The new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are back from their romantic honeymoon!
Applying a cream blush isn’t as hard as people tend to think — it’s just a matter of blending!
To remain streak-free, use your fingers or a small blush brush to blend the cream from the apples of your cheeks upwards. Keep blending until you are sure that the product looks like your complexion, only better!
Want to try the look, but don’t know what product to pick up? Here are 5 of my tried and true favorites:
- Stila Convertible Color can be used as a cream blush, a cream eyeshadow, or a lipgloss! This three-in-one compact is perfect to keep in your purse.
- Make Up For Ever Microfinish Blush is so concentrated that just the tiniest dot of product will do the trick!
- Nars powder blush is a cult classic, but the Nars Cream Blush is a must-try! Different texture, same great result!
- Too Faced is one of my favorite brands, so their new Full Bloom Lip & Cheek Color is my brand new obsession!
- Revlon Cream Blush comes with a pop-out mirror. Perfect for discrete touch-ups!
- NYX Cream Blush is super moisturizing, but the non-comedogenic formula won’t clog your pores!
Do you like Kate’s glowing look?
See More Great Products For Summer!
- Shenae Grimes Clear Complexion: See How I Keep MY Face Fresh With A Drugstore Product!
- Fergie’s Dark Roots: Avoid This Beauty Blunder With The Rita Hazan Root Concealer!
- Selena Gomez Billboard Awards Beauty: Get Her Step-By-Step Makeup Look!