Selena looks natural at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards! Get her fresh-faced look from her celebrity makeup artist!
Selena Gomez wore mark cosmetics makeup to create her dewy awards show glow! mark celebrity makeup artist Mai Quynh gives us the inside scoop on her look!
Follow Mai’s step-by-step instructions to recreate Selena’s look at home!
- ”I prepped Selena’s skin by applying mark For Goodness Face Antioxidant Skin Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 to create a clean canvas. Then, I used the mark Foundation Brush to apply mark Primed for Perfection Face Primer all over her face.”
- “I started with Selena’s eyes because it’s easier to clean up the fallen eye shadow before applying foundation. To begin, I applied mark Please Hold Eye Primer in Light to Medium all over her lids.”
- “Next, using the mark Eye Shadow Brush, I added mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Plum Velvet to Selena’s outer lids and creases.”
- “I added mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Corset to her top and bottom lash-lines using the mark Eyeliner Brush.”
- “To make her eyes really pop, I rimmed Selena’s eyes with mark No Place to Run Longwear Eyeliner in Jet Set. I finished her eyes with two coats of mark Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara in Blacklash.”
- “Once her face was clean, I applied mark Min-A-Real Cream-To-Powder Foundation with Mineral Pigments in Honey using the mark Foundation Brush. I then used mark Good Riddance Hook Up Concealer in Light/Medium under Selena’s eyes and around her nose to create a flawless look.”
- “I started off by applying mark Just Pinched in Cheeky to the apples of Selena’s cheeks. Then, I dusted on mark Matte-nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder in Honey/Golden with the mark Powder Brush to set the look.”
- “I added mark Bronze-Pro Bronzing Power in Pro Golden using the mark Foundation Brush to create a luminous glow.”
- “Next, I layered on mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush Custom Color Palette in Chica to the apple of Selena’s cheeks using the mark Blush + Bronzer Brush.”
- “For Selena’s lips, I layered mark Lipclick Full Color Lipstick in Sweetie Pie and mark Pro Gloss Hook Up Plumping Lip Shine in Swell for a gorgeous pout.”
Would you try Selena’s red carpet look on yourself?
Read More About Selena!
- Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Fergie & More! See The Billboard Music Awards Best Beauties!
- Billboard Music Awards 2011 Red Carpet: Best & Worst Dressed Stars!
- Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Major PDA At Billboard Music Awards — Justin Kisses Selena!