Angelina wears a touch of peach at the LA premiere of ‘The Tree of Life’ May 24! See some top peach picks inside!
Angelina Jolie makes a little makeup go a long way! Keep reading to see how you can recreate her gorgeous look!
Why this works: A brightly colored dress calls for seriously toned down makeup. Angelina pairs the florescent gown with peach eyes and cheeks!
- Rub about a dime-sized amount of tinted moisturizer all over your face. Try: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Illuminating.
- Dust a loose powder all over your face to mattify the look. Try: Maybelline Shine Free – Loose Oil-Control Powder.
- Prep your eyes by patting on a bit of eyeshadow primer. Try: Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Swipe on a creamy peach-colored eyeshadow. Try: Lorac Eyeshadow in Glamorous or Nars Single Eyeshadow in Night Star.
- Add two coats of black mascara! Try: Dior DiorShow Mascara.
- Blend a light peach blush onto the apples of your cheeks. Try: L’Oreal True Match Blush in Precious Peach.
- Dab a light berry-colored lipgloss onto your lips and you’re done! Try: Rimmel Moisture Renew Cream Lipgloss with SPF 15 in Berry Bliss
Do you like Angelina’s natural look?
See More Red Carpet Beauty!
- Selena Gomez Billboard Awards Beauty: Get Her Step-By-Step Makeup Look!
- Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Fergie & More! See The Billboard Music Awards Best Beauties!
- Taylor Swift Billboard Beauty How To! Find Out Exactly How Her Makeup Artist Created Her Look!