Ashley Greene & Jackson Rathbone Caught Making Out In LA — Are They A Sexier Couple Than Rob & Kristen?

Tue, May 24, 2011 4:25pm EDT by 20 Comments

Ashley and Jackson have always seemed like they could be more than friends, and now there is proof! The two spent the night making out at an LA club!

Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are no longer the only hot young Twilight couple it seems as their costars Ashley Greene and Jackson Rathbone were spotted making out May 21 in LA! The Daily reports, “the on-screen couple were spotted kissing throughout the night at Angels in Kings in Los Angeles.” Looks like the couple, who are married onscreen, are letting their real life mirror their work!

Ashley and Jackson also looked very cozy last month as they were spotted strolling through the streets of Vancouver together while filming the final scenes of Breaking Dawn. Perhaps the couple wanted to wait until after they were working together to begin a relationship.

Ashley was previously with Joe Jonas and, following their split, was rumored to be with Kings of Leon guitarist Jared Followill. Jackson meanwhile has yet to have a very high profile relationship.

The duo were at Angels and Kings after Jackson’s band, 100 Monkeys, performed at the El Rey Theater. Also supporting Jackson was Nikki Reed, with her new man Paul McDonald.

So HollywoodLifers, do you want to see Ashley and Jackson date?

Jamese

Posted at 3:18 PM on January 30, 2012

I really think that Ashley Greene and Jackson Rathbone should go out it will be nice to see does two date they look like they can be more than friends. They will be a great couple I just know it !

Kool8522

Posted at 2:38 PM on May 29, 2011

Come on……..Rob&Kris r soooo better then them….

Jalynnperez

Posted at 11:23 PM on December 9, 2012

Ron and kris are so better than Jackson and Ashley.

sonya

Posted at 7:54 AM on May 26, 2011

they’re kinda cute…but come on everyone! no one can top rob&kris…and i dont wanna sound rude, but ashley is a little slutty..she changes bf’s as socks

trashtheashley

Posted at 1:02 AM on May 25, 2011

Trashley is such a slut.

JLC

Posted at 12:36 AM on May 25, 2011

Ashley and Jackson – Kristen and Rob…these are young, single people. If the relationship is short – who cares, that is what being young and single is all about. If it is the real thing, well, lucky them to have found the right person. It kills me, that if some celebrity is identified as a couple and they spend any time outside of the company of the other people the news is predicting doom to the relationship. I don’t care how much you love someone, you need some time apart.

Monkey4Life

Posted at 12:10 AM on May 25, 2011

I was there at Angel’s and Kings at the 100 Monkeys after party and I can confirm they were all over eachother. I took a lot of pictures, some of them with Jackson and Ashley! I was so surprised to see them! He was stroking her hair, cupping her face, whispering into her ear, kissing, etc…

This wasn’t an exclusive afterparty you just had to have a ticket from the concert to get in. I don’t know if they’re dating or not, but there is something going on!

And yes, Jackson is even more good-looking in person!! =D

Respect4Privacy

Posted at 10:49 AM on May 25, 2011

I’m sure Jackson and Ashley appreciate your alerting the media. You’re no more trustworthy than the reporters of Star magazine. Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see and since I don’t see any photos, considering there were probably so many people there to take them, I don’t believe it.

Monkey 4 Life

Posted at 8:46 PM on May 26, 2011

If you noticed, I wasn’t the one who wrote the article or reported it. I just helped to confirm it. I also respect their privacy that’s why I didn’t publish the pics to my FB profile or anywhere else. It makes you sound bad trashing me when you want to see the pictures for yourself. So in my eyes if I’m not trustworthy, neither are you because you’re no better than the people who buy the gossip magazines.

Malaury

Posted at 2:08 PM on June 5, 2011

Monkey4Life do you have Twitter? :)
@Mal4ury ( my Twitter ;) )

Dena

Posted at 9:40 PM on May 24, 2011

Is that pic photoshopped? If, and it’s a ginormous if, it’s true, I think they make a really cute couple. I’ve stopped tallying how many bfs Ashley has had, hope this one last longer than a week.

caise

Posted at 7:53 PM on May 24, 2011

hahahahaah lol

Avalon

Posted at 1:54 PM on May 24, 2011

Lies. There were hundreds of people there, with cameras… and you sure as heck can bet they would have taken a pic of them.

This couple is not going beyond the casual-friends stage, as his own sister said 2 years ago, so MOVE ON.

caise

Posted at 7:53 PM on May 24, 2011

hahahaahah lol

caise

Posted at 7:54 PM on May 24, 2011

repeat that to yourself till you believe it lol lol lol

Avalon

Posted at 10:20 PM on May 24, 2011

Same to you because, really, I’m not the one who’s been waiting 3 years for these two to get together. Yeah. Repeat, repeat, repeat.

camila

Posted at 12:39 PM on May 24, 2011

yeah jackson is so great !!!!!! and they look so cute together

TRH37

Posted at 8:10 PM on May 24, 2011

Yes, I think that they make a GREAT COUPLE….However, no one will ever be sexier than Rob and Kristen. They don’t flaunt their love and they don’t care what people think of them. That is why I think Rob and Kristen are the better sexier couple.
Plus, doesn’t Ashley change boyfriends like every other week. Hopefully, this will work out for her. I always thought they looked good together.,like they were more made for each other than all the other losers she has picked. Maybe going through some of the other relationships has made her realize that she finally knows what she wants and has found it in Jackson. Very Cute Couple. I hope this one lasts……for both of them. xoxo

sonya

Posted at 7:58 AM on May 26, 2011

agree with you 100%…no one will ever be sexier then R&K, it’s simply impossible! ;)

cindy