'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert Personally Blogs: Ryan Park Made The Biggest Impression On Me!

Tue, May 24, 2011 12:35pm EDT by 7 Comments
Courtesy of ABC

Ashley tells us that she gave sexy ‘Bachelorette’ contest Ryan P. the first impression rose because he has all the qualities she’s looking for in a husband!

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert confesses in her personal People magazine blog that she was blown away by Ryan Park the moment he stepped out of the limo! That’s why he was first person she pulled aside for some one-on-one time during the cocktail party on the May 23 premiere episode — and then handed him the first impression rose. Any woman would probably agree with Ashley that Ryan’s the whole package!

“Coming into this experience, I had a list of a few things I was looking for in a husband,” Ashley writes in her People magazine blog. “And the first night, I saw ALL of those in Ryan P.”

“He deserved the first impression rose more than anyone,” Ashley gushes. “On top of that, when he walked out of the limo, I nearly fainted.”

On the other hand, Ashley wasn’t too sure about Bentley Williams‘ reasoning for coming on the show. Prior to his arrival, a friend of Ashley’s warned her that he was only going there to promote his career. But Bentley wooed Ashley with his handsome looks and charm so she let down her guard and gave him a rose.

Ashley explains her reasoning for giving Bentley the go ahead to move to the next round of competition. “Bentley. Need I say more? It’s always been important to me to judge a person based on what I know of them, so going into this first night I had guards up, but he easily broke them down with his good looks and savvy way with words,” Ashley admits. “How could I not have trusted him? Every woman in my shoes would have given him a rose too.”

Towards the end of the premiere episode, Ashley claimed that she felt her husband was in her presence. “I know it may sound crazy to hear me say that I think my husband was in the room on the first night, but I felt confident in what my gut was telling me,” Ashley writes.

BFFs — do you think Ashley’s gut instincts about Ryan P. and Bentley are leading her to her future husband? Share your thoughts with us!

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Bachelorette Stories:

1. Ashley Charmed By Player Bentley!
  2. Ashley Says She’s Lucky Brad Womack Didn’t Pick Her!
  3. Ashley Has Been Warned About Bentley!

hediye

Posted at 11:58 PM on June 5, 2012

Hi, Neat post. There’s a problem together with your site in web explorer, would test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a large portion of people will omit your fantastic writing because of this problem.

deal or no deal blog

Posted at 11:07 PM on April 27, 2012

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely helpful info specifically the closing section :) I care for such information a lot. I used to be seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Hannah Oakshott

Posted at 5:01 PM on May 30, 2011

A quick note from the UK to defend Ryan Park – I met him in Canada 3 years ago. He is a wonderful, kind, beautiful man. He treated me exceptionally well when we dated and I still talk to him regularly – he is a great friend and an amazing human being.

Kay

Posted at 12:12 AM on June 2, 2011

if you know him, set us up on a blind date..love him :)

toni

Posted at 12:15 AM on May 29, 2011

I love that ryan p…

RP

Posted at 3:59 PM on May 25, 2011

Ryan Park is the biggest douche bag out there. He cheated and lied to his girlfriend the entire time he was on the show.Plus he’s just an employee at his company not an owner.

eileen

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 26, 2011

If that is true, it is kind of hard to believe anything anyone says.They are supposedly kept in the dark, no phones or anything to check on whether or not the truth is spoken. No consulting with friends, family etc.
If that is the case and everything is to be believed based on what the individual chooses to disclose,then they ought! to close the show down, instead of hurting so many people…or if they actually just see it as a “show”for entertainment purposes “only”….after all, they do get paid and it seems some of them do a greagt job of “acting”….ie. Emily, for one….who had no intention of moving and should never have been on the show. Sorry, that’s just the way I see it