris so much

jason

Posted at 2:37 AM on May 25, 2011

Maybe the story, and the film, is about something bigger than just the stars. Hate to break it to you HL but the producers of Breaking Dawn know a HELL of a lot more than you about marketing. Leave it alone. This is a non-story.